The person who is more Indian than American is running

Sometimes it's more telling to observe who soils themselves over an idea.

The American people won’t elect an indian. Get real.

So, this is how it breaks down for those who are challenged with critical thinking skills:

Warren is from a very rural part of Oklahoma, just as my father's family was and still is.
Half the people in these areas even LOOK like Indians. Everybody there thinks they have native tribal lines and they do.
If Warren got it wrong, that's one "misleading" statement, one "alternative fact" as Kellyanne Conway likes to day.

Stack that up against the guy who's told over 8000 misleading or false statements over the past two years.
Trump has made more than 8,000 false claims in his first 2 years in office

Yup, she's running.
It would take her 400 years to catch up with Donald McRonald's string of lies.

The American people won’t elect an indian. Get real.
Why not ? They elected a Muslim .
He even told his sheikh he was going to be president. See ?
2015120742.jpg

So, this is how it breaks down for those who are challenged with critical thinking skills:

Warren is from a very rural part of Oklahoma, just as my father's family was and still is.
Half the people in these areas even LOOK like Indians. Everybody there thinks they have native tribal lines and they do.
If Warren got it wrong, that's one "misleading" statement, one "alternative fact" as Kellyanne Conway likes to day.

Stack that up against the guy who's told over 8000 misleading or false statements over the past two years.

Yup, she's running.

We have to many people who want political power that go around the rules for it. Her life is based on lies.yet these people are always promoted as potential candidates to the voters. We deserve the best. And we also deserve to not have lifetime politicians.

Yup, she's running.

LOOKING like an Indian and claiming you're an Indian (even though she doesn't look like an Indian) seem to be two very different things.

Yup, she's running.

We have to many people who want political power that go around the rules for it. Her life is based on lies.yet these people are always promoted as potential candidates to the voters. We deserve the best. And we also deserve to not have lifetime politicians.

Her life is not based on lies.
Look up her bio, you're obviously only aware of her through the lens of Fox or Breitbart or Trump.

Yup, she's running.

Her life is not based on lies.
Look up her bio, you're obviously only aware of her through the lens of Fox or Breitbart or Trump.

True, not her whole life, just the education and profession parts.

Yup, she's running.

LOOKING like an Indian and claiming you're an Indian (even though she doesn't look like an Indian) seem to be two very different things.

I'm 1/8th Mescalero Apache, and blonde/blue-eyed.
Of my three aunts: two have dark hair and eyes, the other is blonde/blue-eyed.
And we were told where that Native American kick came from.
White families who took advantage of the Homestead Act of 1860 integrated with the Cherokee, Apache tribes, Navajo, etc. in Texas, OK and New Mexico.

I give her 1 in 1024 chance to win. ¨

Elizabeth Warren is done exploring: She’s officially running for president

Who thought this was a good idea? Let the trail of tears commence.

Who would that be? There isn't anybody more American than an Indian. White people are the least American on the continent.

Where did you get your education?

If there was an indian running I would be voting for them.

I agree, vote for the Indian come next election.

DUVdvYXXkAAWJgu.jpg

It's you who is the idiot. She obviously is NOT an Indian, but she is even less American than that. This only needs to be explained to those with IQ less than their shoe size.

Yup, she's running.

The elders of the Cherokee nation should beat the shit out of the bitch

Yup, she's running.

I'm 1/8th Mescalero Apache, and blonde/blue-eyed.
Of my three aunts: two have dark hair and eyes, the other is blonde/blue-eyed.
And we were told where that Native American kick came from.
White families who took advantage of the Homestead Act of 1860 integrated with the Cherokee, Apache tribes, Navajo, etc. in Texas, OK and New Mexico.

Apparently it only counts if you have high cheek bones. Besides, 1/8th is greater than 1/1064th.

Forum List

Back