The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

The ME proved that the head banging on the cement was embellished...granted she was just looking at pictures...she said she believed it was slammed once and thats how he got both injuries...even if it was twice as the defense says...its a far cry from the way GZ described it.

If trayvon were alive to defend these embellishments, he could make a great case for self defense against someone with a gun following him in the dark.

One side wants to believe that it was trayvon in the wrong for going back and asking why...in other words he approached GZ...well what about the following that was initiated by GZ...to me that is what provoked it all. Dont follow in the dark and you wont get punched for doing so. Lesson learned.

The ME who only looked at pictures and medical reports and who discounted certain features as possibly naturally occurring bumps on the skull rather than swelling, testified that there was a minimum of 4 distinct blows suffered by Zimmerman and could not place a maximum number of distinct blows received by Zimmerman.

Which ME? lol

Also, doesn't PA that EXAMINED HIM trump ME?

Just asking.

Well maybe GZ should shave his head again so that we can see what is natural and what is not.

I am pretty sure we will not need to do that. Rest assured if the bumps are associated with injuries, the defense will put on an expert who has actually examined GZ, rather than one who has merely looked at pictures. If such a witness is not produced, then you can safely assume that the bumps are natural.

I see 2 cuts (couple of centimeters)...not quite the beating he described, which is why I think he had to embellish that Trayvon grabbed the gun or went for the gun (depending on if you believe his best friend or not) and said youre gonna die tonight.

Plus a broken nose and swelling plus bruising on the side of the head. Then we will see about those other bumps. The point you are trying to make is not well taken. What you are saying is that the attack by TM was not quite as bad as what GZ claimed. The problem with that is you must concede 2 things:

1.) TM did attack GZ; and,
2.) One does not need to be dead or near dead in order to invoke self defense.

Do you honestly believe the state has proven that it was not self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

I do not think it is even close.

images

Did George Zimmerman use Bandaid brand for his life threatening injuries?

The ME proved that the head banging on the cement was embellished...granted she was just looking at pictures...she said she believed it was slammed once and thats how he got both injuries...even if it was twice as the defense says...its a far cry from the way GZ described it.

If trayvon were alive to defend these embellishments, he could make a great case for self defense against someone with a gun following him in the dark.

One side wants to believe that it was trayvon in the wrong for going back and asking why...in other words he approached GZ...well what about the following that was initiated by GZ...to me that is what provoked it all. Dont follow in the dark and you wont get punched for doing so. Lesson learned.

The ME who only looked at pictures and medical reports and who discounted certain features as possibly naturally occurring bumps on the skull rather than swelling, testified that there was a minimum of 4 distinct blows suffered by Zimmerman and could not place a maximum number of distinct blows received by Zimmerman.

Dr. Rao said that his injuries were consistent with a single blow and after arguments with O'Mara, speculated that there could have been a maximum of 3. She was very hesitant to say there could have been 3.

Trayvon Martin case: Doctor waves off Zimmerman injuries as 'so minor' - CSMonitor.com

Remind me again how you never said martin attacked him because he knew Zimmerman had a gun? Also you insisted you never said Zimmerman was reaching for his gun forcing martin to attack him. Care to try again?

This is the last time Im going to tell you this...read it again.

Trayvon punched because he thought GZ could be reaching for a weapon (not gun...he didnt know what he was reaching for)...later when on the ground the weapon was exposed because GZ says it was...so at that point we know that what at first could have been suspicion, at this point he KNEW it was a gun...this is in evidence and not it dispute outside of you trying to be right and twist my words.

Again, he didnt know what it was at first, but he wasnt going to wait to find out, so he hit him...later when scuffling on the ground he knew it was a gun, because GZ says so....its on tape...its in evidence. At some point in the struggle the gun was exposed and they were both going for it...THOSE ARE GZx WORDS!!

I have been entirely consistent on that and once again you prove you are unable to comprehend it.

Yet you insist, without a shred of evidence that martin attacked Zimmerman because he thought he had a weapon. Why if this were factual did the Prosecution fail to bring it up. Why didn't his girlfriend report him saying something about it?

You made it up.

Small calibre mind is good at that. He thinks Martin must have thought X. He is sure Martin must have been thinking Y. It doesnt matter there is no evidence to support his mind reading of a dead man. He thinks it. He imagines it. It becomes real. And then when confronted he denies he ever said it.

The issue is not who started it. That's what kids say to their parents. The issue is whether a reasonable person would be in fear of death or severe bodily harm. No one has suggested the answer is no.

There are several posters on here who, instead of watching the actual testimony, were at their computers typing in alternative 'scenarios.' They have no clue what was said. They were making their own trial out of whole cloth.

