The PC Police go after Zoolander 2!

Pretty good article. I got flamed on Fb for saying "japs". Wtf? Im sure the nips can handle themselves. No need for a bunch busted arse Australian bulldykes and male feminists to rush to their aid.
These people just can't wait to be "offended".
Correct. They feign offence to use political correction as a weapon. Then afterward, they go and kick a trannsexual in the head.

I have always been a fan of every one of those comedians aside from Dennis Miller. I even created a thread back in April about Jim Norton's TIME article, but it didn't receive a single response.

Jim Norton- Trevor Noah isn't the problem. You are. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just last night I was re-watching this HBO special (for the hundredth time) on Youtube called "Talking Funny". It was Ricky Gervais, Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Louis C.K. sitting around discussing comedy. They brought up how only Louis and Chris Rock would use the word n*gger on stage. Yet Seinfeld is one of the most prominent comedians to come out and discuss how PC universities have become?
Yeah, I've seen that, fascinating to watch them...

My favorite comedian by far is Bill Burr, who is REALLY not PC...

I make it a habit to watch a few Bill Burr clips every day. Definitely one of the greatest comedians alive. If you haven't seen it check out his rant in Philly.

Probably college kids who believe there's a constitutional amendment that guarantees the right to never be offended.

I have to say, I'm offended by the swimsuit model, penelope cruz.

The joke is saying she's a model from a mens magazine and she couldn't become a fashion ( swimsuit) model because she has big boobs.

swimsuit models are buxom yet fit. They don't only have big boobs. They are well built and muscled girls.

fashion swimsuit models are lithe..

I will be doing a full fuckin roast of mac and cheese on friday night on our flamezone podcast

Pogo - you are entirely too intellectual for this movie.....

Pogo? Intellectual?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you threw him into a fish tank he still wouldn't be the smartest creature around.

yeah well he uses big words... that's all I know...

She means my lexicographical quiver is deep enough that I'm not limited to "bed wetter" in every post.

You should get that taken care of though. Really.

Forum List

Back