The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is that the defense doesn't get over-confident because the trial has gone almost entirely their way so far.

O'Mara is smarter than that, I'm sure. I want to see them hammer it home. Leave no doubt. Convince the doubters. Slam the lid on it. Firmly establish self-defense in this case so it will be finished here without recrimination.

Unfortunately GZ still will have to face a civil suit by the Martins. Although a win here will not prevent a win there, at least it will give him a short leg to stand on. Jumping the gun...get to that when it happens.

I'm not sure there will be a civil case. The judge for that might allow little Tampon's past to be brought in, and momma and the baby-daddy wouldn't like that.

I agree the rules are more relaxed in a civil trial, they alreayd got their HOA settlement and this is the big show.

Did you talk to your wife about the Team Tampon monster she created. Lol

This case is a joke. A misjustice that shows just how racist the black community really is....

Not just racist but down right dumb. Dumb as they never focus on the real violence that lives on their own damn streets.

You just painted an entire section of the population as racist and stupid. To me, that was a racist and stupid remark.

My hope is that the defense doesn't get over-confident because the trial has gone almost entirely their way so far.

O'Mara is smarter than that, I'm sure. I want to see them hammer it home. Leave no doubt. Convince the doubters. Slam the lid on it. Firmly establish self-defense in this case so it will be finished here without recrimination.

Unfortunately GZ still will have to face a civil suit by the Martins. Although a win here will not prevent a win there, at least it will give him a short leg to stand on. Jumping the gun...get to that when it happens.

I'm not sure there will be a civil case. The judge for that might allow little Tampon's past to be brought in, and momma and the baby-daddy wouldn't like that.

I agree the rules are more relaxed in a civil trial, they alreayd got their HOA settlement and this is the big show.

Yeah. She just shook her head and said "What am I going to do with you". :lol:

The standard of proof is lower in a civil trial. Instead of beyond a reasonable doubt, the standard of proof is preponderance of the evidence - more likely than not.

images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

The ME proved that the head banging on the cement was embellished...granted she was just looking at pictures...she said she believed it was slammed once and thats how he got both injuries...even if it was twice as the defense says...its a far cry from the way GZ described it.

If trayvon were alive to defend these embellishments, he could make a great case for self defense against someone with a gun following him in the dark.

One side wants to believe that it was trayvon in the wrong for going back and asking why...in other words he approached GZ...well what about the following that was initiated by GZ...to me that is what provoked it all. Dont follow in the dark and you wont get punched for doing so. Lesson learned.

The ME who only looked at pictures and medical reports and who discounted certain features as possibly naturally occurring bumps on the skull rather than swelling, testified that there was a minimum of 4 distinct blows suffered by Zimmerman and could not place a maximum number of distinct blows received by Zimmerman.

images

The ME proved that the head banging on the cement was embellished...granted she was just looking at pictures...she said she believed it was slammed once and thats how he got both injuries...even if it was twice as the defense says...its a far cry from the way GZ described it.

If trayvon were alive to defend these embellishments, he could make a great case for self defense against someone with a gun following him in the dark.

One side wants to believe that it was trayvon in the wrong for going back and asking why...in other words he approached GZ...well what about the following that was initiated by GZ...to me that is what provoked it all. Dont follow in the dark and you wont get punched for doing so. Lesson learned.

The ME who only looked at pictures and medical reports and who discounted certain features as possibly naturally occurring bumps on the skull rather than swelling, testified that there was a minimum of 4 distinct blows suffered by Zimmerman and could not place a maximum number of distinct blows received by Zimmerman.

There are several posters on here who, instead of watching the actual testimony, were at their computers typing in alternative 'scenarios.' They have no clue what was said. They were making their own trial out of whole cloth.

The standard of proof is lower in a civil trial. Instead of beyond a reasonable doubt, the standard of proof is preponderance of the evidence - more likely than not.

So what doesn't come out with the Crump cover on this trial and all the burglary and Miami pd investigation will on civil for God and everyone to see. So yeah no civil unless its the other way around and then won't that be kinda fun.

images

Well maybe GZ should shave his head again so that we can see what is natural and what is not.

I see 2 cuts (couple of centimeters)...not quite the beating he described, which is why I think he had to embellish that Trayvon grabbed the gun or went for the gun (depending on if you believe his best friend or not) and said youre gonna die tonight.

Im sure if Trayvon were alive he would deny that was said and the jury could decide. I would toss it out with just one side saying it and it being a direct benefit for him to do so.

But, Travyon is dead so it doesnt matter how he might defend GZs accusations/embellishments, right?

Last edited:

So what doesn't come out with the Crump cover on this trial and all the burglary and Miami pd investigation will on civil for God and everyone to see. So yeah no civil unless its the other way around and then won't that be kinda fun.

That's how OJ's in laws got all his money. In the civil trial.

That's how OJ's in laws got all his money. In the civil trial.

Actually, Ron Goldman's family got all of OJ's money. And his Heisman. And all his other shit.

There are several posters on here who, instead of watching the actual testimony, were at their computers typing in alternative 'scenarios.' They have no clue what was said. They were making their own trial out of whole cloth.

I don't know who you might be referring to. Oh you mean the :blahblah: :blahblah:

Instead of watching the trial, they're glued to Fancy Grapes' twitter feed. :eusa_whistle:

This case is a joke. A misjustice that shows just how racist the black community really is....

Not just racist but down right dumb. Dumb as they never focus on the real violence that lives on their own damn streets.

You just painted an entire section of the population as racist and stupid. To me, that was a racist and stupid remark.

Well if they adamantly believe that, then what can you say? They are stupid, or they would acknowledge that many of their own kind are dying on the streets regularly by guns. Racist, because they are fed this crap by their nearest Democratic/Liberal representative, and actively pronounce it.

so what doesn't come out with the crump cover on this trial and all the burglary and miami pd investigation will on civil for god and everyone to see. So yeah no civil unless its the other way around and then won't that be kinda fun.

that's how oj's in laws got all his money. In the civil trial.

actually, ron goldman's family got all of oj's money. And his heisman. And all his other shit.

lol.

Anyway, back to the trial.

Will the defense call DeeDee the Hutt back to the stand tomorrow??

The whole world wonders.

Instead of watching the trial, they're glued to Fancy Grapes' twitter feed. :eusa_whistle:

I've been on forums before that had posters from so called, 'think tanks.' There are several people in the room typing in all those various scenarios, emailing them to one person, who them posts them, one after another, on a forum. Sometimes they even take turns at the computer, while one sleeps. There was one on a TN forum who did that. Those types of posters do have a 'feel' about them. They aren't listening to anything that is happening in real time. They are just flooding the internet with their crap. In doing so, there will be so many different recollections, that pretty much no one has the accurate picture of what went down. Just the propaganda. That is why I am scrolling past their pages of text. 36-48 hour non stop posting is part of an organized effort, not an individual effort.

Trayvon: No way bro! I asked you what the problem was because you kept following me...when I did you went reaching for your right side threatening me with a pistol...so I punched you so that you wouldnt grab it.

Then when we were on the ground, I saw that pistol again, and you kept trying to grab it, so I kept punching you.

GZ: Untrue...I was only reaching for my phone that wasnt there.

Let the jury watch the tape of how GZ describes his reaching and his later explanation of how the gun was exposed and let the jury decide who was defending themeselves.

I know I know...Trayvon isnt alive and cant say it. But if he were, that is what he would be saying...and GZ would be in big trouble for unlawful use of a firearm, imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back