The Outsiders

In all honesty living now in the south , I have come across very little anti semitism among the protestants, Not so when we live up north around the catholic virulent anti semitism

In all honesty living now in the south , I have come across very little anti semitism among the protestants, Not so when we live up north around the catholic virulent anti semitism

Thank you, Guno. I feel I am very flexible with people and their point of view and I try to consider what they personally may have experienced to make them feel as they do - but I truly have no tolerance whatsoever for Catholic anti semitism - I have had it up to here (top of my head) and I'm putting Miss Penelope on ignore. I've done my own research into this matter - I've spent entire days typing out everything word for word of what I've found and put it on the history forum thread, WWI and WWII who was really behind it - and I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who won't even bother to look at the evidence. (Penelope) It's just not happening.

I really do not know where to go from here. When I think about what the Roman Popes / Jesuits / their Vatican did to the Jewish people - the entire history of it - I am so disturbed over what I have found out that I can think of nothing else lately. I am outraged over it. I am angry at those who are acting like what was done to the Jewish people is no big deal. It's a huge deal and I am not letting it go. I am not ever going to let it go. Hell will freeze first!

Penelope, the Illuminati was founded by a Catholic - Ignatius Loyola. Not a Jew. Are there Jewish Catholics? Of course. And your point would be what?
You see? You do not have a point.

Now let us return to the topic at hand which would be - being an "outsider'. Are you willing to be rejected by others for the sake of Jesus Christ? What possible difference could it make to you - if others despised you for deciding to follow Christ and live for him? If even your own family disowned you?

You will receive eternal life and those who reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ will not. Understood?

Not intending to derail your thread, Jeri, but just offering another perspective on the term "outsider".

As an Atheist you are treated like an "outsider" automatically. You are rejected by others simply because you don't follow the herd and believe as they do. Atheists are the most despised and distrusted segment of the population even though we have done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

So yes, from personal experience I know exactly what it means to be an "outsider".

And here is the ironic part. I have made my peace with being an outsider. I know that those who malign Atheists do so because of their own shortcomings. Their fears and doubts and bigotry are their problem.

As an Atheist I am more than satisfied with the life I have right here and now with my nearest and dearest.

Being an outsider is actually quite a liberating experience too. I highly recommend it from the perspective of an Atheist.

Peace
DT

Perhaps it is human nature for everyone to believe they are the most maligned - when they become "outsiders", Derideo. But at what level?

I do not doubt that you have experienced hearing opposition to atheism in general when expressing your views as an atheist but have you been personally attacked and harrassed for being an atheist? Stalked, followed, violently confronted, your life threatened? (death threats)

I have experienced all of the above, and on message boards many personal attacks, being called names, locally I've being singled out in churches and slandered even from the pulpit of some churches ( more than a couple of times to be clear) - because I refused to compromise what I believe in order to accommodate their sin. None of this moves me. Because being an outsider - as a Believer in Jesus Christ - preaching the Cross does come with a cost. But it is not worthy to be counted considering the reward awaiting the Believer in eternity.

The world does appears to like you, Derideo, on this board. I do not see any people maligning you here. (personally attacking you for what you believe) If it has happened I was not aware of it.

With the born again Christian that refuses to compromise with the world - the lukewarm churches - the false churches - it becomes quite the "outsider" experience. Jesus was very clear that if his followers belonged to the world - the world would love them -but because they belong to him the world will hate them. I'm comfortable with that because a servant is not above his master.

I expect the world to be the world. They do not shock me with their attitudes, they propensity to be dishonest, offensive, to live sinful lives.

On the other hand, I've met good people who live better than those I've seen inside the churches and they, like you, are atheists. And that does not surprise me either.

What does surprise me is how any atheist could logically compare their persecution to the persecution of the true christians in the 21st century where someone is being killed for their faith every 11 minutes (some report less than every 11 minutes) some place in the world. That is something the atheists simply cannot claim about their own plight with persecution.

Thanks for your comment.

