The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the judge's ruling about excluding the animation at all.

Why would any judge build in such a solid appeals argument (in the unlikely event of a conviction)?

I am less concerned with the exclusion of texts showing that TM may have been fond of fighting. Again, I doubt GZ was AWARE of TM's proclivities, so it may very well be a whole lot on the irrelevant side.

But the animation ruling is absurd.

We're trying to cheer up about injustice here.

And get off page 666

I'm only on page 250...but I'm willing to help

I've been on a jury. The two times we were sent back for something to be decided, the following testimony was, "exciting" I guess is the word.

This guy is boring as hell. The jury has to be wondering what the issue was with this, since they have no idea about the animation and text issues.

Mr Stamina might give the jury (and us) a little hint as to where he is going with the questioning.

Mr. Stamina can do whatever he wants, thank you! He always has a point.

I sense some bias here

I am less concerned with the exclusion of texts showing that TM may have been fond of fighting. Again, I doubt GZ was AWARE of TM's proclivities, so it may very well be a whole lot on the irrelevant side.

That was the prosecutions arguement.

I thought it was to establish TM's fondness and eagerness to fight and make his opponents breed a lot. The exact reason the state was allowed to bring in the silly GM aerobics...er boxing.

TM knew nothing of GZ either.

:confused:

I don't get the judge's ruling about excluding the animation at all.

Why would any judge build in such a solid appeals argument (in the unlikely event of a conviction)?

But the animation ruling is absurd.

We're trying to cheer up about injustice here.

And get off page 666

I'm only on page 250...but I'm willing to help

I'm on 500 ...how's that work?

So this witness is up there to say Z is a wimp, especially when compared to M.

The jury has got to be sitting there thinking "THIS is what we left early for yesterday?".

If you're ever called to be a juror, note that those large periods where you're sitting in the jury room is when you're missing all the good stuff.

I am not going to say a word about what happens at sidebar, much less what we do in chambers... I would get disbarred if I told.

The jury has got to be sitting there thinking "THIS is what we left early for yesterday?".

If you're ever called to be a juror, note that those large periods where you're sitting in the jury room is when you're missing all the good stuff.

I am not going to say a word about what happens at sidebar, much less what we do in chambers... I would get disbarred if I told.

Ya'll hit the cookie jars and candy bags. Oh yeah, and the refrigerator full of caffeine and sugar-filled drinks. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back