The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that they didn't try to make it a hate crime. Not that they didn't want to make it a racial issue.

Too many people forget or just don't know who Holder is. He was Janet's right hand man. Holder cleaned up WACO for the old bitch.

Holder got not only Mark Rich a pardon but also terrorists and last but not least Eric baby got Weathermen women pardons from Clinton.

Man is an asshole supremo. And a very dangerous asshole supremo. You bet he was looking hard to try to get this one to the federal courts after Obama made Trayvon his son.

There's a petition on the Tweeter to take this case to the Supreme Court. There are people who will continue to hang their agenda hats on this thing forever.

The gubbamint will be able to say "well we tried!" after this M2 overcharged dog and pony show. It won't go any farther than this, this is their big effort. They want to be done with this mess.

Hells bells are you freaking kidding me?

Remember Whipple tinydancer. Remember Whipple. :banghead:

For those that don't know this case the Prosecution actually won based on Presa Canarios supposedly being homophobic.

This was a trial of epic political proportions.

Yes it was Gavin's wife at the time. Kim. I hate her.

A little refresher of the Whipple case, which had nothing to do with the dogs being homophobic.

15 years to life in S.F. dog maul death - SFGate

Woolard said Knoller had not bothered to put a muzzle on her aggressive 140-pound Presa Canario dog before taking it out of the apartment. Knoller did not call for help, retrieve a weapon or dial 911 while the animal was mauling Diane Whipple for at least 10 minutes, the judge said.

Knoller testified at her trial that she did everything she could to save her neighbor. Woolard, however, concluded that she made only "minimal efforts" at intervention and "left Ms. Whipple in the hallway to die alone."

She also said Knoller lied repeatedly in grand jury and trial testimony, has never expressed remorse and "blamed the victim" in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" 13 days after the attack.

There is nothing about homophobic dogs anywhere.

He described a creepy man following him, his friend suggested he run away, he pondered it and chose to continue walking and not running.

So how did he end up dead less than 100 yards from the confrontation at the truck which was about 4 minutes prior ?

Ahhhh....a what if? A supposition. A story that's conjured up in your mind.

Let's see how that holds up in court.

LOL!!!! :lol:

Zimmerman is TOAST!

So you can't answer how Trayvon went less than 100 yards in 4 minutes from a creepy ass cracka who was stalking him ?

Trayvon was staying another 300 yards further down the same sidewalk he died trying to bash Zim's head into.

It's been established that Trayvon felt threatened.

He described a creepy man following him, his friend suggested he run away, he pondered it and chose to continue walking and not running.

Being in situations where I was followed before, or felt like I was followed, in the moment you're thinking if you try to run, for sure you're in soup, because that will excite the follower. I didn't, nor would I, run either. I would do exactly as he did, and continue walking, of course with more pep in my step.

Zimmerman was the aggressor.

1. No, it has not been established.
2. Z was not an aggressor - all the witnesses and all the evidence actually points to the contrary

3. T should have simply go home - not run, just plain go home - he was few steps from there. That is what reasonable people do.
Jeantel established that Trayvon felt threatened by, the killer, Zimmerman who was following him, after he was told not to by the 911 dispatcher.

WHO has said that it was Trayvon that initiated the attack?

I can't wait to see this.

She did not. Because she was caught lying several times.

It actually does not matter who initiated the attack - it matters whose life was in danger at the moment of using the deadly force.

Read FL statutes, not HP.

LOL!!! :lol:

OK.
The star witness was helpful and credible. She stuck to her original testimony on the events of that day.

The physician assistant on Friday was another great witness.

Today, that lady cop was another great witness for the prosecution.

Regardless of who started it Martin escalated it to deadly force with his ground and pound and took one to the chest. Sad.

St Skittles was 6'0" Tall and 160lbs.

Not only that, he was an athlete. A Receiver in Miami. A High School in Miami, Florida, USA.

Florida athletes are off the scale. We produce more athletes, better, stronger and especially faster than any other State. It's not even close.

Look at almost any College Team and you're sure to find Florida athletes. Florida High Schools are recruited more than any others by a WIDE MARGIN.

So for Trayvon to make that team, he had to be an ATHLETE.

6'0" tall. 160 lbs.

Here's a guy that was just a little bit smaller than that --

tommy-hearns-ray-leonard-43.jpg

Anybody here wanna volunteer to take a sucker punch from one of those guys?

it is possible, but it still does not give him the right to attack Z. If one feels "threatened" in a few steps from his home, one just plain goes home.

