The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GZ will walk and inner city blacks will burn their neighborhoods and loot their neighbors stores. that'll show em :cuckoo:

There's a lot of discontent out there, i.e. OWS. I don't think we can lay it all on the ghettos this time. idk
You mean those retarded rapists the occupy thugs???? Of course scumbags are gonna act like scumbags.

In case you didn't notice, our country is quickly going to hell in a handbasket. They say it is but our economy may never really turn around. And our war with Al Qaeda won't end in our lifetimes. There's a lot of blame to give all around.

This guy is the best witness in this case. Hands down.

Open, concedes points on occasion...

Good thing Guy sat down. Guy bombed. Not one point made on cross or re-cross. Great witness.

There's a lot of discontent out there, i.e. OWS. I don't think we can lay it all on the ghettos this time. idk
You mean those retarded rapists the occupy thugs???? Of course scumbags are gonna act like scumbags.

In case you didn't notice, our country is quickly going to hell in a handbasket. They say it is but our economy may never really turn around. And our war with Al Qaeda won't end in our lifetimes. There's a lot of blame to give all around.

That democrat ran house and senate sure fucked things up.... Why hasn't Obama fixed that yet?

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Prosecutor laying on the floor yelling about something and then listening as the witness answers, but he doesn't get up. Then the camera shows the Defense attorney standing with his arm resting on the podium, looking down at the prosecutor with a little smile on his face.

I expected to see Bugs Bunny on the witness stand for a second there.

I think the media has behaved abominably. I have never seen such a lynch mob as CNN and MSNBC. They want a guilty verdict worse than anyone I have ever seen in my life.

I have no respect for the media in this country.

These media outlets are heavily invested in a guilty verdict. Their lies have caused rioting mobs who have beaten people in Trayvons name, caused property damage & defamation of GZ, police, whites, Hispanics, & neighborhood watch people.

They are the subject of many lawsuits & a guilty verdict will most certainly cause them to lose.

cough--just last night they explained that there were only peaceful demonstrations --well-intentioned diverse groups of young people.

beyond disgraceful.

the final nail in the coffin for me--Nancy Grace was yatttering on and on --some sort of review of the proceedings. She came out with---'They said an impartial jury couldn't be struck---we were able to seat such a jury as was done in the Casey Anthony and OJ trials...'

Unless she has completely lost her mind --I need no further convincing that she lacks any shred of integrity.

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Prosecutor laying on the floor yelling about something and then listening as the witness answers, but he doesn't get up. Then the camera shows the Defense attorney standing with his arm resting on the podium, looking down at the prosecutor with a little smile on his face.

I expected to see Bugs Bunny on the witness stand for a second there.

BUGS+-+HYDE14.png

O'Mara (pointing) to Guy, "You are a mental case."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back