The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
201200001586.jpg

Emanuel Burgess thug thief

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Its nothing but the truth

FL procedure is odd to my way of seeing this.

What kind of question is that? Is there anybody YOU want your lawyers to call?

What if he said "yes?" Can a judge compel a lawyer to call a witness contrary to his best professional judgment?

And what is this shit about asking the defendant in front of the jury about if he's going to testify?

I've been forced to listen to the trial on HLN via XM.

After listening to testimony then the commentary for three hours, I am convinced that they are watching a trial in a totally different courtroom.

Oh poor baby. No really. Are you back amongst the land of Reality now?

Nope, stuck with HLN for the remainder of the trial. :(

Better than nothin'...I'm learning to focus solely on testimony and tune out the commentary.

Plus I still have y'all for reality checks. :thup:

If I self identify any symptoms of HLN induced psychosis, I will cut the feed immediately.

We'll keep you in check if you start floating off into that Alternate Reality

During a pause in the interminable session last night, Nancy Grace on HLN had a guest on to discuss the proceedings. The guest was explaining why the day had gone so well for Zimmerman and Nancy became visibly irate, raised her voice, shouted the guest down, and basically refused to allow the guest to comment. Nancy Grace wants a guilty verdict and makes that abundantly clear.

THAT is our objective media these days.

What would have to happen to get her off the air? I fantasize about that. I think she has been around about a decade. That is more than enough.

People stop watching her, ratings go down. Bye bye Grapes.

sadly, I fear that won't happen.

She consoled a caller last night that was concerned for her--people saying unkind things, etc.

but whatever--life is infinitely tedious in ways that I could never have imagined.
Polarized. I think fondly of the days when things were different.

Why is the Zimmerman case devided so sharply along partisan lines? With only a very few exceptions the lefties here believe GZ is guilty and the conservatives wait until the trial is over. I couldn't understand why, since GZ isn't white, the lefties were so ready to string him up.

Moments ago, it hit me.

It's only partially about race. True, if TM was white or hispanic, no one would care, but race isn't the real reason they want GZ to fry. It's guns.

GZ defended himself with a gun and a black man is dead. They cannot stand the thought that GZ might have legally used a gun to defend himself. It's about guns, and self-defense and even Stand-Your-Ground.

If GZ is convicted, they can use this case to revive their efforts to take away our rights and that is THE issue.

The left never ever cares about right and wrong, they only care about winning.

No I would't care if Zimmerman would have used his hands to kill that child. Murder is the same if you use a gun or your hands.

So how to you plan to defend yourself if you are attacked ?

What if he said "yes?" Can a judge compel a lawyer to call a witness contrary to his best professional judgment?

And what is this shit about asking the defendant in front of the jury about if he's going to testify?

Judge Perry didn't do that. I don't know what this is.

WAIT yeah I do. Judge making the defendant look bad in front of the jury on purpose.

It's her attempt to salvage what's left of her reputation.

"But, but, but, I asked him if he wanted to call someone else. That makes me fair, right?"

"But, but, but, I asked him if he wanted to call someone else. That makes me fair, right?"

NOT in front of the jury.

Why is the Zimmerman case devided so sharply along partisan lines? With only a very few exceptions the lefties here believe GZ is guilty and the conservatives wait until the trial is over. I couldn't understand why, since GZ isn't white, the lefties were so ready to string him up.

Moments ago, it hit me.

It's only partially about race. True, if TM was white or hispanic, no one would care, but race isn't the real reason they want GZ to fry. It's guns.

GZ defended himself with a gun and a black man is dead. They cannot stand the thought that GZ might have legally used a gun to defend himself. It's about guns, and self-defense and even Stand-Your-Ground.

If GZ is convicted, they can use this case to revive their efforts to take away our rights and that is THE issue.

The left never ever cares about right and wrong, they only care about winning.

No I would't care if Zimmerman would have used his hands to kill that child. Murder is the same if you use a gun or your hands.

"Child" . "Murder".
You're such a joker.

NOT in front of the jury.

I think you are right.

At least so far it isn't in front of the jury, so that mitigates her asking the question. I still think West was RIGHT to "object" and I still think the judge is wrong to overrule West.

It IS true that the decision on whether to testify or not is the defendant's option, not a lawyer's choice.

Does Florida have an animal court?

Because that may be the only place Judge Mope will be able to show her face after this farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back