Which did not happen
See it's only in your mind that it was Trayvon that initiated the attack on, the killer, Zimmerman. However, no where in the media, nor in court has that been established.

Only from RW posts like yours.

However, it's been established that Trayvon felt threatened by Zimmerman who he knew was following him. That was established in court on day 1.

Actually nobody knows. But if one feels "threatened" one simply goes home - one is a few steps from there.
It has NOT been established that T has felt "threatened". If he would he would go home, not engage in a fight - it does not matter who starts a fight, if one is in the vicinity of one's home and wants to avoid a physical fight, not a verbal one, one goes home.
You're back to relying on suppositions, maybes and unknown scenarios now.

Where you've been all along, I just helped you realize it in public.

Let's see how that holds up for the Defense...shall we?

This is absolutely fascinating to watch. I can't stop watching these witnesses completely support Zimmerman. The police are right behind him. Serino just said he NEVER thought GZ had profiled TM; he believed him when Z was confronted about it; that Serino kept in his mind that Z may very well have been a victim.

I have never seen anything like this. Ever. And I've been watching trials religiously since OJ. 20 years and never seen this. WOW

Incorrect...he does not stop...stopping would be going back to his truck immediately...he didnt do that...he proceeds up the path and to the next street...he also says he looked to his right when he approached the courtyard and didnt see trayvon...in other words...still looking.

By continuing up the path even to look for this address in the dark and rain potentially gives the impression to the followeee that he is being followed on foot. He did not stop. Again, you are using hindsight information and your privy to the 911 tape...trayvon didnt hear the tape that you did. You are watching tv poker again...in all do respect.

Fair enough. But what is more important...what happened, or how it was perceived?

Zimmerman stopped following Martin.

He did not take the path he observed Martin take.

He did not know where Martin was.

He was not and could not be between Martin and Martin's house.

Martin had to double back AWAY from home to be at the T.

Not what I would call fearful of being followed.

More likely pissed-off about being surveilled .

I agree with you...later he is in retreat and Trayvon calls out to him. But initially he is still giving the following impression to Trayvon.

So there is a mistake by GZ followed by a mistake by Trayvon...although no one is doing anything illegal...GZ gives the impression of still following and Trayvon gives the impression of "oh S---" to GZ.

And this is where your vacillation falls flat IMO.

Zimmerman isn't following Martin...in his mind, he's good.

"Ho dee doe, I'll just head over here and get an address for the police, I've done my civic duty, the neighborhood is a little safer, if I didn't scare that guy off the police will."

Maybe he waits over there for the call from the police...I don't know...they kinda gloss over that in the walkthrough.

He doesn't get a call, says to himself "I'm bored, going to head over to the mailboxes."

Hum dee dum, across the dogwalk, to the T...and there's Martin!

Freeze everything!

Murder and manslaughter are predicated on intent.

If we agree up to this point, Zimmerman has zero intent.

Involuntary manslaughter is predicated on negligence.

Is it negligent to get out of your truck?

No.

Is it negligent to follow for the purpose of observing the activities of a suspicious person?

No.

Is it negligent to STOP following a person and go get an address for the police?

No.

Is it negligent to walk across a concrete sidewalk to a prearranged meeting with police?

No.

Last edited:
See it's only in your mind that it was Trayvon that initiated the attack on, the killer, Zimmerman. However, no where in the media, nor in court has that been established.

However, it's been established that Trayvon felt threatened by Zimmerman who he knew was following him. That was established in court on day 1.

Actually nobody knows. But if one feels "threatened" one simply goes home - one is a few steps from there.
It has NOT been established that T has felt "threatened". If he would he would go home, not engage in a fight - it does not matter who starts a fight, if one is in the vicinity of one's home and wants to avoid a physical fight, not a verbal one, one goes home.

It is YOU who is relying on wannabes. jeantel was caught lying and this makes her testimony much less reliable.

It still does not matter for the using deadly force fro self-defense, though

You got it backwards. Ain't nothing gotta hold for the Defense.

The persecution has the burden of proof.

100% of it.

Not only is the defense being skillful in extracting favorable testimony from prosecution witnesses, but especially the police witnesses almost seem eager to give pro-Zimmerman testimony. At least that's how I see it so far. What a day!

My guess is someone pulled it out their ass.

Didn't you guys listen to his testimony?

Why yes, yes we did and that's why I said this:

He said he went back in LEFT THE DOOR OPEN because he wasn't worried about the door at that point, he always keeps his phone next to him, he was watching tv in the living room with his (now) wife, the phone was right there in the living room, he called from there.