Atheists are persecuted and even face the death penalty in some nations.

o-INFOGRAPHIC-570.jpg

Atheists around world suffer persecution discrimination report Reuters

Hacked to death for unbelief The rise of atheist persecution Christian News on Christian Today

Christians Persecute Atheist Teacher

Atheists the new persecuted minority international report concludes COMMENTARY - Religion News Service

Again, not intending to derail your thread but just to show you that being an Atheist isn't something that is acceptable either here in America or in many other places in the world either. The examples provided are not intended to discuss who suffers the most persecution but just to establish that persecution happens to Atheists too.

Thank you, Guno. I feel I am very flexible with people and their point of view and I try to consider what they personally may have experienced to make them feel as they do - but I truly have no tolerance whatsoever for Catholic anti semitism - I have had it up to here (top of my head) and I'm putting Miss Penelope on ignore. I've done my own research into this matter - I've spent entire days typing out everything word for word of what I've found and put it on the history forum thread, WWI and WWII who was really behind it - and I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who won't even bother to look at the evidence. (Penelope) It's just not happening.

I really do not know where to go from here. When I think about what the Roman Popes / Jesuits / their Vatican did to the Jewish people - the entire history of it - I am so disturbed over what I have found out that I can think of nothing else lately. I am outraged over it. I am angry at those who are acting like what was done to the Jewish people is no big deal. It's a huge deal and I am not letting it go. I am not ever going to let it go. Hell will freeze first!

Give me a break. Most Jews in 1AD lived in Alexandria, Egypt, and by 1 AD Hebrew was not spoken in Judea, it was Greek and Arabic, if not for the rCC you would not even have a NT. The other Jews stayed in Babylon, Medina and Mecca as long as they could and finally fled all over Europe when the Muslims came.

Penelope, the Illuminati was founded by a Catholic - Ignatius Loyola. Not a Jew. Are there Jewish Catholics? Of course. And your point would be what?
You see? You do not have a point.

Now let us return to the topic at hand which would be - being an "outsider'. Are you willing to be rejected by others for the sake of Jesus Christ? What possible difference could it make to you - if others despised you for deciding to follow Christ and live for him? If even your own family disowned you?

You will receive eternal life and those who reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ will not. Understood?

Your picking on the wrong people. and oh Ignatius Loyola I believe was a jew who converted (but really didn't). dig deeper.

I am not picking on the wrong people. I am exposing the right people, that being the Jesuits and Catholic Vatican. Ignatius Loyola was a Catholic occultist - founder of the Illuminati and the Jesuits and a hater of Protestants and Jews. Please make a note of it. Good night.

As you do appear to be ignorant of the history of Vatican in regards to Romans raping the Jewish women. murdering their husbands - the Jewish Catholic children that were brainwashed and used by the Vatican - indoctrinated into lies by the Vatican - etc. Feel free to read this link in its entirety and you won't have to wonder any longer what is going on with your Roman Catholic Institution, Penelope. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly. Wake up.
WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please read about Crypto Jews, the Zionist control the globe not the RC's.

The Crypto Jews became so to avoid persecution. Many immigrated to the Americas to avoid the inquisitions.

As an Atheist you are treated like an "outsider" automatically. You are rejected by others simply because you don't follow the herd and believe as they do. Atheists are the most despised and distrusted segment of the population even though we have done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

You must live in a churchy area. It's a good reminder that many USMB posters live in environments that are opposite from my own.

This is a timely message by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. It is entitled the Outsiders. After reading the sermon - which I'll post in two parts - ask yourselves this question. Am I an insider? Or an Outsider? It is going to make the difference in where you spend eternity, friend.

Hand of Help Ministries

The Outsiders

I’ve been doing more praying than writing lately. I’ve been doing more praying than pretty much anything else if I am to be perfectly honest, and I think anyone seeing the world for what it has become, and watching the chess pieces moving on the chessboard with lightning fast speed can do nothing less.

We knew these things were coming, for long and long we knew. Seeing them up close, however, does make one catch their breath and realize these are just the outlying storm clouds. The brunt of the storm itself and the true fury thereof has not yet arrived.

