The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article.

The author falls all over himself to explain that he's still with the MSM agenda, but...
"As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict.

Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict.

Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt."

And that destroys every argument that has been advance in this thread so far.

Anyone believe the farce the prosecution put on last week in any way disproved self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

The author of the article did not.

Yeah, but none of these yahoos will read it, what with ABC being a "rightwing news organization" and all...

:lol:

Hey! Who you calling a yahoo? I read everything he posts :)

Dr. Rao (sic) also said he supervised his techs but had no idea how they did things.

Don't confuse Bao with Rao... Bao is the male who did the autopsy and could not remember anything without his notes. Rao was the female ME who looked at GZ's pictures and the notes of the EMT and decided she could testify about how serious the wounds were and whether bumps on the skull perhaps were not injuries.

Ah...I had forgotten her name. I just recalled her being east Indian and working for the prosecutor.

Someone said a while back the names all seemed so similar there was question how many were already in witness protection. LOL. I see the point.

Good article.

The author falls all over himself to explain that he's still with the MSM agenda, but...
"As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict.

Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict.

Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt."

And that destroys every argument that has been advance in this thread so far.

Anyone believe the farce the prosecution put on last week in any way disproved self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

The author of the article did not.

Yeah, but none of these yahoos will read it, what with ABC being a "rightwing news organization" and all...

We'll see how the trial goes. Why muddy the waters with all this speculation?

Who is speculating...the prosecution did not disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.

That's a fact.

He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

So...this I don't know. Did GZ ever go to the restroom at the PD? Maybe so he could milk those injuries a little/lot? I do know that the chick/cop who interviewed him didn't know how to work the video camera....

Yeah, they also said he had grass stains all over his back and I didn't see any of that.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

So...this I don't know. Did GZ ever go to the restroom at the PD? Maybe so he could milk those injuries a little/lot? I do know that the chick/cop who interviewed him didn't know how to work the video camera....

Oh so you did start watching the trial.

I've been on forums before that had posters from so called, 'think tanks.' There are several people in the room typing in all those various scenarios, emailing them to one person, who them posts them, one after another, on a forum. Sometimes they even take turns at the computer, while one sleeps. There was one on a TN forum who did that. Those types of posters do have a 'feel' about them. They aren't listening to anything that is happening in real time. They are just flooding the internet with their crap. In doing so, there will be so many different recollections, that pretty much no one has the accurate picture of what went down. Just the propaganda. That is why I am scrolling past their pages of text. 36-48 hour non stop posting is part of an organized effort, not an individual effort.

There are a few...i repeat A FEW GZ supporters that are logical, respectful, that make some great points...YOU are not one of them. You are hateful and demeaning, which suggests you are a far cry from someone who worked as a psychologist or anywhere nea the field...your behavior on here doesnt suggest that at all. It suggests a wannabe that never quite made it.

And you have some pretty dreamy scenarios yourself. But mostly you just attack others opinion and their forum right to those opinions. Maybe you should take some time off too?

You are not staff. Just because you got one person banned doesn't mean you can get everyone you don't like banned. Don't think for a minute I don't know who owns this place.

I never mentioned anything about anyone being banned. I dont know what you are talking about. But since you bring it up ...it is you who has bragged about who you have gotten banned....bragged about it, threatened with it. Im not blinded by your message board rep power, sunshine.

You would do better to stay on the trial and have a take for a change instead of just demeaning every point of view that isnt in lockstep with yours.

Are you now threatening that you know who owns this message board? Really?

Last edited:

Haha. NO....I just read all your posts.....
Yeah....okay, I'm trying to get caught up with it. I'm planning to watch the rest Rubio Digit Chica!
I miss you all too much!

images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

Who puts a bandaid on a microscopic scratch?

Haha. NO....I just read all your posts.....
Yeah....okay, I'm trying to get caught up with it. I'm planning to watch the rest Rubio Digit Chica!
I miss you all too much!

Words of wisdom - start with the evidence not rumor or emotion and leave Fancy Grapes the hell alone! Lol

Gotcha...maybe they will bring an expert in to say it. Of course if im the prosecution, I would want to see current photos...not an opinion from a year ago. We have the guy sitting right in court...lets see.

Too late for that. The prosecution has rested its case and can only call rebuttal witnesses if GZ testifies. Nor can they demand that a current exam be done. In other words the prosecution is screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back