The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa. West keeps asking to approach and the judge keeps telling him no. Everytime, he looks like he's been slapped. This guy is not good at this.

And you think this has any bearing on the case. You're desperate.

He's losing control of the witness. All he should be doing is asking questions that will give him yes or no answers. He needs to rein her in and not allow her to mugg for the camera, talk disrespectfully to him, ramble on..

He should cut his losses right now.

Why should he cut her loose? He's got her on the ropes. He has just about destroyed any credibility she has.

"Trust me" again?

Why does she think anyone should trust her on anything after she has admitted lying already?

Lying? She left out some details. She was having trouble explaining herself. Seems reasonable that you could prove lying by omission coupled with ignorance. But based on the ignorance, and translation problems it would be hard to prove that she purposefully lied.

You got to understand! Understand, that there's some number of intended paragraphs lying in wait between each of her utterances that she just can't get out due to the issue, the issue of you not understanding her :)

She admitted lying about being in the hospital during Trayvon's wake.

Good for her. BTW I don't remember hearing her say she went to the hospital. I thought the investigator asked her if she went the hospital or something like that, and she said yes. Or something like that is a pretty broad question.

Last edited:
And you think this has any bearing on the case. You're desperate.

He's losing control of the witness. All he should be doing is asking questions that will give him yes or no answers. He needs to rein her in and not allow her to mugg for the camera, talk disrespectfully to him, ramble on..

He should cut his losses right now.

Why should he cut her loose? He's got her on the ropes. He has just about destroyed any credibility she has.

No, she is not on the ropes. He is allowing her to run roughshod all over him. He has a particular job to do and he hasn't done it. Everyone is getting annoyed with him.

ok I gotta get to work and I have a headache bigger than DeeDees speaking problem! I will catch up later. Have a great day all of you.

WOW. More stuff the state hasn't given to the court.

At this point she is just trying to get out of there. She is saying whatever contradicts the defense's question during each objection, even when she has just replied the other way. How can she be considered credible? Multiple lies and story changes. Admits the mother influenced her responses in sworn testimony.

Nah.. the defense is clearly changing what she said and/or is saying and she is correcting him again and again and again... the Judge and the Defense are also catching him and he has been warned numerous times.

HaHa. West keeps asking to approach and the judge keeps telling him no. Everytime, he looks like he's been slapped. This guy is not good at this.

Actually, Sarah...what West is doing is keeping a witness on the stand for as long as he can because the more questions he asks her...the more her answers become inconsistent. The "star" witness for the Prosecution is having a hard time keeping her story straight. The more times she's asked to explain what she said earlier...the more times she's going to forget what she's obviously been coached to say. West is very good at what he's doing. To be blunt this witness has been a disaster for the Prosecution's case.

At this point she is just trying to get out of there. She is saying whatever contradicts the defense's question during each objection, even when she has just replied the other way. How can she be considered credible? Multiple lies and story changes. Admits the mother influenced her responses in sworn testimony.

Nah.. the defense is clearly changing what she said and/or is saying and she is correcting him again and again and again... the Judge and the Defense are also catching him and he has been warned numerous times.

Agree to disagree...he reads her statement...asks her if that is what she said...she says no...they play the tape...it confirms what he read in her statement...repeat...again and again and again.

Are we on DD version #4 now?

Diamond story 1
Dee Dee story 2
'tude Rachel story 3
drug Rachel story 4

Am I missing a DD or is this where we are?

Perhaps.. but her testimony matches the defendant's testimony that they were wrestling around, no? The extra part about tray saying get off... is irrelevant... Zimm admits they were wrestling around. What difference, at this point, does it make if at one point in the fight Zimm was on top and Tray yelled get off... this assuming the get off part was 7sec after the start of the fight.

Correct, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back