My heart breaks as I watch more and more people tether their hopes to the church, thinking it a place of refuge and safety, only to have their hopes shattered at the revelation that the church is full to the rafters with godless wolves who are tirelessly bringing in destructive heresies, hoping to seduce, to tempt, to deceive, and to shipwreck faith in the Christ, as well as the Word.

It seems like every other day there is some Christian college somewhere embracing what God abhors, and lest anyone have the temerity to say anything about it, they’ve already taken preemptive measures and painted any who would object as being bigoted knuckle draggers whose only place on this earth is a cave somewhere.

There no longer remains reverence for the Word of God, and as such we can call it a story book, the ramblings of long dead people who had nothing better to do than sit down and scrawl some chicken scratches on some parchment, or an antiquated tome likened to an instructional manual on making buggy whips.

There is no outrage, and this outrages me. There is no outcry, no call for the immediate dismissal of those who would slander the Word of God and compare it to nothing more than useless dross and filler.

Any time you stand up for principles you're going to be an outsider. In 1965, Sandy Koufax refused to pitch in Game One of the World Series because it was Yom Kippur. Dodger fans were pissed. If you're a young person at a raging party and you don't want to drink, you get heckled. If you're the one politician who refuses bribes, the others look upon you with suspicion.

The Brother Michael sermons aren't really doing anything for me, but I'll share an outsider verse from Hebrews that I've always liked, "Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured. For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the one that is yet to come." On a basic level it's saying that today things are upside down for the outsider, but a new day is coming when things will be different.

You must live in a churchy area. It's a good reminder that many USMB posters live in environments that are opposite from my own.

Your assumptions are your problem, not mine.

Which part of the post #23 do you need explained to you?

Forget it, bro. I didn't quote post #23. You're getting offended when all I was doing is confessing that I sometimes forget that other people live in very conservative environments.

Where one lives has nothing to do with believing in Jesus Christ and receiving Him. It is a matter of the heart. Not one's geographical location.

To be clear the atheist does know that God is - because it is written:

The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows his handiwork. - Psalm 19:1

And again it is written:

For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

and again it is written:

The Gentiles...show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.
Romans 2:14-15

And finally it is written:

When they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image..... Wherefore God gave them up.....Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator....even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind.
Romans 1:21-28

Who are we to believe? Those who say they do not believe or the Word of God that tells a different story? What destroyed their faith? Sin. And what is the cure for sin? Jesus Christ. Repenting of our sins and calling upon the LORD to forgive us, to heal us, to save us - if we are backslidden to restore us back to Him. Gods desire is that none would perish - that all would turn from their wicked ways - going their OWN WAY - and come to Christ. That is the desire of the LORD. God is a merciful, loving God. Satan is a liar, he desires to distort the image of God - the nature of God that people will believe that serving God is "Boring", "Restrictive", "Lifeless",(big lie) the truth is sin may be fun for a season but in the end it brings forth death. True liberty, true freedom can only be found in Jesus Christ. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God - our need is for the Word of the Living God.

Forget it, bro. I didn't quote post #23. You're getting offended when all I was doing is confessing that I sometimes forget that other people live in very conservative environments.

You'd better hope you were not intentionally offending him with your careless remarks. You'll be answering to God for it. God loves Derideo_Te. His desire is for him to come to him and if you are intentionally trying to drive him away from God you are going to be in big trouble. (with God)

You'd better hope you were not intentionally offending him with your careless remarks. You'll be answering to God for it. God loves Derideo_Te. His desire is for him to come to him and if you are intentionally trying to drive him away from God you are going to be in big trouble. (with God)

Derideo is an atheist. If anything is driving him away it's your uninspired thread.

I got right with the goddess Dionysus on Tuesday night, but had to pay the penance of a terrible hangover yesterday.

:lol:

I love you too, Jeri!

FYI God and I have reached an amicable agreement. I won't bother him with my prayers begging him to do things he is never going to do and in return I don't have to waste my life pretending to serve him since he can do everything for himself without my help. It's a win-win for both of us.

:D

Forum List

Back