Instead of watching the trial, they're glued to Fancy Grapes' twitter feed. :eusa_whistle:

I've been on forums before that had posters from so called, 'think tanks.' There are several people in the room typing in all those various scenarios, emailing them to one person, who them posts them, one after another, on a forum. Sometimes they even take turns at the computer, while one sleeps. There was one on a TN forum who did that. Those types of posters do have a 'feel' about them. They aren't listening to anything that is happening in real time. They are just flooding the internet with their crap. In doing so, there will be so many different recollections, that pretty much no one has the accurate picture of what went down. Just the propaganda. That is why I am scrolling past their pages of text. 36-48 hour non stop posting is part of an organized effort, not an individual effort.

There are a few...i repeat A FEW GZ supporters that are logical, respectful, that make some great points...YOU are not one of them. You are hateful and demeaning, which suggests you are a far cry from someone who worked as a psychologist or anywhere nea the field...your behavior on here doesnt suggest that at all. It suggests a wannabe that never quite made it.

And you have some pretty dreamy scenarios yourself. But mostly you just attack others opinion and their forum right to those opinions. Maybe you should take some time off too?

Last edited:
So if Zimmerman was Martin's victim fully as much as Martin was Zimmerman's...then why is Martin's past history of violence been ruled off limits?

Zimmerman is the victim. Keep that in mind because it is very important. Zimmerman did not go chasing after Martin after Martin got away. Zimmerman did not escalate the fight. Zimmerman did not throw the first punch. And Zimmerman did not tell Martin he was going to die that night.
Zimmerman is the victim who fought back. The liberal media and their sycophants are OK with victims. They have trouble with victims who fight back.

Well maybe GZ should shave his head again so that we can see what is natural and what is not.

I am pretty sure we will not need to do that. Rest assured if the bumps are associated with injuries, the defense will put on an expert who has actually examined GZ, rather than one who has merely looked at pictures. If such a witness is not produced, then you can safely assume that the bumps are natural.

I see 2 cuts (couple of centimeters)...not quite the beating he described, which is why I think he had to embellish that Trayvon grabbed the gun or went for the gun (depending on if you believe his best friend or not) and said youre gonna die tonight.

Plus a broken nose and swelling plus bruising on the side of the head. Then we will see about those other bumps. The point you are trying to make is not well taken. What you are saying is that the attack by TM was not quite as bad as what GZ claimed. The problem with that is you must concede 2 things:

1.) TM did attack GZ; and,
2.) One does not need to be dead or near dead in order to invoke self defense.

Do you honestly believe the state has proven that it was not self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

I do not think it is even close.

1) Some people just have ugly heads...some of those natural bumps look that way...that he didnt have a perfectly round head. Maybe that is why he grew his hair back for the trial...so that the jury couldnt see all of those natural bumps? Nah...couldnt be...lol. You seem pretty smart, if GZ has natural bumps that could be confused with injuries or no injury...wouldnt you suggest he grow his hair back for the trial, so the jury doesnt take a peak over there and see for themselves what bumps are still there a year and a half later? Smart move by M O"M.

2) No i dont honestly believe the state has proven it!...i think they are horrid...took the wrong approach to the trial and over charged.

I concede that Trayvon punched because he thought the follower was reaching for what could be a weapon...GZ describes this reaching as he was being hit. I concede that he was further being pummelled because the gun was exposed and tray was preventing him from grabbing it...eventually GZ WAS able to grab it and shot him...which if he were alive he would say he was suspicious of in the first place...

That is if you are interested in the case the other side could make. Let the jury decide on those facts who was defending themselves. I would use GZs own words to fry him.

If you think that Trayvon would just say...oh no...I just walked up and punched him for no reason, then you arent logical. Especially after trayvons attorney got a hold of GZs tapes and account of the incident. Im taking what GZ says and then trying to think logically as to how the other person would defend themselves against those accusations/embellishments. Pretty simple.

Doing this allows me to see the mistakes that GZ made also and the horrible perception he gave to anyone on the other side of his creepy followings that night. Some cannot do that and are content with the only one able to object to the shooter is dead, therefore we just go by what he says and case closed. careful what you wish for...it could be your kid next time...especially if you live in florida.

Last edited:
In a fit of desperation anything is possible but, as I said before, Blood from Zimmerman's wounds would likely have been spattered or smeared to the point of being in contact with Martin's hands had he grabbed Z's head and "repeatedly" pounded it into the ground as alleged! It's not rocket science but the physical probabilities seem to have flown over your head by a mile!

