The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

“It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.
so what happened to obummer's investigation of it?

Obama said he had a country to save from Bush's recession, and financial collapse, 700,000 jobs lost a month, and a $1.5 trillion deficit. Obama didn't go after many of Bush's crimes because he had bigger more important problems.

“It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.
so what happened to obummer's investigation of it?

Obama said he had a country to save from Bush's recession, and financial collapse, 700,000 jobs lost a month, and a $1.5 trillion deficit. Obama didn't go after many of Bush's crimes because he had bigger more important problems.
well four americans died on hitlery's watch. I want to see the emails from benghazi but I can't cause hitlery had them deleted. intent. sorry. hitlery to jail.

well four americans died on hitlery's watch. .

10,000 americans died on Bush's watch.
and obummer didn't think they worth an investigation? LOL dude you're lost. slip sliding away.

Obma said it was secondary to undoing all the damage Bush did to the economy, with 700,000 americans losing thier job a month. The biggest deficit ($1.5 trillion) in history. The war in Iraq, and Osama Bin laden threatening America.

well four americans died on hitlery's watch. .

10,000 americans died on Bush's watch.
and obummer didn't think they worth an investigation? LOL dude you're lost. slip sliding away.

Obma said it was secondary to undoing all the damage Bush did to the economy, with 700,000 americans losing thier job a month. The biggest deficit ($1.5 trillion) in history. The war in Iraq, and Osama Bin laden threatening America.
eight years? he didn't need to play so much golf eh? don't come bitching to us cause your guy ignored a crime. if there was one. I'm not ignoring the crime I am discussing with Benghazi and 30k of emails deleted. hitlery in jail.

eight years? he didn't need to play so much golf eh? don't come bitching to us cause your guy ignored a crime. .

Actually there's an effective two year statute of limitations under which to get an indictment when no new facts are involved.

One has to wonder why Trump's Chumps are working so hard to be okay with a hostile foreign power interfering in our election, and why they are working so hard to be okay with Trump's campaign conspiring with the Russians if that turns out to be the case.

Traitors.
That part of it is pretty simple. Trump is their guy, they back him just like you do your favorite sports team. The Russia thing erodes his credibility and pokes at his ego which is why he still boasts about the election and why he and his supporters try to dismiss it.
The snowflakes are pushing the "Russia thing" purely in an attempt to damage Trump. They don't give a damn whether Russia meddled in our election. They would be all for it if Hillary had won.

eight years? he didn't need to play so much golf eh? don't come bitching to us cause your guy ignored a crime. .

Actually there's an effective two year statute of limitations under which to get an indictment when no new facts are involved.
so there wasn't a crime. so why are you continuing to post as such?
There were crimes committed by Bush and his administration, but Obama had bigger problems on his hands, and a limited time to get things done.

Leahy Proposes Panel To Investigate Bush Era

President Obama, when asked about Leahy's proposal in last night's news conference, seemed to shy away from it.

"My view is . . . that nobody's above the law, and if there are clear instances of wrongdoing, that people should be prosecuted just like any ordinary citizen. But that generally speaking, I'm more interested in looking forward than I am in looking backwards," Obama said.

I love how the tards will parrot whatever their propaganda outlets tell them, without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

I have documented their profound gullibility here: Fool Me A Thousand Times

So these dumb parroting retards aren't fooling a single person with their newfound pseudo-skeptical attitude about Russia's interference in our election. These idiots make unsubstantiated claims on a daily basis.

They believe what they are TOLD to believe by their propaganda masters. And they have been told to believe Putin is their lord and master and he did not interfere in our election.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

Intelligence Report Paints a Damning Picture of RT America | Inverse

The CIA gave classified briefings to the Gang of Eight. This briefing convinced those members that Russia interfered in our election.

It is stated policy from Trump Administration officials that Russia interfered. They admit it. They do not deny it.

Only hack retards who haven't a critical thinking bone in their bodies deny it.

