The PC Police go after Zoolander 2!

Pretty good article. I got flamed on Fb for saying "japs". Wtf? Im sure the nips can handle themselves. No need for a bunch busted arse Australian bulldykes and male feminists to rush to their aid.
These people just can't wait to be "offended".

Once again, the PC Police can't help themselves.

They have to jump right in to self-identify for me.

Damn I'm good.

Oh gawd, You make threads then claim that responses are because of some skill you have to make yourself feel better.

Only Mac can take Messages on a Message board and turn it into a intellectual victory
Pretty good article. I got flamed on Fb for saying "japs". Wtf? Im sure the nips can handle themselves. No need for a bunch busted arse Australian bulldykes and male feminists to rush to their aid.

Yes, .00008% of people do really weird stuff. I saw a lady who eats her mattress on My Strange Addiction. Even I know her existence doesnt mean there is a legion of mattress eaters out there.

but this....this is important.

And it's turning you folks, once again, into drama queens.

Which is my point. Precisely.

Let the bed wetters have their "safe spaces". By the time they come out for air, maybe we'll have cleaned up some of their regressive mess.

obama-head-up-ass-92459737064.jpeg

Once again, the PC Police can't help themselves.

They have to jump right in to self-identify for me.

Damn I'm good.

Oh gawd, You make threads then claim that responses are because of some skill you have to make yourself feel better.

Only Mac can take Messages on a Message board and turn it into a intellectual victory

Yes, .00008% of people do really weird stuff. I saw a lady who eats her mattress on My Strange Addiction. Even I know her existence doesnt mean there is a legion of mattress eaters out there.

but this....this is important.
So the PC Police represent .00008% of the population?

Nope. Wrong again.

And it's turning you folks, once again, into drama queens.

Which is my point. Precisely.

Let the bed wetters have their "safe spaces". By the time they come out for air, maybe we'll have cleaned up some of their regressive mess.

obama-head-up-ass-92459737064.jpeg
I bring this stuff up and they go completely defensive & mental.

Kind of proving my point.

:rolleyes-41:

gender is binary AND with a spectrum. Even the Nazis acknowledged this. We all know some men are more feminine than others and some women are more masculine than others. Especially the latter. Gawd I hate those masculine *****.

the gender police want to make a new gender spectrum, of many genders instead of two.

While it is true that the binary nature of sex causes pain, it also gives much joy and relief. Making more genders will not change the dialectical nature of humanity.

When you bring up this transgender/gender binary nonsense liberals insult you accuse you of being a tranny, being obsessed, in order to silence you. They want you to ignore the INSANITY that's being pushed, then they'll say when it's all forced on society "Well, why didn't you say anything? Well, can't go back now!".

Fucking degenerates.

I have always been a fan of every one of those comedians aside from Dennis Miller. I even created a thread back in April about Jim Norton's TIME article, but it didn't receive a single response.

Jim Norton- Trevor Noah isn't the problem. You are. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just last night I was re-watching this HBO special (for the hundredth time) on Youtube called "Talking Funny". It was Ricky Gervais, Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Louis C.K. sitting around discussing comedy. They brought up how only Louis and Chris Rock would use the word n*gger on stage. Yet Seinfeld is one of the most prominent comedians to come out and discuss how PC universities have become?

I have always been a fan of every one of those comedians aside from Dennis Miller. I even created a thread back in April about Jim Norton's TIME article, but it didn't receive a single response.

Jim Norton- Trevor Noah isn't the problem. You are. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just last night I was re-watching this HBO special (for the hundredth time) on Youtube called "Talking Funny". It was Ricky Gervais, Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Louis C.K. sitting around discussing comedy. They brought up how only Louis and Chris Rock would use the word n*gger on stage. Yet Seinfeld is one of the most prominent comedians to come out and discuss how PC universities have become?
Yeah, I've seen that, fascinating to watch them...

My favorite comedian by far is Bill Burr, who is REALLY not PC...

Forum List

Back