The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I thought she ruled the animation is OUT.

What will happen? It will be seen?

Sorry. I WAS paying attention but it slipped by me. :sad:

LOL...I think the State is beginning to realize that they skipped over one of the elements of their case.

I also think that John Guy must be working with a depraved mind, as he keeps saying "asshole" and "f&C%ng punks" :razz:

the use of self defense does not require injury

many people who claimed self defense had no injuries at all

This should be in the instructions. Part of being a juror is following the instructions.

yes it should be

it is already in the testimony on record

I know I am pathetically programmed or afraid to think for myself--it disgusts me.

Therefore--it is difficult to try to ascertain what either of these men may/may not have thought or felt.

I'll just limp along. I should do a search to compare GA/FL law--how similar and/or different. How are such laws being interpreted?

The closest I have come is a nasty verbal exchange while waiting in line at the drug store. I decided it was not worth it and retreated. I placed the blame upon the drug store that seems reluctant to ever provide adequate staff. To give some idea of my frame of reference.

Did anyone see how Judge Nelson tried to coax Zimmerman into testifying?

The Judge was explaining his rights and every case I have ever seen they do the same thing if they do not testify.
I wanted to see him testify.

Can you explain in verbatim the benefits (other than for want of knowing on your end) of the accused testifying before the jury, despite the fact his depositions and interviews have been played multiple times before the jury in court?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back