The Only 2020 'Landslide' Is Of Election Fraud: Charges Filed Against Trans Elections Judge ‘Erika’ Bickford

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
How Many Times Can The fake News Media, DNC, and Snowflakes Keep Repeating, "Nothing To See Here"?!

"Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin on Monday announced charges against an elections judge in Allentown’s 3rd Ward who was accused of tampering with ballots during the Democratic primary race for state representative between Enid Santiago and Peter Schweyer."

"Everett “Erika” Bickford was charged with two election code violations: insertion and alteration of entries in documents, and prying into ballots, both misdemeanors."

Anyone who is caught committing ANY type of election fraud should be stripped of the right to EVER vote again.

Bickford

1601998204529.jpeg

My imagination just asked me how the he-she got the lipstick smudged?

IMHO, anyone who posts a picture like that deserves to be banned for a week. That is one butt-ugly woman, why she would even bother with lipstick is beyond me.

Re the thread topic, one wonders just how much voter fraud will be actually happening. I think it will be quite significant, Trump has every right an reason to be concerned; this election could come down to one swing state that is decided by only a few thousand or even hundred votes.

Last edited:
Re the thread topic, one wonders just how much voter fraud will be actually happening. I think Trump has every right an reason to be concerned, this election could come down to one swing state that is decided by only a few thousand or even hundred votes.
Let that sink in for a minute....

HATE is so great on the Left that literally millions will vote for a proven self-serving/enriching, corrupt, racist suffering from Dementia, who will likely not finish out his 1st term and hand the Presidency over to a far left extremist only 2% of all Democrats wanted to be president to begin with.....

How Many Times Can The fake News Media, DNC, and Snowflakes Keep Repeating, "Nothing To See Here"?!

"Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin on Monday announced charges against an elections judge in Allentown’s 3rd Ward who was accused of tampering with ballots during the Democratic primary race for state representative between Enid Santiago and Peter Schweyer."

"Everett “Erika” Bickford was charged with two election code violations: insertion and alteration of entries in documents, and prying into ballots, both misdemeanors."

Anyone who is caught committing ANY type of election fraud should be stripped of the right to EVER vote again.

Stripped of rights isn't enough to stop cheating voters. I'd prefer that more teeth be put into polling atrocities. The criminal of stuffing the ballot boxes truly needs to be remedied with immediate deportation.

Forum List

Back