The Palin Brawl

You couldn't be more of a idiot. Miss Clinton knew her husband and his family for several years and dated off and on. They became engaged and after a one year engagement married in 2010. After four years of marriage the happy couple announced a child was on the way. See how you confirm yourself to be an azz with your idiotic nonsense?

Ah, but were you in the bedroom to witness the undertaking? Did you ask both parties for photo ID or perhaps you knew them personally so needed none.

We can't be certain about the circumstances or, indeed, the players. So, as you lefties speculate on Palin family events so may others speculate on the lives of your Royals. Indeed to raise questions so long as they are not full-blown (excuse me, Bill) accusations, merely questions!

Hard cheese, the left has made it all fair game so game on!
Your playing with yourself nut job.

Yea because we all KNOW that you can practice law in NY without a licence !!!

You must live in flyover white trash jesusland also know as dumbf@@@astan

So you have personally seen such a license? Or just heard rumors of such a thing?

BTW, do you need a license in your native land to be racist ("white trash" IS racist)? If so, please provide a link to the record showing yours.

this thread is about the Paylands.

First time I've heard that name. But, given the state of liberal indoctrination these days, strange spellings are not unanticipated.

Think of threads as being like you consider The U.S. Constitution! Living, breathing documents not rooted in a distant past but flexible and meaning what contemporaries choose them to mean. Having wished for that, you got it.

Enjoy

Bristol and Sarah have now joined this organization

Betty Bowers Christian Crackwhore Ministry

If the media is as left wing as you people claim, why is this story not all over their outlets?

why should it be National news it's so damn petty.

It is "national" news. Imagine if Michelle Obama was caught in a brawl screaming "Don't you know who I am" .....you rw'ers would have been all over that story, over and over and over on Faux News.......:rolleyes:

Yeah, you can tell how they don't fear Palin.

LOLz

I want to see her debate Hillary! LOL!

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn-1.gif

she'd run circles around the old lady. Palin actually RAN something LIKE a state with 3 military installations, and early warning radar and who had a son serving IN IRAQ at the time she was picked for VP.
Hillary has ran what? besides her mouth and being a career politician, she had SOS bestowed on her without having to be elected for it.
you people don't live in the real world do you?

She quit her job, to write a book.

Maybe she can school Hillary on how Paul Revere was ringing them bells to warn the British and stuff. (she should probably write that on her hand)

They could put that debate on "pay-per-view."

Geez, watching that video just shows that she just talks for the sake of talking.....doesn't even know what she's saying....

The logic becomes clear. Democrats are in mortal fear that Governor Palin will be Hillary's opponent in 2016!

Bwahahahahahaha.....that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. You are so funny.....are you sure you're not a comic?

That would be a dream come true.....we wouldn't even have to air ads, why, we wouldn't even have to make posters................:D

And there they go. Democrats dragging innocent children into their personal private sewers.

Proud of that?

Stating the fact that she had a child out of wedlock is not dragging the children into it.

Idiot mother and daughter even went out to preach abstinence afterwards. That certainly leaves them open for criticism. But I understand that you will defend trailer trash to the end.

Stating the fact that she had a child out of wedlock is not dragging the children into it.

Idiot mother and daughter even went out to preach abstinence afterwards. That certainly leaves them open for criticism. But I understand that you will defend trailer trash to the end.

They will as long as it's republican trailer trash.

LOLz

she'd run circles around the old lady. Palin actually RAN something LIKE a state with 3 military installations, and early warning radar and who had a son serving IN IRAQ at the time she was picked for VP.
Hillary has ran what? besides her mouth and being a career politician, she had SOS bestowed on her without having to be elected for it.

Maybe she can school Hillary on how Paul Revere was ringing them bells to warn the British and stuff. (she should probably write that on her hand)

Geez, watching that video just shows that she just talks for the sake of talking.....doesn't even know what she's saying....

The Palins are a national Joke, clowns, buffoons. Anyone who thinks she can win an election now is brain damaged

LOLz

The Palins are a national Joke, clowns, buffoons. Anyone who thinks she can win an election now is brain damaged

LOLz

LOLz

Why doesn't Todd come out and clear the air?

Why should he? If he says anything, people like you will instantly call him a liar and go into your normal rant.

Beside, saying a single words only gives legitimacy to the original BS claim.

Last edited:
My goodness, the racism on parade!

I love that rumor that Dotty's apparently trying to start about Moochelle being involved in a brawl though I disbelieve it. Were the ample lady so engaged there's a strong possibility the crane required to set her highness upright would yet be enroute. Though one cannot rule out the military being called in to provide resources. Royalty can simply command that.....

Forum List

Back