The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Yawn*.

I see the mob continues to fantasize about what happened between Martin & Zimmerman..and what is taking place in the courtroom, and what the result will be.

They're nothing if not imaginative.

Court Reporter: WUT?

I was been payin' attention ser

Court Reporter: WUT?

I was been payin' attention ser

Court Reporter: Yeah that's what I thought you said.

"I couldn't hear it was Trevon" Clear as a bell and she is lying about it.
Prosecution doesn't want the jury hearing THAT.

How could it be couldn't when in the next sentence on that tape she says what trayvon said?

The whole point is she changed what she said in response to subsequent questions by the prosecutor. She was trying to say what she thought he wanted to hear.

I understand what the defense is trying to prove. However that's not her story.

Her story is that in the prior response she left out the detail of what she heard after the phone dropped. Her story is that, presumably during the 7seconds after it dropped before the disconnect, she heard the two wrestling around in the grass and TM asking GZ to get off. Dunno I'm having trouble following the timeline. Thus she admits to omitting the extra detail, presumably because she did not want to be a major witness and / or just wanted to get out of the first interview.

Last edited:
West is getting tedious. The jury may be getting pretty tired of his droning on and on again.

They could always throw in another "knock knock" joke. The last one left me "awed". Perhaps the next one will be "funny".

I would caution all of you not to get sucked into this absurd farce. The man has already been convicted. He was convicted the day the Lamestream Media declared him 'Evil White Man.' You're all supposed to just conveniently forget he's not White. You're not supposed to acknowledge he's actually Hispanic. This is just another awful tragedy made much worse by our corrupt MSM. So turn off your Idiot Box and get out and enjoy a beautiful Summer day instead. Have a good one. :)

So, is Zimmerman White or Hispanic? Has the Lamestream Media figured that out yet? Must be pretty confusing & disappointing times for them. They were so elated when they thought his was 'Evil White Man.' How are they gonna spin it now? I guess we'll see.

He's a White Hispanic.

My God, what a Dumbed-Down MSM we have. There's no such thing as a 'White Hispanic.' That's just preposterous Media drivel. We no longer have a credible Media in this Country.

Wrong again, ronpaulitician.

After a day and a half of this girl's testimony, I bet West is going to be throwing back a few drinks during the lunch recess. I know I would be!

"Trust me" again?

Why does she think anyone should trust her on anything after she has admitted lying already?

How could it be couldn't when in the next sentence on that tape she says what trayvon said?

The whole point is she changed what she said in response to subsequent questions by the prosecutor. She was trying to say what she thought he wanted to hear.

Her story is that in the prior response she left out the detail of what she heard after the phone dropped. Her story is that, presumably during the 7seconds after it dropped before the disconnect, she heard the two wrestling around in the grass and TM asking GZ to get off. Dunno I'm having trouble following the timeline. Thus she admits to omitting the extra detail, presumably because she did not want to be a major witness and / or just wanted to get out of the first interview.

Yesterday she said he had said he was already home.... she thought his father would help... she heard voices and thought they would help... so she didn't think it was a deadly situation. "just a fight".

HaHa. West keeps asking to approach and the judge keeps telling him no. Everytime, he looks like he's been slapped. This guy is not good at this.

Yesterday she said he had said he was already home.... she thought his father would help... she heard voices and thought they would help... so she didn't think it was a deadly situation. "just a fight".

right... did she know Tray was dead during the first interview? Was that when she found out? But yeah, If it was just a typical wrestling around that's no big deal, I would not have called the cops over two guys messing around / arguing when I was 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back