🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

The Ongoing Assassination Attempts Against Donald Trump

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

9 Oct 2024 ~~ By Harold Witkov

Last weekend, Donald Trump made his triumphant return to Butler, Pennsylvania for a rally at the very location where a would-be assassin’s bullet grazed his right ear last July 13. In September, the former president was the target of another assassination attempt, this time at his Florida golf course. So the big question is, are there any other would-be assassins out there, gunning for Donald Trump? The answer is yes. Besides the Iranians, there is no shortage of homegrown losers who, prodded by hate rhetoric, are looking for an opportunity.
There is another kind of assassination attempt being waged against former president Trump. It is the ongoing assassination attempt on Trump’s character — i.e., “he’s a Hitler,” “he’s a racist,” “he’s an antisemite,” “he’s a dictator waiting to happen.”
Think of what happened to Donald Trump’s “very fine people on both sides” remark. It was horrific. The media took that remark and transformed it into the granddaddy of all defamations.
~Snip~
Judaism has a name for this type of lying rhetoric: hotzaat shem ra (making a bad name). The creation of a bad name for another to wear, so to speak, is an attempted murder of that person’s good name (or character). To do it by falsities is a most grievous sin — almost as bad as a murder. The left does it to Donald Trump all the time.
So the next time the attempts on Donald Trump’s life come up in a conversation, remind whom you are speaking to that the first attempt actually was not on July 13, 2024, in Butler. The first of numerous assassination attempts on Donald Trump began when he was riding down a “golden escalator” back in June of 2015.

Commentary:
Here's a very abbreviated list of political assassins:
Memebers of 'The View', Joe Biden, Jack Smith, Fani Willis, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Joe Scarborough, etc, etc,. I could include all those leftist parrots on this board that even the latest post here have claimed DJT is a Putin puppet, Fascist, and other obscenities but it would take up half this page, and my comment would deleted by moderators om this board,

9 Oct 2024 ~~ By Harold Witkov

Last weekend, Donald Trump made his triumphant return to Butler, Pennsylvania for a rally at the very location where a would-be assassin’s bullet grazed his right ear last July 13. In September, the former president was the target of another assassination attempt, this time at his Florida golf course. So the big question is, are there any other would-be assassins out there, gunning for Donald Trump? The answer is yes. Besides the Iranians, there is no shortage of homegrown losers who, prodded by hate rhetoric, are looking for an opportunity.
There is another kind of assassination attempt being waged against former president Trump. It is the ongoing assassination attempt on Trump’s character — i.e., “he’s a Hitler,” “he’s a racist,” “he’s an antisemite,” “he’s a dictator waiting to happen.”
Think of what happened to Donald Trump’s “very fine people on both sides” remark. It was horrific. The media took that remark and transformed it into the granddaddy of all defamations.
~Snip~
Judaism has a name for this type of lying rhetoric: hotzaat shem ra (making a bad name). The creation of a bad name for another to wear, so to speak, is an attempted murder of that person’s good name (or character). To do it by falsities is a most grievous sin — almost as bad as a murder. The left does it to Donald Trump all the time.
So the next time the attempts on Donald Trump’s life come up in a conversation, remind whom you are speaking to that the first attempt actually was not on July 13, 2024, in Butler. The first of numerous assassination attempts on Donald Trump began when he was riding down a “golden escalator” back in June of 2015.

Commentary:
Here's a very abbreviated list of political assassins:
Memebers of 'The View', Joe Biden, Jack Smith, Fani Willis, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Joe Scarborough, etc, etc,. I could include all those leftist parrots on this board that even the latest post here have claimed DJT is a Putin puppet, Fascist, and other obscenities but it would take up half this page, and my comment would deleted by moderators om this board,
:heehee:

So, you want us to put you on ignore.

Don't do that, report them, quote the rules.
"Zone 2"
Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion.

The commies have no problem trashing people that don't share their views. But they're the party of diversity, RIGHT?

Last edited:
Marxist wants to censor free speech .. speech he disagrees with ..
Disinformation. I've expressed no Marxist beliefs. You on the other hand, support fascism.

Forum List

Back