The People need a Spy Agency...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
If this doesn't get my metadata burped to the top of Prism, nothing will.

You know that big Spy Palace we just built for the NSA expansion in Utah?

We own it. We have a more pressing need for it..
We need to use it to monitor the competence, ethics and compliance of government to
our needs and wishes.

I say we subpoena all the communications, association and financial data of our elected representatives and all the agencies that operate in our name. No exception to persons covered. If they recieve a check for SALARY from the US govt -- their data is requested.

Secrets must still be secret.. But OUR people will determine that by retaining existing expertise from each and every existing agency that authorizes classification..

Journalists and citizens are WELCOMED to do any individual filtering or customized requests and search any CongressCritter they want. Find out how many naps John McCain takes. Track the guy who's processing your request for non-profit status at the IRS. Make sure he's not talking to James Carville. That sort of stuff.

What should we name our new agency?

Last edited:
I was thinking the program name could be S.N.A.F.U. , but the FCC might give us shit about that..

So maybe Hall Monitor is the program name and that Utah facility could be "The Cloak Room"

I'm thinking that this instantly solves a busload of pending problems. Like where was Susan in the days before she was recruited to be a Muppet on those Sunday Talk Shows.. We'd know exactly who coached her, who she called, maybe even some instant juicy emails if they were unclassified.

One of the biggest problems this capability fixes for me is that the press has become powerless to track any of this. They have no attention span and no real sense of vetting their own crap. Don't need them as much if we've got a lock on the associations and correspondence in DC. Committee "investigations" are some bad form of soap opera, with the Representative using 86% of their time to self-agrandize and spew...

We could work a deal with CSPAN to offer CSPAN-Interactive on the web. A portal for ANY citizen to check up on his issues or problems..

Big Black van outside --- GTG....

Last edited:
I was thinking the program name could be S.N.A.F.U. , but the FCC might give us shit about that..

So maybe Hall Monitor is the program name and that Utah facility could be "The Cloak Room"

I'm thinking that this instantly solves a busload of pending problems. Like where was Susan in the days before she was recruited to be a Muppet on those Sunday Talk Shows.. We'd know exactly who coached her, who she called, maybe even some instant juicy emails if they were unclassified.

One of the biggest problems this capability fixes for me is that the press has become powerless to track any of this. They have no attention span and no real sense of vetting their own crap. Don't need them as much if we've got a lock on the associations and correspondence in DC. Committee "investigations" are some bad form of soap opera, with the Representative using 86% of their time to self-agrandize and spew...

We could work a deal with CSPAN to offer CSPAN-Interactive on the web. A portal for ANY citizen to check up on his issues or problems..

Our folks in congress (the ones who are supposed to be looking out for our interests) have proved themselves unworthy. Someone's gotta step up. Put some huge dorms there and we could get retirees to oversee for room and board.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Good Question.. Certainly there would be authorizing legislation. No Constitutional justification required. Should be oversight from the Courts as well.

I believe that a Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE) much like Fannie Mae would do the administration with oversight from a short set of ELECTED representatives who run for public office like the 535 CongressCritters do. To avoid partisian shanigans, they would run on a NON-PARTISIAN ballot and it would be up to voters whether they pass the objectivity test. Should the GSE become captured by a particular political bent -- there should be a 80 20 rule or something like that REQUIRED to change certain policy directives.

((There is an issue with the Constitutionality i believe of putting the election for these GSE board members on a national ballot. If so -- do it legally and make it happen))

Congress and the Executive could have liasions on this directorship, even participating in the day to day operations. But the elected panel would function much like a board of directors.

That's off the top of my head... Hope my limited latin didn't cause me to run off into the weeds. Point is -- its actually implementable.

Was thinking today about more of the implications of this data mining.. Somebody on TV asks another on the panel if "they wanted to risk getting called by a terrorist with a wrong number"..

So if the rest of this thread didn't get me in trouble -- this'll hasten their arrival..

All the terrorists have to do now to launch an attack against the US is to buy a whole bunch of disposable phones and send folks all over the world to randomly start calling Americans..

"Good Evening. This is Amir. I'd like you to consider donating to the Afghanistan Widows and Orphans fund. ----------------- Oh sorry we had you on our list as a previous donor" CLICK !

4000 FBI visits later to check these people out,(and seeing people YOU KNOW having their computers and phones and bank accounts seized) the training and mining S/W at NSA would become pretty useless. The outcry and panic and political pandering would derail the ability of this nation to function.. Just for the cost of a couple hundred cell phones..

Last edited:
Terrorists don't need to run a complicated expensive operation anymore..

Just start calling us up at random...

We'll terrorize OURSELVES !!!!

Yes I know --- I'm ranting..

Forum List

Back