The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Zimmerman White or Hispanic? Has the Lamestream Media figured that out yet? Must be pretty confusing & disappointing times for them. They were so elated when they thought his was 'Evil White Man.' How are they gonna spin it now? I guess we'll see.

He's a White Hispanic.

"I couldn't hear it was Trevon" Clear as a bell and she is lying about it.
Prosecution doesn't want the jury hearing THAT.

How could it be couldn't when in the next sentence on that tape she says what trayvon said?

The whole point is she changed what she said in response to subsequent questions by the prosecutor. She was trying to say what she thought he wanted to hear.

You're all getting sucked into a tragic farce. The man has already been convicted. He was convicted the day the despicable MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' You're all supposed to forget the fact he isn't White. He's actually Hispanic. Debating such farces is an exercise in futility. So turn off the Idiot Box. Get outside and enjoy a beautiful Summer day instead. Have a good one. :)

Get off.
what does get off mean? :rofl:

Why is she sniffing every 20 seconds?
Allergies?
Trying to keep her composure?
I hope she isn't getting a cold.

West is getting tedious. The jury may be getting pretty tired of his droning on and on again.

You're all getting sucked into a tragic farce. The man has already been convicted. He was convicted the day the despicable MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' You're all supposed to forget the fact he isn't White. He's actually Hispanic. Debating such farces is an exercise in futility. So turn off the Idiot Box. Get outside and enjoy a beautiful Summer day instead. Have a good one. :)

Shut up, Cracker.

The defense's strategy is to keep asking the same questions over and over, while prodding her about her low voice to shame her, until she cracks up.

Fucking bully lawyer.

Let's see if he is that brave with TM's father.

Why? Should he be afraid of TM's sperm donor going all gangsta on him?

Stop messin' wi our drama crackah!

So, is Zimmerman White or Hispanic? Has the Lamestream Media figured that out yet? Must be pretty confusing & disappointing times for them. They were so elated when they thought his was 'Evil White Man.' How are they gonna spin it now? I guess we'll see.

He's a White Hispanic.

My God, what a Dumbed-Down MSM we have. There's no such thing as a 'White Hispanic.' That's just preposterous Media drivel. We no longer have a credible Media in this Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back