Stating that Russia interfered in our election is not a policy. It's just an opinion. Russia has always meddled in our elections. Numerous other countries have probably also meddled in our elections. The only thing new about it is that Hillary lost and all you snowflakes are having a major hissy fit about it.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Try to spin that as benign - colluding with a foreign power interfere in our democratic institutions is an act of treason.

Can that be alleged? Yep. Can it be proved is the question.

So you're saying a recognized state of war exist between the US and Russia? Really?

Don't tell me or anyone what they're saying unless they say it. Otherwise you assertion is not an opinion, it is a logical fallacy and an incredulous statement.

Do you deny a cold war exists today between Russia and the US? But that was not the point of my post, colluding with Russia on an effort to elect someone to our highest office is providing them aid and comfort; failing to fully investigate the matter - to indict or to exculpate - is misfeasance at best and nonfeasance, as seen by the recent speech by Senator Leader McConnell in his partisan and contumelies affronts to the Constitution of the US.

Just saying, treason is a very high bar to meet, and I don't think todays climate would qualify. But as an aside, when we were in a hot war in Iraq a US senator committed real treason when he stood in the well of the senate and said "the surge has failed, the war is lost". Did you call for his head?

Half a dozen of these retards went to Iraq right before the war to serve as human shields. They should have all been put in prison.

The snowflakes are pushing the "Russia thing" purely in an attempt to damage Trump. They don't give a damn whether Russia meddled in our election. They would be all for it if Hillary had won.

Would Hillary have bugged the whitehouse?

No law was broken by firing Comey. Comey testified himself that Hillary broke the law and that he failed to carry out his duty and responsibilities as Director of the FBI. 'Nuff justification to fire him. 'Nuff said.
Please stay on topic..

I DID stay on topic. In your 'fantasy' no law was broken. No law was broken by firing Comey, either. It was justified.

Comey also said that even if the law was broken there was no criminal intent, needed to get a conviction. Think of it like the person who drops a ten dollar bill, being cited for littering.
The law doesn't require criminal intent. How many times do you morons have to be told that?

"On Wednesday, one of the most powerful lawmakers in Washington, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), basically flat-out said he wouldn't support a special investigation. The various committees in Congress already looking into Russian meddling will suffice, he said: “Today we'll no doubt hear calls for a new investigation, which could only serve to impede the current work being done.”
www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/10/mitch-mcconnell-just-shut-down-any-hopes-democrats-had-of-an-independent-russia-investigation/?utm_term=.9aeff353b02d

Does McConnell have a conflict of interest? His wife is a member of Trump's cabinet. Is McConnell protecting him in a classic quid pro quo?

There's already investigations in both houses of congress and the FBI, it would take months for a special prosecutor to get up to the point where these investigations already are. I know you folks want to drag this thing out as far as you can, and politicize it as much as possible, but why reinvent the wheel? Do you lack faith in the FBI and the dems on the committees?

They want a special prosecutor because he's a man with unlimited funds to pursue one goal: indicting Trump administration officials.

Fuck that.

The law doesn't require criminal intent. How many times do you morons have to be told that?

Mens Rea refers to criminal intent. Moreover, it is the state of mind indicating culpability which is required by statute as an element of a crime.

Mens Rea

See, e.g. Staples v. United States, 511 US 600 (1994). Establishing themens rea of an offender is usually necessary to prove guilt in criminal trial. In doing so, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the offense with a culpable state of mind. Justice Holmes famously illustrated the concept of intent when he said “even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.”

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

Really, if the police bust a burglar and he has stolen material that implicates someone else in a crime and they use it to prosecute the third party, did they collude in the burglary? In this case the Russians already had the material all the representative did was coordinate the release to the public, they never took possession of it and offered nothing in return.

So what law was broken, quote the law.

That is incorrect. You are example is different from the reality is like mixing a spaghetti and barbed wires make it consumable.

Russian hacking into our system may it be democrats, republicans or private enterprises is a crime interfering into our democracy.
Any hacking ---------- ALL hacking are illegal however you defined and use it for some one advantage.

Forum List

Back