The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Someone is probably going to infect me sometime or another, and as long as I'm vaxxed, I'm good. The flu won't kill me, and neither will Covid.
You missed the whole point. People like him don't give two shits about you, whether you get sick, live, or die. People in this country need to start calling these folks out for who they really are. Will it help, who knows? But at least we expose them for the arguments they never had, and that they never had any skin or moral high ground with this debate, or any interest in doing anything about this pandemic. To hell with those people.

Someone is probably going to infect me sometime or another, and as long as I'm vaxxed, I'm good. The flu won't kill me, and neither will Covid.
Good for you. Not everyone is so lucky.

You missed the whole fucking point. You can be a carrier or not, but if you get vaccinated yourself, you are somewhat protected. And if you spread it to someone else, and they too are vaccinated, then both did what was right. Come on man. Have you ever heard of simple logical deductive reasoning? This shit isn't that hard to understand.
Thanks for the party line. But if this Covid stuff is so awful as the Politicos, drug companies & their bribed doctors say, why is it good spread it?

That now it's nice to spread it at the same time being Un-injected is so bad, shows that the official line is a lie, like the rest of their stuff.

. People in this country need to start calling these folks out for who they really are. To hell with those people.
Hell means death.
In Australia they are planning the kill those who do not capitulate to the Babylon Beast Injections.

With the surge of the unvaccinated.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?
Why don't you just call us "Dirty Jews", you DemNazi Fascist Pig?

I prefer hearing firsthand experience vs. the conniving and lying media, whom I no longer trust.
Unless it’s my first hand experience, of course.

I think you just prefer to hear what you want. Maintain your safe space.

You’re flailing. If there truly was a rapid decline, as much as you say, it would be apparent in the running average.

The reason for the average is that states don’t always put out data on a daily basis. Florida is weekly, for example. Weekends are always noisy.

You’re just making things up.
In a perilous time that is made up, I
Hell means death.
In Australia they are planning the kill those who do not capitulate to the Babylon Beast Injections.
Prog women are the harbingers of death in this era. And you can ot say anything because that makes you and incel and other names. Many men will not die for them but law enforcement and government security of all types will follow them for their salaries, benefits and pensions.

With the surge of the unvaccinated.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?
The total bullshit continues. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

First we use the covid virus to infect older white rural folks AFTER we convince them the vaccines are actually new world order tracking devices that we developed with the "chi-coms."

Then we get urban blacks to "resettle" in rural areas.

Next we get pedos to dress up like priests and DA's to assault kids.

FUCKING GENIUS

Forum List

Back