The parent's of this girl have to worry about her a little less when she leaves the nest...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this on facebook...I don't know who she is....maybe someone else does.....but this shows that a gun is an equalizer....and a force for good in the right hands..........when guns did not exist...and there was a time that that was the case...the strong raped, murdered and enslaved the weak......you owned or were owned by someone else....

and then guns came along and civilization..which had stagnated into primitive slave owning.....advanced beyond the dreams of those who suffered under the lash of the strong.....

I have to find it...again....

When you refer to "this girl" maybe you could add a link so people would know Who TF you are yammering about

I saw this on facebook...I don't know who she is....maybe someone else does.....but this shows that a gun is an equalizer....and a force for good in the right hands..........when guns did not exist...and there was a time that that was the case...the strong raped, murdered and enslaved the weak......you owned or were owned by someone else....

and then guns came along and civilization..which had stagnated into primitive slave owning.....advanced beyond the dreams of those who suffered under the lash of the strong.....

That reminded me of the quote attributed to Thomas Jefferson:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

When you refer to "this girl" maybe you could add a link so people would know Who TF you are yammering about

Fuck you....I am looking for it...I would delete the thread until I can link to it...but there is no delete button on this one.....oh...and fuck you..again.

This isn't the one I was talking about originally...but it will do.....a girl who competes in 3 gun competitions......her parent's won't have to worry as much about her either....

"and then guns came along and civilization..which had stagnated into primitive slave owning.....advanced beyond the dreams of those who suffered under the lash of the strong....."
Interesting interpretation of history.

Fuck you....I am looking for it...I would delete the thread until I can link to it...but there is no delete button on this one.....oh...and fuck you..again.

Well if I am a black target in this future lesbian cop's neighborhood, I should worry. Otherwise, whatevers.

Well if I am a black target in this future lesbian cop's neighborhood, I should worry. Otherwise, whatevers.
Trolling? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back