The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.
:eusa_shhh:

6-21-Zimmerman1.jpg

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

Zimmerman's head was somehow forced into impact with the pavement.

None of Martin's dna on the gun either. Didn't Zimmerman claim that Martin grabbed his gun?
No. I believe Zimmerman said that "he reached for my gun" or something like "I thought he was reaching for my gun".

His friend embellished the story. He was writing a book.

That's correct.

And one way to interpret the injuries is that Zimmerman was hit in the face and fell backwards on the concrete, which caused the abrasions.

The forensic pathologist testified that she felt that there were 3 times that Zimmerman's head may have hit the concrete but no more than six times. All of the injuries were insignificant. Thus it seems that Zimmerman's head made contact as a result of punches or slaps..but was never deliberately "slammed" into the concrete.

That is a very serious inconsistency with Zimmerman's recollection of events.

punched, slapped or grabbed... its still martin sitting on top of him dont all of that.

Zimmerman is in a unique position here..he's already admitted to fatally shooting another human being.

That's generally held as illegal.

And the standard for "self defense" is pretty high, since Martin was unarmed and not involved in any crime.

There are several very key points in his statement that are unsupported by the evidence.

Most importantly that his life was in danger.
Martin armed himself when he started using the concrete as a backstop for Zimmerman's head.

But that doesn't mean that Martin started the fight, if true. It merely means that at one point in time Martin may have had the upper hand in defending himself.

it also does not mean that zimmmerman started the fight.

911 tapes clearly state that zimmerman said he "lost him"
Right, it doesn't really tell us anything. And apparently Zimmerman "found" him again.
Not so. What is apparent is that Martin lingered in the darkness and returned to a point near Zimmerman's vehicle to confront him.

That's not what Zimmerman stated.

He said Martin grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

The evidence does not back that up.

Unless Martin scratched Zimmerman he is not going to have DNA under the nails. When you are on top of someone and grab their head, you do not use your nails, you use your fingertips, the pads of your fingers. Sounds to me like you are grasping for straws here.

Immie

Not at all.

The injuries aren't consistent with being "slammed" into the concrete. The forensic pathologist testified to that.

This is just another point the corroborates that Zimmerman's account isn't accurate.
She viewed pictures of Zimmerman's cleaned up head. She never viewed his actual head....until the day of the trial.

Both injuries are minor.

It doesn't matter if the injuries were minor or not, all that matters is whether Zimmerman acted under the legal definition of self defense, which does not require you to wait to get shot in order to shoot back anywhere in the world.

Martin wasn't armed.
As I said, Martin armed himself when he used the concrete under Zimmerman to pound his head against.

It's just that simple.

Last edited:
Since when did neutralizing a stalking, armed menace become a criminal act? Martin was defending HIMSELF but lost the battle to do so when Z shot him. undoubtedly, Z was acting irrationally or Martin would never have responded at all and there would have been no confrontation. If YOU were Martin what would you have done if a strange person rapidly walked up to you and chased you , probably with a gun in his hand. Granted, Z probably never had the intent to shoot Martin initially and the gun was likely supposed to be for intimidation. At some point M and Z got close enough that a confrontation ensued. We can't take Z's word for anything that happened so we don't know when he pulled the gun or whether he had it out the whole time.We don't know what happened except what the physical evidence shows and the testimony of one person reflects.. And the possibility that evidence and witness testimony
might be flawed or tainted is fairly high.

I saw no evidence during the trial TM was defending himself. It's clear he was the aggressor.

If you listen to his parents idiot lawyer nobody has a right to defend themselves once they open their mouth and somebody opens a can of whoopass.

The guy doesn't deserve to practice law. He's essentially condoning aggravated assault.
If people listen to you a grown man can stalk a kid, provoke him and then kill him.
Contrary to what many of the RW idiots are spewing, they don't know in what manner Zimmerman was following Trayvon. You can follow someone in such a threatening way as to cause genuine concern or you can follow someone in an inconspicuous manner. Unless the jury is as dumb and as bigoted as Sarah Palin, that chain of thought ought to have crossed their minds. I am hoping they are more reasonable and logical than the right wing dumb asses we have to put up with in these forums!

Age doesn't matter in this case. Trayvan showed in the past he likes to get into fights. He's been suspended from school several times for various infractions. And a neighborhood watch captain has every right to look out for his neighborhood. That is why they call it "Neighborhood Watch". The whole point of the program is to keep an eye out and alert the police, which he did. Also, the toxicology report said Trayvan had pot in his system. The kid was heavy into drugs. Not near the clean cut little kid the media tried passing him off as.

And WTF does Sarah Palin have to do with this??????

Last edited:
You know what is really amusing in all this? Seeing all you racist white people put in the position of defending a fat hispanic dude. lol

But I guess if you have to choose, you choose the lesser of the two evils, eh? The lighter skin?

Looked in the mirror lately?

Good article.

The author falls all over himself to explain that he's still with the MSM agenda, but...

"As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict.

Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict.

Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt."

And that destroys every argument that has been advance in this thread so far.

Anyone believe the farce the prosecution put on last week in any way disproved self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

The author of the article did not.

Yeah, but none of these yahoos will read it, what with ABC being a "rightwing news organization" and all...

In a fit of desperation anything is possible but, as I said before, Blood from Zimmerman's wounds would likely have been spattered or smeared to the point of being in contact with Martin's hands had he grabbed Z's head and "repeatedly" pounded it into the ground as alleged! It's not rocket science but the physical probabilities seem to have flown over your head by a mile!

