The People Vs.Paul Ryan

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Paul Ryan thought he saw the "handwriting on the wall" and is supporting Hillary Clinton to be the next president. He was no more "disgusted" with the Trump tape from 2005 than he is with Hillary's treason or her rapist partner in crime. Paul Ryan is simply hedging his bet that he can be elected by his newfound leftist voters in November, making up for the Trump defectors. And that Hillary will either be impeached or dead by 2020, paving his way to become the GOP nominee....or maybe the democrat nominee. Ryan didn't see Trump's magnificent debate performance and reignited surge in the polls coming. He didn't think rubber-stamping Obama's last budget would be noticed with Trump and Hillary going at each other. Turns out Paul Ryan has committed political suicide and it's just a matter of time before he's a civilian again. The people have spoken and Paul Ryan has been found guilty of not only political treachery, but political opportunism also known as back-stabbing. Nobody in either party will ever trust him again.

(What they do)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers
(Back stabbers)
Low down, dirty

(What they do)
Smiling faces
Smiling faces sometimes tell lies (back stabbers)
I don't need low down
Dirty bastards (back stabbers)

paul-ryan-and-eddie-munster.jpg

Paul Ryan thought he saw the "handwriting on the wall" and is supporting Hillary Clinton to be the next president. He was no more "disgusted" with the Trump tape from 2005 than he is with Hillary's treason or her rapist partner in crime. Paul Ryan is simply hedging his bet that he can be elected by his newfound leftist voters in November, making up for the Trump defectors. And that Hillary will either be impeached or dead by 2020, paving his way to become the GOP nominee....or maybe the democrat nominee. Ryan didn't see Trump's magnificent debate performance and reignited surge in the polls coming. He didn't think rubber-stamping Obama's last budget would be noticed with Trump and Hillary going at each other. Turns out Paul Ryan has committed political suicide and it's just a matter of time before he's a civilian again. The people have spoken and Paul Ryan has been found guilty of not only political treachery, but political opportunism also known as back-stabbing. Nobody in either party will ever trust him again.

(What they do)
The back stabbers
(Back stabbers)
Low down, dirty

(What they do)
Smiling faces
I don't need low down

I wrote North Carolina Republican Senators and Representatives yesterday that the ones who abandoned Trump would not get my vote at election time and I was urging all my friends, relatives and acquaintances to do the same. Those RINO bastards are wanting Hiliary in so she can help them with their corruptions and crimes.

Yeah, I'm sure he's crying in his beer at his missed opportunity to go down in a blaze of glory. BTW, you began your OP with a blatant lie.
Paul Ryan has not pulled his endorsement for Trump. He is not voting for Hillary. He is devoting his energies to keeping Congress red, like a sensible Republican would.

(What they do)
The back stabbers
(Back stabbers)
Low down, dirty

(What they do)
Smiling faces
I don't need low down

Yes!

Abandon the republican party!

Please, do all you can to get everyone you know to do the same.

That's the best thing that can happen for America.

• Banned
I wrote North Carolina Republican Senators and Representatives yesterday that the ones who abandoned Trump would not get my vote at election time and I was urging all my friends, relatives and acquaintances to do the same. Those RINO bastards are wanting Hiliary in so she can help them with their corruptions and crimes.

Great minds....I wrote John McCain last night informing him that I had overlooked him selling my name to every GOP operative list in the country, never getting Arizona a single bookmark in a single budget, paling around with Tedward the Drowner, and ignoring what was going on at the VA hospital here in Phoenix and kept voting for him....Enough is enough and the RINO bastard could count on me working against him and his idiot partner, Jeff Flake, from here on out. I'll be amazed if I get a reply and if I do, I'll really lay into the son of a bitch.

• Banned
Yeah, I'm sure he's crying in his beer at his missed opportunity to go down in a blaze of glory. BTW, you began your OP with a blatant lie.
Paul Ryan has not pulled his endorsement for Trump. He is not voting for Hillary. He is devoting his energies to keeping Congress red, like a sensible Republican would.

It always cracks me up when a Hillary support accuses somebody of "lying"....seems you either don't own a dictionary or don't know how to read one. And you might also have somebody look up the word "sensible" for you. Ryan panicked and threw the chicken-switch on his own career...you can have him.

• Banned
Yes!

The country club GOPers abandoned us so we organized the Tea Party. Your ilk on the other hand is content to see our country sent into the sewer by those who wouldn't give you the time of day after they have your vote, sucker.

It always cracks me up when a Hillary support accuses somebody of "lying"....seems you either don't own a dictionary or don't know how to read one. And you might also have somebody look up the word "sensible" for you. Ryan panicked and threw the chicken-switch on his own career...you can have him.
"He will spend his entire energy making sure that Hillary Clinton does not get a blank check with a Democrat-controlled Congress,"
Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Ryan advised Republicans to "save themselves," but he has not pulled his endorsement. That has been widely reported. I'm not the one lying.

(What they do)
The back stabbers
(Back stabbers)
Low down, dirty

(What they do)
Smiling faces
I don't need low down

Keep up the good work. You are making a world of difference.

I'm supporting Paul Ryan.

Trump is blowing up the GOP. He is going to get crushed.

The Dems may win the House, and that's a bad thing. But it's because of the worst Presidential campaign in modern history by Orange Jesus.

Yes!

The country club GOPers abandoned us so we organized the Tea Party. Your ilk on the other hand is content to see our country sent into the sewer by those who wouldn't give you the time of day after they have your vote, sucker.

Interesting.

The bush boy took our nation over the edge and collapsed the economy.

I never voted for the bush boy.

Obama comes after him and cleans up most of the mess the bush boy and gop created.

I voted for Obama. Twice.

Yet you say I want the nation in the sewer.

I think you have it backwards. You want trump who is the bush boy on steroids which will destroy our nation quickly. Again.

Yes!

The problem you have is the alternative universe you have created for yourself...

Here in Real World...

Bill Clinton is innocent of any rape charges... Only one woman has accused Bill of rape and she also believes Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary is Mentally ill,.... If she has a accusation, why didn't she go down to her local police station and report the crime? She has given nothing to the authorities.

Hillary is the most truthful candidate in the race from the start while Trump is the most dishonest by the main three fact checker...

There is a start...

Yes!

The problem you have is the alternative universe you have created for yourself...

Here in Real World...

Bill Clinton is innocent of any rape charges... Only one woman has accused Bill of rape and she also believes Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary is Mentally ill,.... If she has a accusation, why didn't she go down to her local police station and report the crime? She has given nothing to the authorities.

Hillary is the most truthful candidate in the race from the start while Trump is the most dishonest by the main three fact checker...

There is a start...

Actually she did give something to authorities.

In a sworn under oath affidavit she signed, she stated Bill Clinton DID NOT rape her.

She reported to the police that there wasn't a crime.

I'm going to believe the affidavit. That document is legal which means if she lied when she signed it, she committed perjury and could have gone to jail for her crime.

For all you trump supporters, just click the link below and pick your article.

juanita broaddrick affidavit - Google Search

I pinched my nose and supported Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney when it was all but certain they would lose, yet Ryan can't bring himself to support Trump? That tells you volumes about Paul Ryan.

You want trump who is the bush boy on steroids

Why do you think the entire Bush family is out openly for Hillary???

You are completely FOS, and the Zionist warmongering under W was supported by the following:

Schumer
Lieberman
Feinstein
Waxman
Ed Koch
Tenet - Clinton's CIA pick held over

and opposed by:

Chuck Hagel
George HW Bush
Ron and Rand Paul
the Libertarian Party

Forum List