The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Whatever helps your leftist narrative. Your lies are never ending.
It’s just amazing how many of you know nothings see things that contradict your world view and so just decide it’s a “lie”.

Like, a lot of you guys are just nutters. But you are supposedly a rational high functioning individual.

Yet here you are, declaring things a lie simply because you don’t want to believe it.

It’s just amazing how many of you know nothings see things that contradict your world view and so just decide it’s a “lie”.

Like, a lot of you guys are just nutters. But you are supposedly a rational high functioning individual.

Yet here you are, declaring things a lie simply because you don’t want to believe it.
Nutter? I am saying the hospitals were not overrun. Thats bullshit. That is all. So that makes me a "nutter". But you saying men may identify as women makes you sane. You have got to be kidding me.

Nutter? I am saying the hospitals were not overrun. Thats bullshit. That is all. So that makes me a "nutter". But you saying men may identify as women makes you sane. You have got to be kidding me.
I specifically saying you are not a nutter, but whatever. Reading isn’t exactly your specialty.

I’d happily provide you with reports of hospitals being stressed. You will not listen.

You need your safe space. You only believe what you WANT to believe.

I specifically saying you are not a nutter, but whatever. Reading isn’t exactly your specialty.

I’d happily provide you with reports of hospitals being stressed. You will not listen.

You need your safe space. You only believe what you WANT to believe.
Provide the reports. And then provide the context. 1000s of hospitals in Fla. so all were overrun, most? more than 5%?

No, that's not it at all. You are deliberately avoiding the issue of having been lied to by your trusted "expert" right from the beginning of this thing.

Have you ever heard the saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Does that resonate to the situation at hand, or what?!

These vaxxers have to cling to their fantasies and fake "facts" or admit to having been completely, and easily manipulated.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Per your article

Unlike the winter surge, hospitals this summer were already strained because emergency room volumes are back to pre-pandemic levels and patients are catching up on care they put off.

So people went in and COVID people went in...boohoo....and it is Missouri. We were discussing Florida?

Per your article

Unlike the winter surge, hospitals this summer were already strained because emergency room volumes are back to pre-pandemic levels and patients are catching up on care they put off.

So people went in and COVID people went in...boohoo....and it is Missouri. We were discussing Florida?
A report for hospitals in Florida was already provided.

Another example.

Per your article

And more.

Per your article

And more.

And more.

From 2016. Also due to COVId?

and in 2018?

Looks like it was happening long before COVID19

Forum List

Back