The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are assuming innocence.

He is also ASSuming that Trayvon wasn't "doing anything" to Zimmerman, which is clearly NOT what Zimmerman does say-- and does not appear to even be a marginally rational view based on what we have seen so far.

What have we seen from that night, other than Zimmerman's statement, that someone with a marginally rational view would use to base Martin's actions (or lack of) from that night.

The only thing that I've heard about, other than Zimmerman's story, is the video of Martin making his purchases at the 7-11 (and that seemed normal). So what other information is available on Martin's actions from that night? Video, audio, witness to the events prior to the confrontation?

>>>>

Hey world...a couple of things...

1) the neighbors 911 call as the incident was taking place
2) The police interrogation of george, which I am starting to believe is in Trayvons favor
3) His girlfriends account of her conversation with Trayvon while he believed he was being followed.

Let me tell you what happened, before we get confused.

TM was walking home.

TM was minding his own business.

GZ is with a neighborhood watch that is NOT registered with police. Therefore he has ZERO right to approach someone else's child in a interrogating fashion.

Are we still together? Great!

Nope. You are wrong. So if you can get a handle on just HOW wrong you are, that would be a great start.

You can follow me or I can follow you. Capiche?

Beyond following, you should get back to us with any actual evidence of the "approach" and the "interrogation" thing.

The balance of your post is packed with dis-information, so we'd best take it piece by piece.

Let me tell you what happened, before we get confused.

TM was walking home.

TM was minding his own business.

GZ is with a neighborhood watch that is NOT registered with police. Therefore he has ZERO right to approach someone else's child in a interrogating fashion.

Are we still together? Great!

Now, GZ FOLLOWED A TEENAGER AT NIGHT WITH A LOADED PISTOL ON HIM, who the teenager had NO IDEA who this grown man was.

Right?

Right.
Once GZ chased down this (heretofore) innocent minor and confronted him in an antagonistic way at night, THE NEXT THING WE HEAR, is cries for help, and GZ killing TM.

Now, from these irrefutable facts, people are trying to ADD a lot of things they THINK TM MAY have done because his KILLER says so.

I spoke facts.

And those facts scream MURDER!

You need to learn the difference between fact and assumption.

Better to wear your Thanker out than to call royalty a big dummy, I always say.

Oh man...that went right over my head...like zoom!!!

Hey whats your take on these jurors....how soon do you think before we have a jury for cryin out loud?

BTW....thank you for thankering:eusa_shifty:

Better to wear your Thanker out than to call royalty a big dummy, I always say.

Oh man...that went right over my head...like zoom!!!

Hey whats your take on these jurors....how soon do you think before we have a jury for cryin out loud?

BTW....thank you for thankering:eusa_shifty:

Most have them have been lying their asses off. This lady actually has the ring of truth - she's keeper.

They've gotten rid of about 75 last time I checked.

I'm thinking they won't be done with individuals til - Monday/Tuesday? Then they have to do group questioning. It's anyone's guess, but probably won't start seeing something coming together until late next week at the earliest.

The Bernster is trying to cut her for cause without using one of his strikes - hence the sidebar and Judge telling her jury WILL be sequestered.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... they just estimated down from 4-6 weeks to 2-4 weeks after the sidebar.

Summer vacation, here I come!

Ma'am, if Moses came back and told some people that Zimmerman used a slur, they wouldn't believe it.

FACT

LOL

The alledged slur is something only a select few seem to recognize in any case. Moving on...

I'll play nice and post a link that brings up results for 'zimmerman 911 call' for the 'blaze' site.

zimmerman 911 call | Search Results | TheBlaze.com

Thanks Aye!

I'm going to play nice too and post this link:
Crime
FBI: George Zimmerman Is Not a Racist
FBI: George Zimmerman Is Not a Racist | TheBlaze.com

She says "there were lots of demonstrations and people in town......" "....I don't know what the demonstrations were about".

Eh?

Wow these people are lying trying to say all the right things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back