The Palin Brawl

Why doesn't Todd come out and clear the air?

Why should he? If he says anything, people like you will instantly call him a liar and go into your normal rant.

Beside, saying a single words only gives legitimacy to the original BS claim.

bS? Is that why a palin spokesman said there was a fight but other people started it

The Palin Family s Side of the Anchorage Brawl Story RealClearPolitics

The first family of white trash is full damage repair mode

Ah, poor Gummo. So caught up in his racist "white trash" meme that he has lost all else. Fortunately liberals are allowed to go full racist secure in the knowledge that their comrades will at least ignore that or more typically encourage it.

Ah, poor Gummo. So caught up in his racist "white trash" meme that he has lost all else. Fortunately liberals are allowed to go full racist secure in the knowledge that their comrades will at least ignore that or more typically encourage it.

Look white trash in a jebus is lard church! Sarah's base

this thread is a prime example of how the Democrat party and their cult followers has sunk to new lows

back in the day you left politicians children's out of things

I guess we need to make up some dirt on the Obama girls.

Why doesn't Todd come out and clear the air?

Why should he? If he says anything, people like you will instantly call him a liar and go into your normal rant.

Beside, saying a single words only gives legitimacy to the original BS claim.

OMG! You are in denial? Yep, if it didn't come out of Faux News it can't be true.........:eek:

When all else fails to distract, pull out that one mistake that Obama made..............:D

this thread is a prime example of how the Democrat party and their cult followers has sunk to new lows

back in the day you left politicians children's out of things

I guess we need to make up some dirt on the Obama girls.

Like you haven't already? Like you haven't trashed Michelle. Geez, look up the word hypocrite.

what we are dealing with is a subculture of less then intelligent people who are are primarily fundamentalist christian and uneducated bitter white yahoos who think opinion is fact, Those are who her biggest fans and supporters are , They see her as one of them. Even her own party sees her as an embarrasment

What we are dealing with are demagogues. Yes, you've substituted "Christian" where "Jew" was used. Slander, libel, innuendo and smear are the foundation of your party.

Hatred and bigotry drive you. When these combine with your utter and complete lack of so much as a hint of integrity, it leads you to spew the kind of shit that you spew, - Herr Goebbels.

The logic becomes clear. Democrats are in mortal fear that Governor Palin will be Hillary's opponent in 2016!

Are you kidding?

It would be AWESOME if Palin ran against Hilary.

You can just see it. The two of them would be standing on stage during the debate. Hillary would say something Sarah didn't like, so Sarah would walk across the stage and - POW! - just coldcock her.

Then all the right wing media would say it didn't really happen.

Actually, I couldn't give a rat's ass what the Wassila Hillbillies do. It's their thing. Pfft.

Oh come on Statist - Obama is a colossal fuckup, it is VITAL that the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY offer a scapegoat for the subjects to hate.

IF you can't focus the retards like Batshit and Mertex on hating Palin, they might actually pay attention to what Obama is doing.

You can't afford that with the November bloodbath looming.

Must keep the retards focused, and voting dim...

OMG! You are in denial? Yep, if it didn't come out of Faux News it can't be true.........:eek:

Yeah, i mean a paid DNC stalker wrote it in a blog - what more does a bigot and demagogue like you need to know?

If Palin doesn't want to be slandered, she should be an enemy of the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY.

Palins ADMIT that it happened

Actually, I couldn't give a rat's ass what the Wassila Hillbillies do. It's their thing. Pfft.

Oh come on Statist - Obama is a colossal fuckup, it is VITAL that the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY offer a scapegoat for the subjects to hate.

IF you can't focus the retards like Batshit and Mertex on hating Palin, they might actually pay attention to what Obama is doing.

You can't afford that with the November bloodbath looming.

Must keep the retards focused, and voting dim...

Oh, you missed my point, but then again, you always do, with that big butthurt thing going on with you.

I don't care about the Palins.

And it doesn't look like a bloodbath in November at all. I looks pretty much exactly as I described in January.

Oh, and nothing like calling fine women like Mertex "retards". Real classy. But very typical for Righties. :thup:

Forum List

Back