Does this mean you will not be giving me the opportunity to watch you pound nails by holding a heavy rock and using your hands to strike the nail.

I have an even better idea! Why not let me use YOUR HEAD and a concrete pillow to demonstrate my point. That would be a lot more realistic don't ya think?
If you don't end up with my DNA under your fingernails, which you won't, will you admit you are wrong, or will you just insist it is part of a plot to make you look stupid?

Dr. Rao said that his injuries were consistent with a single blow and after arguments with O'Mara, speculated that there could have been a maximum of 3. She was very hesitant to say there could have been 3.

Trayvon Martin case: Doctor waves off Zimmerman injuries as 'so minor' - CSMonitor.com

I also recall the ME reporting 3, I got 4 because I clearly heard MOM state 4 during the motion for acquittal, I assumed I had missed the part of the testimony where this was established. If I am mistaken I apologize.. and I will assume 3 for now. She was not hesitant to say 3... true she did not want to say 3, she HAD to say 3, because the blow to the face causing injury to the nose was distinct from the blow to the back of the head. They could not possibly be caused by the same blow. Then there was the bruising on the side of the head which could not be caused by either the blow to the nose or the blow to the back of the head if the ME who never actually examined GZ is to be believed.

The "foe" was subliminal Ebonics.

The mad language rush b screwing up the wayz I type and it just comes out of my mouths now.

Good article.

The author falls all over himself to explain that he's still with the MSM agenda, but...
"As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict.

Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict.

Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt."

And that destroys every argument that has been advance in this thread so far.

Anyone believe the case the prosecution put on last week in any way disproved self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

The author of the article did not.

Last edited:
This case is a joke. A misjustice that shows just how racist the black community really is....

Not just racist but down right dumb. Dumb as they never focus on the real violence that lives on their own damn streets.

You just painted an entire section of the population as racist and stupid. To me, that was a racist and stupid remark.

Because an entire section of the population believes that Zimmerman is guilty regardless of the facts. Similarly the same segment believes taht Obama cares about them and wll help them, regardless of the facts. They support him because he's "black". How racist and stupid is that?

Westwall said:
Oh yes I know all of that. You still are making up a lot of assumptions. I don't know what the cops did or didn't do in their investigation. Based on how little the DA presented my assumption is the cops did little on the scene investigation otherwise there would have been a better presentation.

That's the nature of message boards, especially in cases like this. People who are not present in court can only speculate even if they have vast experience in similar cases! Did you come here to tell us that?

Westwall said:
I have considerable real world experience sonny....I am a officer of the court myself and have testified in over 75 court cases over a period of 35 years as an expert witness so you may take your assertions and do with them what you please....but your knowledge of the legal system is severly lacking.....like most CSI wannabe's

I don't know you but I'll take your word that you are an officer of the court... sunny! Are you the court jester?
BTW, knowledge of the legal system is not the issue at present... The discussion is about physics: a discipline you seem to have a poor grasp of! Please don't tell me you are an expert in forensics after failing your own physics test right here on this thread!

I have a PhD in geology...we MUST learn a TON of physics to obtain that degree (equivalent of a Masters) so know more about physics than you probably do. Whenever you simplify something like you are doing you open yourself up to all sorts of problems.

The real world is rarely simple when humanity comes into it. People have a tendency to screw up all sorts of things and a fight is a good example of that. There is zero evidence that GZ is a maniac. There is ample evidence that he is a overly zealous neighborhood watch guy with delusions of grandeur.

One of you CSI types made the comment that how could anyone take martial arts classes for 3 years and not be able to defend themselves in a fight. It is plain to see that GZ is not a physical person. His physical intelligence (i.e. how well he can maintain balance, his sense of tempo etc.) seems to be pretty low so his inability to defend himself is no surprise.

You have jumped to a conclusion and like Mr. Nifong did a few years back you will ignore anything that brings your conclusion into doubt.

Mr. nifong lost his law license for that transgression....

Dr. Rao (sic) also said he supervised his techs but had no idea how they did things.

1) Some people just have ugly heads...some of those natural bumps look that way...that he didnt have a perfectly round head. Maybe that is why he grew his hair back for the trial...so that the jury couldnt see all of those natural bumps? Nah...couldnt be...lol. You seem pretty smart, if GZ has natural bumps that could be confused with injuries or no injury...wouldnt you suggest he grow his hair back for the trial, so the jury doesnt take a peak over there and see for themselves what bumps are still there a year and a half later? Smart move my M O"M.

I already told you what will occur. If the bumps are not natural, there will be an expert witness that has actually examined GZ testify. If they are natural MO'M will not say another word and leave the issue undecided in the minds of the jury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back