Where is the upstairs/lock door fabrication coming from?

He said on the stand he probably left the sliding glass door open, then said he couldn't remember. But in his deposition he said he locked the door and went upstairs,that part must have sounded stupid to him as well.

My question is why didn't the prosecution jump on it?

Last edited:
So how did he end up dead less than 100 yards from the confrontation at the truck which was about 4 minutes prior ?

Ahhhh....a what if? A supposition. A story that's conjured up in your mind.

Let's see how that holds up in court.

LOL!!!! :lol:

Zimmerman is TOAST!

So you can't answer how Trayvon went less than 100 yards in 4 minutes from a creepy ass cracka who was stalking him ?

Trayvon was staying another 300 yards further down the same sidewalk he died trying to bash Zim's head into.
What's interesting, and actually funny to me is, that how you people can use the calculation of the position of the car at a certain time to assert that Trayvon IN FACT doubled-back to attack Trayvon. Yet, even though you have the testimony, that has never wavered, from Jeantel, that states that Trayvon was very concerned about the "creepy" man that was following him, and on top of that had an exchange with her on how to deal with it, whether to run away or what.

Clearly he wasn't comfortable. Which means he felt threatened.

But you don't like those details, so you discard it.

But you accept the made up scenario of him doubling-back and attacking Zimmerman, because you like that. Although NO WHERE IN COURT has that been asserted, much-less established.

Too funny. :lol:

Zimmerman quote: I have a very bad memory.

True.

It's so bad it's almost in fantasy land.

Like he "remembers" that Martin tried to cover his mouth and nose but there is a LOT of shouting that can be heard on the cell phone recording.

How exactly does that happen if Zimmerman's mouth is covered?

Or..if Martin is doing the shouting, why?

Why would he want attention?

Gotta love it.

Without a doubt...

Fuck, the evidence supports Zimmerman to a T!

You could bounce a ball to the moon and have more logic then the trayvon is saint people. lol.

It does not matter. using deadly force in self-defense and is it justified - that all what matters.

So far the evidence supports the self-defense.

Incorrect...he does not stop...stopping would be going back to his truck immediately...he didnt do that...he proceeds up the path and to the next street...he also says he looked to his right when he approached the courtyard and didnt see trayvon...in other words...still looking.

By continuing up the path even to look for this address in the dark and rain potentially gives the impression to the followeee that he is being followed on foot. He did not stop. Again, you are using hindsight information and your privy to the 911 tape...trayvon didnt hear the tape that you did. You are watching tv poker again...in all do respect.

Fair enough. But what is more important...what happened, or how it was perceived?

Zimmerman stopped following Martin.

He did not take the path he observed Martin take.

He did not know where Martin was.

He was not and could not be between Martin and Martin's house.

Martin had to double back AWAY from home to be at the T.

Not what I would call fearful of being followed.

More likely pissed-off about being surveilled .

You're believing that Zimmerman actually stopped pursuit.

I don't think he did. He wanted to "collar" the guy. I think he ran to the T caught up with Martin and initiated contact. He may have even tried to grab Martin which led to the first punch. Remember, Zimmerman went from having Martin come out of the bushes to coming out of the darkness. And by Zimmerman's account..he was walking toward him and talking. It's not far fetched to think Zimmerman caught up to Martin, who turned around to and asked him, "Why are you following me?" To which Zimmerman responded "What are you doing here?" That sounds more like what a cop would do.

And that's what Zimmerman was doing. Playing cop.

There is no evidence to back up that theory.

This is why you know he won't be convicted on the murder charge.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch. I can't stop watching these witnesses completely support Zimmerman. The police are right behind him. Serino just said he NEVER thought GZ had profiled TM; he believed him when Z was confronted about it; that Serino kept in his mind that Z may very well have been a victim.

I have never seen anything like this. Ever. And I've been watching trials religiously since OJ. 20 years and never seen this. WOW

Yeah he sounds more like Z's lawyer than he does a cop.

BTW, he was laterally moved to a patrolman. In my mind that is a demotion.

I'll bet he is an alcoholic.

The prosecutions should be checking these witnesses out for conflict of interest or collusion with the accused.

Zimmerman quote: I have a very bad memory.

True.

It's so bad it's almost in fantasy land.

Like he "remembers" that Martin tried to cover his mouth and nose but there is a LOT of shouting that can be heard on the cell phone recording.

How exactly does that happen if Zimmerman's mouth is covered?

Or..if Martin is doing the shouting, why?

Why would he want attention?

Gotta love it.

What evidence suggests that his mouth was covered the entire time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back