Does this mean you will not be giving me the opportunity to watch you pound nails by holding a heavy rock and using your hands to strike the nail.

I have an even better idea! Why not let me use YOUR HEAD and a concrete pillow to demonstrate my point. That would be a lot more realistic don't ya think?

No, you're probably just as feeble in person as in mind. Trayvon was a tough young man.

In a fit of desperation anything is possible but, as I said before, Blood from Zimmerman's wounds would likely have been spattered or smeared to the point of being in contact with Martin's hands had he grabbed Z's head and "repeatedly" pounded it into the ground as alleged! It's not rocket science but the physical probabilities seem to have flown over your head by a mile!

Does this mean you will not be giving me the opportunity to watch you pound nails by holding a heavy rock and using your hands to strike the nail.

I have an even better idea! Why not let me use YOUR HEAD and a concrete pillow to demonstrate my point. That would be a lot more realistic don't ya think?

Wow, concrete pillows sound very comfortable. Where can I buy a couple of those?

Dr. Rao (sic) also said he supervised his techs but had no idea how they did things.

Don't confuse Bao with Rao... Bao is the male who did the autopsy and could not remember anything without his notes. Rao was the female ME who looked at GZ's pictures and the notes of the EMT and decided she could testify about how serious the wounds were and whether bumps on the skull perhaps were not injuries.

No, you're probably just as feeble in person as in mind. Trayvon was a tough young man.
I was held up several years ago by a couple of teenage gang members Trayvan's age.

Last edited:
The ME who only looked at pictures and medical reports and who discounted certain features as possibly naturally occurring bumps on the skull rather than swelling, testified that there was a minimum of 4 distinct blows suffered by Zimmerman and could not place a maximum number of distinct blows received by Zimmerman.

Dr. Rao said that his injuries were consistent with a single blow and after arguments with O'Mara, speculated that there could have been a maximum of 3. She was very hesitant to say there could have been 3.

Trayvon Martin case: Doctor waves off Zimmerman injuries as 'so minor' - CSMonitor.com

Dr. Rao (sic) also said he supervised his techs but had no idea how they did things.

You're falling for the confusion the state's defense team was hoping for.

Dr Rao was the one who diagnosed George based on pictures she saw.

Dr Bao was the buffoon who didn't bother to supervise his underlings, then blamed everything wrong on them. (And denied that Kung Pao Chicken is made from cat. :eusa_shhh: )

Good article.

The author falls all over himself to explain that he's still with the MSM agenda, but...
"As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict.

Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict.

Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt."

Anyone believe the farce the prosecution put on last week in any way disproved self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

Yeah, but none of these yahoos will read it, what with ABC being a "rightwing news organization" and all...

:lol:

Good article.

We'll see how the trial goes. Why muddy the waters with all this speculation?

images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

He actually had "knuckle" bandaids on his head.....2 of 'em.

No stitches though. If his head were slammed on the cement hard enough to make it bleed, more than a couple of times let's say. Why no stitches?

So...this I don't know. Did GZ ever go to the restroom at the PD? Maybe so he could milk those injuries a little/lot? I do know that the chick/cop who interviewed him didn't know how to work the video camera....

Instead of watching the trial, they're glued to Fancy Grapes' twitter feed. :eusa_whistle:

I've been on forums before that had posters from so called, 'think tanks.' There are several people in the room typing in all those various scenarios, emailing them to one person, who them posts them, one after another, on a forum. Sometimes they even take turns at the computer, while one sleeps. There was one on a TN forum who did that. Those types of posters do have a 'feel' about them. They aren't listening to anything that is happening in real time. They are just flooding the internet with their crap. In doing so, there will be so many different recollections, that pretty much no one has the accurate picture of what went down. Just the propaganda. That is why I am scrolling past their pages of text. 36-48 hour non stop posting is part of an organized effort, not an individual effort.

There are a few...i repeat A FEW GZ supporters that are logical, respectful, that make some great points...YOU are not one of them. You are hateful and demeaning, which suggests you are a far cry from someone who worked as a psychologist or anywhere nea the field...your behavior on here doesnt suggest that at all. It suggests a wannabe that never quite made it.

And you have some pretty dreamy scenarios yourself. But mostly you just attack others opinion and their forum right to those opinions. Maybe you should take some time off too?

You are not staff. Just because you got one person banned doesn't mean you can get everyone you don't like banned. Don't think for a minute I don't know who owns this place.

OK, guys and dolls, even if the subliminal messages are supposed to be that Zimmerman was bigger and badder than li'l Trayvon, do you really believe the out of shape person pictured below is capable of whipping any black ass?

george-zimmerman-hearing-stand-020513.jpg

He was about 120 pounds lighter at the time of the incident. Watch the video of the next day.

1) Some people just have ugly heads...some of those natural bumps look that way...that he didnt have a perfectly round head. Maybe that is why he grew his hair back for the trial...so that the jury couldnt see all of those natural bumps? Nah...couldnt be...lol. You seem pretty smart, if GZ has natural bumps that could be confused with injuries or no injury...wouldnt you suggest he grow his hair back for the trial, so the jury doesnt take a peak over there and see for themselves what bumps are still there a year and a half later? Smart move my M O"M.

I already told you what will occur. If the bumps are not natural, there will be an expert witness that has actually examined GZ testify. If they are natural MO'M will not say another word and leave the issue undecided in the minds of the jury...

Gotcha...maybe they will bring an expert in to say it. Of course if im the prosecution, I would want to see current photos...not an opinion from a year ago. We have the guy sitting right in court...lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back