The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLEGEDLY he did attack Zimmerman and it was probably self defense in his eyes. He just should used a gun.

The law doesn't specify one has to use a gun, and he wasn't old enough to own one legally.
And if someone was follows me at night the way Zimmerman did I would feel threatened.

Then maybe he should used flight rather than fight reaction, and he could still be alive today.

And why should he have to retreat when under the law Zimmerman didnt have to?

Any impression that the defense can legally give the jurors matters. The jurors are the only things that matter UNLESS the judge wants to REALLY get carried away.

Well, that's what this is about. The defense is asking for the texts/pics and the prosecution is arguing they aren't relevant.

The judge hasn't ruled yet.

Due process takes its time---hell this could only be a legal feint to effect another ruling on a similar issue. We'll all have fun being judge and jury tho--Hope the case lasts a long time.

Considering Zimmerman's attorney just requested a 2 month postponement I'd say you're gonna get your wish. :lol:

Well, that's what this is about. The defense is asking for the texts/pics and the prosecution is arguing they aren't relevant.

The judge hasn't ruled yet.

Due process takes its time---hell this could only be a legal feint to effect another ruling on a similar issue. We'll all have fun being judge and jury tho--Hope the case lasts a long time.

Considering Zimmerman's attorney just requested a 2 month postponement I'd say you're gonna get your wish. :lol:

no one on this earth wants this trial to take place.

no one on this earth wants this trial to take place.

I hope Zimmerman receives jail time, he deserves it.

The law doesn't specify one has to use a gun, and he wasn't old enough to own one legally.
And if someone was follows me at night the way Zimmerman did I would feel threatened.

Then maybe he should used flight rather than fight reaction, and he could still be alive today.

And maybe Zummerman shouldn't have followed someone who wasn't committing a crime. You guys always seem to forget that.

His own actions got him killed. If he had walked away, he wouldn't be dead.

'
I don't know why so many people are so hot to reach conclusions about this case, on the basis of so little knowledge of the facts and the law.

Why not cultivate your garden and let the judicial process take its course?

Even if I were interested in this case, I would wait until after the trial and then study the proceedings.

Are you saying if he'd run home, Zimmerman would have shot him in the back?

Are you saying it Zimmerman had not followed him it would have happened anyways?

The extent to which Zimmerman followed him has not even been established yet. How can you argue this point?

Um how can you argue over the extent? He followed him, that caused the incident. If he had not followed him it would have never happened, that is a fact. Martin committed no crime, he didnt have a reason to follow him.

You don't think someone who followed a minor who had committed no crime with a gun playing wannabe cop deserves jail time?

He is guaranteed due process by our constitution. Holy shit, Luissa ? Don't you get it ?

Did I say he didnt? Holy shit, don't you get an opinion?

You do--and then people get to respond to it. How can you offer an opinion when the facts haven't even been established ? I suspect you just defend the perceived victim no matter what the facts are.

Are you saying it Zimmerman had not followed him it would have happened anyways?

The extent to which Zimmerman followed him has not even been established yet. How can you argue this point?

Um how can you argue over the extent? He followed him, that caused the incident. If he had not followed him it would have never happened, that is a fact. Martin committed no crime, he didnt have a reason to follow him.

that incident was over the moment that Zimmerman lost him.

The incident that travon started that ended his life, is a different matter all together.

travons mindset/ anger level/ teen angst is all part of the mind set of why he attacked zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back