🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The People of Missouri Rejects Right To Work For Less Law

I made no claim as to why Virginia is successful, I also didn't point out that there are strong union states that are also successful, simply pointing out that thinking right to work in and of it self being a bad thing is politically motivated, not reality motivated though I'm sure you will contest that. I mean, you do have a world view to defend at all costs...... :eusa_whistle:
Nice backtrack there. However your ignorance was exposed
Shitty interpretation on your part but hey, I would expect nothing less from a blind partisan hack....... :thup:
Nope. Poster made a statement that was wrong and couldn’t be supported. When pressed Have incoherent double talk.
Bet you're gonna call me a righty next........ :rofl:
Not going to call you anything. I comment, commented back and I replied. That’s kind of how this stuff works
Well, obviously you think waaaaay to highly of yourself. You shouldn't, you're wrong about what you wanted to read into my posts. But you're more than welcome to continue making a complete fool of yourself, it's rather entertaining. :thup:

The people of very red Missouri have stopped the republican government of their state from forcing the right to work for less law on their state. Seems people are waking up to the damage that is being caused by destroying unions.

Hopefully the people of our nation are waking up. Finally.

Good for the people of Missouri their standard of living will improve.

Missouri Blocks Right-To-Work Law
Nice little headline there Right to work law doesn’t mean lower wages.

Shitty interpretation on your part but hey, I would expect nothing less from a blind partisan hack....... :thup:
Nope. Poster made a statement that was wrong and couldn’t be supported. When pressed Have incoherent double talk.
Not going to call you anything. I comment, commented back and I replied. That’s kind of how this stuff works
Well, obviously you think waaaaay to highly of yourself. You shouldn't, you're wrong about what you wanted to read into my posts. But you're more than welcome to continue making a complete fool of yourself, it's rather entertaining. :thup:
Please read my other response.

What does that have to do with what you convinced yourself I was doing? :dunno:

I was accusing Dana not you. Jeez

Sure didn't look that way.
Your response to me:

Was that an oops? :dunno:

Your response to me:

It was an oops. I wanted to post that to the bottom of what Dana posted. I screwed up and attached to yours. I apologized once. Not doing it again. Take it or leave it.

Your response to me:

It was an oops. I wanted to post that to the bottom of what Dana posted. I screwed up and attached to yours. I apologized once. Not doing it again. Take it or leave it.
Sorry, didn't see the first apology.

The people of very red Missouri have stopped the republican government of their state from forcing the right to work for less law on their state. Seems people are waking up to the damage that is being caused by destroying unions.

The Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state and has one of the highest levels of income in the nation. :dunno:
you need to take your facts and get the fuck out of this conversation... :)

Your response to me:

Sorry, didn't see the first apology.
No problem

The Commonwealth of Virginia is a right to work state and has one of the highest levels of income in the nation. :dunno:
you need to take your facts and get the fuck out of this conversation... :)
True, we're not in the Flame Zone......... :lol:

Because unions never destroyed anything!!!! No wait Michigan

Forum List

Back