The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

No. Never said all. However, the ones struggling are generally those who are either overweight or have some other preexisting condition. Maybe their doctors should have been proactive instead of reactive?
Getting vaccinated is pro-active.

You guys are pathologically incapable of admitting vaccines work. Can't do it. Gotta own the libs.

Hmm believe Crep or doctors and nurses? Such decisions.

Very few believe the vaccination stories any more. That's why the vaccinated are dying.

Will take a closer look at this
Getting vaccinated is pro-active.

You guys are pathologically incapable of admitting vaccines work. Can't do it. Gotta own the libs.
Dipshit, Americans are rightly suspicious. They have no access to a real, entire, traditional vaccine like India’s Covaxin. Dipshit, many should question being forced to make communist Chinese virus parts in their bodies after 5.2 million have died and H. sapeins, with astonishing absurdity, still can’t find just where the virus hides out in Nature. F you, just the same.

Dipshit, many should question being forced to make communist Chinese virus parts in their bodies after 5.2 million have died
Good point. Rather we inject them straight up with the virus parts. Much better.

You don’t say. Good grief. Any other straw men?
My point is that obesity and unhealthy lifestyles are killing these persons not the virus, which is basically a bad cold. 99.4% survival rate. the less than 1% are the highly unhealthy but you don't care about that you just want the band aid. Pretty sad. I am not anti vax. They work. My family is vaccinated. I am anti vax mandate. Big difference.

My point is that obesity and unhealthy lifestyles are killing these persons not the virus, which is basically a bad cold. 99.4% survival rate. the less than 1% are the highly unhealthy but you don't care about that you just want the band aid. Pretty sad. I am not anti vax. They work. My family is vaccinated. I am anti vax mandate. Big difference.
No. It’s the virus. And a vaccine would prevent a lot of these deaths.

You don’t want to admit it. Must. Own. Libs.

It would postpone not prevent. I said I am not anti vax. I am anti vax mandate. Alcohol is bad for you and kills millions. We don't ban alcohol. People should be allowed to make their choices. I think everyone should get the vaccine (Pfizer not Moderna). I am vaccinated as is my family and we all had COVID. I practice what I preach. Do you? Do you tell your fat patients that eventually obesity will kill them? Yes or no? Simple question.

It would postpone not prevent. I said I am not anti vax. I am anti vax mandate. Alcohol is bad for you and kills millions. We don't ban alcohol. People should be allowed to make their choices. I think everyone should get the vaccine (Pfizer not Moderna). I am vaccinated as is my family and we all had COVID. I practice what I preach. Do you? Do you tell your fat patients that eventually obesity will kill them? Yes or no? Simple question.
Everything we do postpones. Do you know what the mortality rate of life is? 100%

You maybe missed your own inherent contradiction.

According to you:
1. Vaccines don't cure heart disease, obesity, diabetes
2. People aren't dying of COVID. They are dying of heart disease, obesity, diabetes

Then why aren't the people who get the vaccine the one's dying?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Everything we do postpones. Do you know what the mortality rate of life is? 100%

You maybe missed your own inherent contradiction.

According to you:
1. Vaccines don't cure heart disease, obesity, diabetes
2. People aren't dying of COVID. They are dying of heart disease, obesity, diabetes

Then why aren't the people who get the vaccine the one's dying?
They are dying just not as quickly. There is a difference between dying at 60 and 80. But you do you. Keep prescribing doctor....LOL

"Must own the libs." You can't fix stupid. They think by "owning the libs" they improve their own lives. LOL!

The cultists vote against all of Biden's agenda, then go back to their districts bragging about what they got them. I guess that's what they mean by 'owning the libs."

"Must own the libs." You can't fix stupid. They think by "owning the libs" they improve their own lives. LOL!

The cultists vote against all of Biden's agenda, then go back to their districts bragging about what they got them. I guess that's what they mean by 'owning the libs."
They can’t even TALK about vaccine efficacy. It’s not even possible for these people. It’s staring them in the face. They will recoil at the thought.

It’s such strange behavior.

Forum List

Back