🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Oroville Dam News No One is Talking About

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
200K people had minutes to flee their homes. Many left pets and livestock behind. How many days they will survive on their own is a variable, but the evacuation is likely to last well into next week. It is likely thousands of animals will die from starvation and dehydration before this is over.

Once again the actions of Democrats results in death and destruction.

Last edited:
It breaks my heart. Livestock is one thing, but I can't see anyone leaving their pets in an emergency. If my dogs can't go... I'll find another way out.

200K people had minutes to flee their homes. Many left pets and livestock behind. How many days they will survive on their own is a variable, but the evacuation is likely to last well into next week. It is likely thousands of animals will die from starvation and dehydration before this is over.

Once again the actions of Democrats results in death destruction.

You wish that USDA animal abuse site was still up dont you?

Once again the actions of Democrats results in death destruction.

You wish that USDA animal abuse site was still up dont you?

Decision made based on lawsuits under fucking Obama. Man oh man. You need to stop ragging out trying to blame everything on Trump at this break neck speed.

You could stress out. None of its working.

:lmao:

Lesson from this is........unless you are a mental case, you definitely don't move to California. Place is a corrupt snakepit with the most racist cites on earth ( especially SanFransicko ). The faster they leave the union, the better for all Americans.

We actually have progressives all across the country wishing for a catastrophic outcome here........flood the countryside with water causing billions in destruction and blame it on global warming!!

I understand that sometimes it's unavoidable.
But there are so very many times when people just screech Me First! And to hell with those they are morally responsible. The video from Katrina and other catastrophes will haunt me forever. Some of these people couldn't even be bothered to let them off their chains in order to have a chance. I know some thought they would be back... but like I said... those chained dogs wouldn't be left there if they were mine.

I understand that sometimes it's unavoidable.
But there are so very many times when people just screech Me First! And to hell with those they are morally responsible. The video from Katrina and other catastrophes will haunt me forever. Some of these people couldn't even be bothered to let them off their chains in order to have a chance. I know some thought they would be back... but like I said... those chained dogs wouldn't be left there if they were mine.
Katrina did not sneak up on anyone.
But thanks to the government not doing its job, 200K were forced to evacuate leaving who knows how many thousands of animals to starve to death.

Forum List

Back