The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been forced to listen to the trial on HLN via XM.

After listening to testimony then the commentary for three hours, I am convinced that they are watching a trial in a totally different courtroom.

I've only seen a little today but I usually only see them commenting during breaks.

I think the media has behaved abominably. I have never seen such a lynch mob as CNN and MSNBC. They want a guilty verdict worse than anyone I have ever seen in my life.

I have no respect for the media in this country.

These media outlets are heavily invested in a guilty verdict. Their lies have caused rioting mobs who have beaten people in Trayvons name, caused property damage & defamation of GZ, police, whites, Hispanics, & neighborhood watch people.

They are the subject of many lawsuits & a guilty verdict will most certainly cause them to lose.

During a pause in the interminable session last night, Nancy Grace on HLN had a guest on to discuss the proceedings. The guest was explaining why the day had gone so well for Zimmerman and Nancy became visibly irate, raised her voice, shouted the guest down, and basically refused to allow the guest to comment. Nancy Grace wants a guilty verdict and makes that abundantly clear.

THAT is our objective media these days.

In other words, you can't backup your frivolous statements...

No. No other words required. You ARE the idiot who imagines that this case has ANYthing to do with "stand your ground."

It does not.

But, let's give you a golden moment to show how brilliant you are.

Define (with reference to Florida statutes and case law) what "stand your ground" means.

Then, tell the class exactly HOW you imagine that the notion of "stand your ground" has ANY connection at all to a situation where a guy is pinned on the ground on his back, getting pummeled and manages to get to his gun before having his skull cracked open.
I asked YOU to answer a series of questions FIRST! Answer those before asking me ANYTHING! Don't try to trick me into doing your research FOR YOU! Asswipe, YOU are a joke! Come on, show us how dull you are!

You didn't ask me anything, stupid.

Now, then. I have asked you a simple set of questions.

For you to bloviate about the Stand Your Ground law, one would expect you to know at least SOMETHING about it.

You clearly do not. This is why you just totally and completely pussied out and ran away from answering.

Pretty much exactly what I expected from you, you worthless puss.

I've been forced to listen to the trial on HLN via XM.

After listening to testimony then the commentary for three hours, I am convinced that they are watching a trial in a totally different courtroom.

Condolences

These media outlets are heavily invested in a guilty verdict. Their lies have caused rioting mobs who have beaten people in Trayvons name, caused property damage & defamation of GZ, police, whites, Hispanics, & neighborhood watch people.

They are the subject of many lawsuits & a guilty verdict will most certainly cause them to lose.

cough--just last night they explained that there were only peaceful demonstrations --well-intentioned diverse groups of young people.

beyond disgraceful.

the final nail in the coffin for me--Nancy Grace was yatttering on and on --some sort of review of the proceedings. She came out with---'They said an impartial jury couldn't be struck---we were able to seat such a jury as was done in the Casey Anthony and OJ trials...'

Unless she has completely lost her mind --I need no further convincing that she lacks any shred of integrity.

There are precisely ZERO demonstrations.

Other than the 1 guy with the SYG sign written in crayon.

She was referencing gatherings of people from last year--that propelled this case forward.

Can you explain in verbatim the benefits (other than for want of knowing on your end) of the accused testifying before the jury, despite the fact his depositions and interviews have been played multiple times before the jury in court?

If his defense stands up to cross examination then not guilty slam dunk.
I do not fault the defense for not putting him up.
This is not about ME but the jury. It may hurt him as there may be jurors that need to hear his side of this subject to cross.
I believe he does not need to testify but have spoken with many jurors that wanted to hear the defendant say his side live.

As a layman, I understand that the accused seldom takes the stand in a murder trial unless the Defense is in serious dog doo-doo

Yea, but in this case there's an additional reason. If Z testifies among the train wreck of the explanations he's already given, the jury will see first hand how peculiar his character is.

Wow whats up with the prosecution ending the questions on the twitter thing

I think the media has behaved abominably. I have never seen such a lynch mob as CNN and MSNBC. They want a guilty verdict worse than anyone I have ever seen in my life.

I have no respect for the media in this country.

During a pause in the interminable session last night, Nancy Grace on HLN had a guest on to discuss the proceedings. The guest was explaining why the day had gone so well for Zimmerman and Nancy became visibly irate, raised her voice, shouted the guest down, and basically refused to allow the guest to comment. Nancy Grace wants a guilty verdict and makes that abundantly clear.

THAT is our objective media these days.

What would have to happen to get her off the air? I fantasize about that. I think she has been around about a decade. That is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back