The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

The only reason to operate private email server is with intent to hide the information (classified or not) she was sending and receiving. If there was no intent to commit the crime, there wouldn't be a reason to bleachbit it.

I'm glad you agree that Bush should have been charged and convicted of a crime, when he set up a private e-mail server in the white house (owned by the RNC), where millions of e-mails were erased to cover up his firing of the US attorneys, which were being subpeoned. MILLIONS of e-mails.

Although the cases are nothing alike, for the sake of the argument, lets say Bush should've been charged.

Do you agree that Clinton knew what she was doing, and that she broke a law, and that she should've been charged?

that and the 30k of deleted emails. hmmm someone was thinking they were in trouble.

I'm glad you agree that Bush should have been charged and convicted of a crime, when he set up a private e-mail server in the white house (owned by the RNC), where millions of e-mails were erased to cover up his firing of the US attorneys, which were being subpoenaed. MILLIONS of e-mails.
I don't accept your deflection. intent was made when the 30k of emails was deleted. Hitlery jail baby.

You said setting up a private e-mail server, and deleting 30K e-mails was proof of guilt.

I showed here Bush set up a private e-mail server and deleted MILLIONS of e-mails, so I presume you take that as Bush being thousands of times as guilty.
I never made that claim sweetie. you post up my quote. queue jeopardy music

I'm glad you agree that Bush should have been charged and convicted of a crime, when he set up a private e-mail server in the white house (owned by the RNC), where millions of e-mails were erased to cover up his firing of the US attorneys, which were being subpeoned.

Although the cases are nothing alike, for the sake of the argument, lets say Bush should've been charged.

What happened to having a private e-mail server, and erasing e-mails from it was proof of criminal activity?

I'm glad you agree that Bush should have been charged and convicted of a crime, when he set up a private e-mail server in the white house (owned by the RNC), where millions of e-mails were erased to cover up his firing of the US attorneys, which were being subpeoned.

What happened to having a private e-mail server, and erasing e-mails from it was proof of criminal activity?
Clinton violated a subpoena.

So did Bush.

I never made that claim sweetie. you post up my quote. queue jeopardy music

Of course you did. and I quote.

that and the 30k of deleted emails. hmmm someone was thinking they were in trouble.
intent was made when the 30k of emails was deleted. Hitlery jail baby.

Being shown you own words must be a bitch for you to accept.
sorry, but I don't see the quote you claimed I made. here let me remind you what you stated:

You said setting up a private e-mail server, and deleting 30K e-mails was proof of guilt.

so where is that quote sweetie. again queue the jeopardy music please.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails.

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails.
post a link sweetie.

so where is that quote sweetie. again queue the jeopardy music please.

[criminal[ intent = guilt.

Your own words said it was proof of criminal intent aka guilt.
here a third time,

post my quote where I said this. again, take three, queue the jeopardy music.

“It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.

post my quote where I said this. again, take three, queue the jeopardy music.
Whether from incompetence, or inability to know right from wrong, there was no criminal intent, proof of which is needed to get a conviction.
intent was made when the 30k of emails was deleted. Hitlery jail baby.

When classified information was stored on that unsecured server.

post a link sweetie.

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails
ok, so what happened? where is the investigation? where's the fbi at on it?

“It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.
so what happened to obummer's investigation of it?

Forum List

Back