The Party of ‘Old’ America Party vs. The Party Of New America…Let’s be honest, isn’t that where we’re at?

One Party can’t let go of all those little things that together built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years while the other Party has reimagined America as the worlds nation with nothing specific to America and or ‘Americans’….right?
American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s moral and value systems
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Law and order the American Way
Capitalism
The First and Second Amendments

All things The Party Of Old America cherishes and all things The Party Of New America is hostile toward.
the party of “new” america doesn’t really have new ideas though…in fact they have very old ideas…they want a tyranny, and nation where the govt is the power, a govt that they believe takes care of all their needs…much like the govts of the old world with kings…

Okay, let's look at your babbling list...

Here's the thing... yes, we still need those immigrants. We have more jobs than we have people to fill them, and the jobs they are filling are the jobs Americans don't want to do. In fact, America is in a demographic death spiral without immigrants. More older workers are retiring or dying than there are young people to replace them.

The fact that white people are hiring them counts as an invite to me. If you guys really wanted to stop illegal immigration, go after the white people who hire them, from the Sweatshop owner to the rich yuppies who can't raise their own kids to the dipshit who hires a truckload of day-laborers to finish his DIY project.

Most undocumented immigrants don't collect welfare or middle class entitlements (AKA White People Welfare).

Educating people benefits society as a whole.
There it is again folks… the Left telling us “we still need slaves”….hahaha
Do you have the numbers to back the bullshit you spew..or should we go on ”because you said so”?
These jobs that are available…what percentage can be worked by illiterate, uneducated, non-english speaking thirworlders with no communication skills?
What percentage of illegal cockroaches are being hired by evil “white people”?

GIVE US THE NUMBERS SUPERTARD! No more “because I said so” bullshit.

“America is in a demographic death spiral without immigrants. More older workers are retiring or dying than there are young people to replace them.”
How do wetbacks working off the books and not contributing to the treasury help this?

“Most undocumented immigrants don't collect welfare or middle class entitlements (AKA White People Welfare).”

We did? Without computers and stuff? Get real. It was more like, "Have a good time" after they arrived. Nowhere near as strict as it is now.

The only difference was they were white people... who were easy to exploit because they were immigrants.
Joe, time to back off, it's plain to see that when you have to bring up "Without computers and stuff?"
And, bringing out the old worn out race card with, "The only difference was they were white people...".
You have lost the argument
We had laws then that were followed and we have laws now that should be followed.
So just stop with your pathetically weak excuses for illegal immigration. It's just embarrassing.

the party of “new” america doesn’t really have new ideas though…in fact they have very old ideas…they want a tyranny, and nation where the govt is the power, a govt that they believe takes care of all their needs…much like the govts of the old world with kings…
I know that and you know that….but filthy Leftists don’t have a clue…it’s all about social justice, social issues and emotion….they have no solutions or platform for REAL politics.

I'm saying the laws as currently written don't work. We've known they don't work for decades. We even had a reasonable fix in the McCain-Kennedy bill, which Republicans sabotaged even though Bush thought it was a good idea.

Yeah, cool story. You didn't answer the question.

Are you suggesting that the U.S. immigration laws currently on the books be ignored?

I am new to the Republican party. I left the Democratic party in 08'. It seems there isn't any cause SO low that liberals won't champion. Head hunting cannibal pedophile poop eaters? Democrats don't care, its just a whole new demographic to them. Yes, they are THIS jaded and cynical, THAT is why I left the Democratic party.
We were quite pleased to see you go.

Right…for every one person that gets their head right and escapes the plantation you have ten illegal spawn turning 18 to take their place…right?
Are you talking about US citizens, cockroach?

Actually, what made Old America great is it's ability to grow by taking in new immigrants.

150 years ago it was the Irish
100 years ago, it was the Germans
50 years ago, it was the Poles
Today it's the Mexicans.

And there was always bigot like you out there to whine about it.
Immigrants assimilating to American values made both the Immigrants and the nation better. Never lowering ourselves to third world standards kept us great. Now? Liberals can't seem to diminish everything that made this country great fast enough.

It's been called the "Return Of Paganism" regarding America in particular. In all reality paganism has been infecting the western nations in general for quite some time now.

Lol that's some stupid shit right there

There it is again folks… the Left telling us “we still need slaves”….hahaha
No one said anything about slaves... Words mean things.

These jobs that are available…what percentage can be worked by illiterate, uneducated, non-english speaking thirworlders with no communication skills?
Probably quite a few. I went to a Burger King last week, and the entire crew was Latino with limited English skills. I've kind of learned when dealing with BK, to make sure I clearly annunciate my order.

What percentage of illegal cockroaches are being hired by evil “white people”?
99% probably... who do you think is hiring them? Poor black people? Other undocumented immigrants?

Joe, time to back off, it's plain to see that when you have to bring up "Without computers and stuff?"

I'm pointing out the obvious. I recently got to see my grandfather's immigration papers, and frankly, if this is how they were tracking him, it probably wasn't terribly effective. And he was actively seeking citizenship.

Yeah, cool story. You didn't answer the question.

Are you suggesting that the U.S. immigration laws currently on the books be ignored?

I am saying that they ARE being ignored by employers, municipalities, states and communities.
Heck, I lived next to an undocumented immigrant for years. No one in that complex ever turned him in.
A law that no one wants to enforce is practically no law at all.

Forum List

Back