The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not to the courts but to a black person it is fighting words in the circumstances and context in which the ****** word was used.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman used the word ****** that night, Sunshine is attempting to divert and is using a clear strawman fallacy (arguing against something not claimed) in doing so.

>>>>

He did not say ****** and he did not say coon. I don't know where that's coming from, unless it's the edited NBC 911 call, but that's bs.

I agree, but early on the forums were ablaze with posters claiming he said 'coons.'

Sorry -
I'm just being snotty because I'm annoyed with all the speculation and misinformation being slung around. I need to get back to watching the trial and what comes out as actual evidence.

Sorry -
I'm just being snotty because I'm annoyed with all the speculation and misinformation being slung around. I need to get back to watching the trial and what comes out as actual evidence.

Im gonna call you testy...lol. No problem...I like you just the way you are...we all have our days of annoyance. I even had one about two years ago or something like that:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Sorry -

Im gonna call you testy...lol. No problem...I like you just the way you are...we all have our days of annoyance. I even had one about two years ago or something like that:eusa_liar:

2 errr years? ago. laughing out loud.

I need to read with my skim eye instead of attacking everything.

Skim-eye skim-eye skim-eye, sing it with me 25, skim-eye skim-eye

Sorry -

My Troy is out and yours it put away.

weird.

Sorry -

My Troy is out and yours it put away.

weird.

Your Troy is hot!! Hey check out my bike pic like yours....lets go for a ride this weekend!! See, i can blend.:smoke:

Last edited:
I beg to differ with your assertion that any comment of mine is stupid Sunshine. As far as "leaving your kids out of it", why then did you initiate hostilities concerning the situations and preparations of WW's KIDS? Also, let me state for the record that Zimmerman is a PUNK! In the truest definition of the word. An adult. Trained in law enforcement. Receiving instructions from police dispatch. A neighborhood watch captain (albeit illegally in that capacity since the group wasn't registered). AND PACKING A LOADED PISTOL!

Against an UNARMED, innocent, high school teenager.

According to GZ, these things led to him shooting a minor to death in the street who want doing anything to him or others.

DISGUSTING!

SMH

You are assuming innocence.

I beg to differ with your assertion that any comment of mine is stupid Sunshine. As far as "leaving your kids out of it", why then did you initiate hostilities concerning the situations and preparations of WW's KIDS? Also, let me state for the record that Zimmerman is a PUNK! In the truest definition of the word. An adult. Trained in law enforcement. Receiving instructions from police dispatch. A neighborhood watch captain (albeit illegally in that capacity since the group wasn't registered). AND PACKING A LOADED PISTOL!

According to GZ, these things led to him shooting a minor to death in the street who want doing anything to him or others.

DISGUSTING!

SMH

He is also ASSuming that Trayvon wasn't "doing anything" to Zimmerman, which is clearly NOT what Zimmerman does say-- and does not appear to even be a marginally rational view based on what we have seen so far.

DISGUSTING!

SMH

He is also ASSuming that Trayvon wasn't "doing anything" to Zimmerman, which is clearly NOT what Zimmerman does say-- and does not appear to even be a marginally rational view based on what we have seen so far.

What have we seen from that night, other than Zimmerman's statement, that someone with a marginally rational view would use to base Martin's actions (or lack of) from that night.

The only thing that I've heard about, other than Zimmerman's story, is the video of Martin making his purchases at the 7-11 (and that seemed normal). So what other information is available on Martin's actions from that night? Video, audio, witness to the events prior to the confrontation?

>>>>

What would you have believe about a kid walking home from the store to his father's house with a bag of Skittles on him?

That was ALMOST a coherent sentence. It wasn't quite there, of course.

You might want to consider editing before posting.

To the extent that your post appears to be asking the question (of someone) "what would we have you believe of Trayvon?" the answer is:

I would have you believe that Trayvon was found suspicious by Zimmerman who followed the kid around.

What else happened? Not sure. We do know how it ended. The "kid" appears to have inflicted a bit of a beat down on Zimmerman. Zimmerman appears to have very much been on the losing side of that physical confrontation. And we know that Zimmerman had a gun, got it out and used it on the kid, causing the kid's death.

Next "question?" Remember though, full sentences mean a whole lot more.

What would you have believe about a kid walking home from the store to his father's house with a bag of Skittles on him?

What would you think if that person was standing in the middle of an elderly neighbors yard in the middle of the rain....this is where Mr Zs suspicion initialized.

The neighbor was not home and it darkness was approaching and there were several recent robberies in the neighborhood. Try to think about what Mr Z might have been thinking. I have to do the same when I have to think about what Trayvon was thinking when just some person was following from a distance...why was Trayvon so paranoid? Its not like George was chasing him around the complex waving a gun.

The fact is he was suspicious...he became suspicious while running out on an errand he was not on official watch. So why he was suspicious is irrellevant....he was suspicious...NH watch captains tend to be more suspicious than others.

To be fair you have to try and rationalize both sides....when you do that you can get somewhere and start putting pieces together.

DISGUSTING!

SMH

I saw your avatar and jumped out of my seat again.

;-)

What have we seen from that night, other than Zimmerman's statement, that someone with a marginally rational view would use to base Martin's actions (or lack of) from that night.

The only thing that I've heard about, other than Zimmerman's story, is the video of Martin making his purchases at the 7-11 (and that seemed normal). So what other information is available on Martin's actions from that night? Video, audio, witness to the events prior to the confrontation?

>>>>

I am not sure what your post even means. Editing seems to be a lost art.

Anyway, what ELSE we "know" is largely found in the realm of the physical.

For example, I have seen the evidence of the injuries to Zimmerman's nose. Haven't you? I have seen evidence of the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's noggin. Haven't you? I have yet to see any evidence of injuries to Trayvon OTHER THAN, of course, the tragic bullet wound. Have you?

Let me tell you what happened, before we get confused.

TM was walking home.

TM was minding his own business.

GZ is with a neighborhood watch that is NOT registered with police. Therefore he has ZERO right to approach someone else's child in a interrogating fashion.

Are we still together? Great!

Now, GZ FOLLOWED A TEENAGER AT NIGHT WITH A LOADED PISTOL ON HIM, who the teenager had NO IDEA who this grown man was.

Right?

Right.
Once GZ chased down this (heretofore) innocent minor and confronted him in an antagonistic way at night, THE NEXT THING WE HEAR, is cries for help, and GZ killing TM.

Now, from these irrefutable facts, people are trying to ADD a lot of things they THINK TM MAY have done because his KILLER says so.

I spoke facts.

And those facts scream MURDER!

What would you think if that person was standing in the middle of an elderly neighbors yard in the middle of the rain....this is where Mr Zs suspicion initialized.

The neighbor was not home and it darkness was approaching and there were several recent robberies in the neighborhood. Try to think about what Mr Z might have been thinking. I have to do the same when I have to think about what Trayvon was thinking when just some person was following from a distance...why was Trayvon so paranoid? Its not like George was chasing him around the complex waving a gun.

The fact is he was suspicious...he became suspicious while running out on an errand he was not on official watch. So why he was suspicious is irrellevant....he was suspicious...NH watch captains tend to be more suspicious than others.

To be fair you have to try and rationalize both sides....when you do that you can get somewhere and start putting pieces together.

They are not interested in 'being fair.' They want a lynching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back