The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Wait, you were just telling me how you believed what you believed due to anecdotal data, didn’t you?

Talking with your clients or whatever.
Yep. And they live in the areas and had no problem none and didn’t hear of anyone having issues. Lol

From 2016. Also due to COVId?

and in 2018?

Looks like it was happening long before COVID19
And? You said it wasn’t happening.

It was meant to be a bit hyperbolic to make a point. Yes, most who get it will survive, but it's also a fact that most who are dying or suffering life changing illness are unvaccinated, most of which are republican.
You keep on thinking the only unvaccinated is Republicans because I see a lot of minorities that refuse to wear their mask, distance themselves six feet apart, so my bet is they are not vaccinated either or just have one jab, and if you discover this is factual what will be your response?

Blame the Republicans of course!

I tried to tell that to the 800,000 already dead, but you know, they just wouldn't listen.
And it’s very likely many more than that will die of vaccine related acquired health conditions and illnesses.

Actual examples. Here is the problem. ERs always have long wait times. Even your npr article stated as such. Nothing to do with vaccines.
Oh, they’re examples, not anecdotes. My bad. Okay. Sure.

We’ve had patients boarding in the ER for up to 3 days. That’s not normal. Never happened in my career.

Fact is that hospitals have a LOT of unvaccinated COVID patients consuming a lot of resources that could have been avoided.

Fact is that hospitals have a LOT of unvaccinated COVID patients consuming a lot of resources that could have been avoided
Yea. If they simply allowed ivermectin then these unvaccinated wouldn’t be consuming much else in terms of resources.

Oh, they’re examples, not anecdotes. My bad. Okay. Sure.

We’ve had patients boarding in the ER for up to 3 days. That’s not normal. Never happened in my career.

Fact is that hospitals have a LOT of unvaccinated COVID patients consuming a lot of resources that could have been avoided.
Showed you a link that it happened in 2018. Maybe if the media didn’t cause COVID19 panic people would not flock into hospitals. 99.4% survival rate.

Showed you a link that it happened in 2018. Maybe if the media didn’t cause COVID19 panic people would not flock into hospitals. 99.4% survival rate.
If people weren’t falsely reassured by things like a “99.4%” survival rate they would maybe get vaccinated and they wouldn’t be flocking to the hospital.

They’re not flocking to the hospital because of the media. They’re flocking because of hypoxia.

If people weren’t falsely reassured by things like a “99.4%” survival rate they would maybe get vaccinated and they wouldn’t be flocking to the hospital.

They’re not flocking to the hospital because of the media. They’re flocking because of hypoxia.
99.4% survival rate. Most flock because they are cowards. I did not miss one day of work when I had it.

Hmm believe Crep or doctors and nurses? Such decisions.

Very few believe the vaccination stories any more. That's why the vaccinated are dying.

With the surge of the unvaccinated.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?

MI did not include numbers of vaccinated cases, hospitalizations and ICU admissions in its MI Response Data slide for the first time in months.

Gosh.

I wonder why not?

Right. Because all fat people are on ventilators.
No. Never said all. However, the ones struggling are generally those who are either overweight or have some other preexisting condition. Maybe their doctors should have been proactive instead of reactive?

Forum List

Back