The Personification of the Democrat Defeat....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....is Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Just as it is with every one of the Democrats, it is difficult to determine which is the larger aspect:
the lying or the whining.

1. Bill Clinton, last night:
"You know, I’ve watched her work for two years. I watched her battle through that bogus email deal, be vindicated at the end when Secretary Powell came out. She fought through that. She fought through everything. And she prevailed against it all but at the end we had the Russians and the FBI deal and she couldn’t prevail against them,” he said. “She did everything else and still won by 2.8 million votes.”
Bill Clinton reflects on his wife's loss after Electoral College vote

Let's check:

2. "...through that bogus email deal,..."
Here's a full transcript of the exchange:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That's what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. False exculpatory statements are used for what?
Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.
Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?
Comey: That is right?

"...vindicated at the end when Secretary Powell came out."
“I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home, connected to the Clinton Foundation, two contractors, took away 60,000 emails, had her own domain,” Powell said..."
Powell in leaked email: 'I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home'

Funny, the racist Clinton had claimed that Colin Powell was 'an affirmative action general.'

4. "...at the end we had the Russians and the FBI deal and she couldn’t prevail against them,”
Wrong.

....the proof that this 'fake news' tale of Russia changing the course of our election....

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%
b. The election result gave Hillary 48.08% per the election.
Soooo......where is any....ANY....result due to Russia, Putin, Wiki, or Mickey Mouse????
If anything, any 'leaks/hacks' seem to have helped the congenital liar and career criminal.

5. “She did everything else and still won by 2.8 million votes.”
Only if you count millions of illegal aliens voting at the behest of the corrupt Barack Obama:
Responding to a question about "undocumented" individual voting....Obama actually says:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

Neil CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Americans were simply sick and tire of the lawless,lying Leftists.

I'm not sure whether this is Constitutional or not, but I think The Donald should issue an executive order declaring that anyone saying that "Hillary won the popular vote" can be punched with impunity - no criminal prosecution for this justifiable battery.

Whaddya think?

It is delusional and has to stop.

I'm not sure whether this is Constitutional or not, but I think The Donald should issue an executive order declaring that anyone saying that "Hillary won the popular vote" can be punched with impunity - no criminal prosecution for this justifiable battery.

Whaddya think?

And throw the lying White House invader in the clink for facilitating a felony.

Whaddya think?

And throw the lying White House invader in the clink for facilitating a felony.
For telling the truth. Typical conservative.

tl;dr

The Democrats gained seats in the House
The Democrats gained seats in the Senate
A democrat got more votes than any other single candidate in the general election.

Happy Holidays.

tl;dr

A democrat got more votes than any other single candidate in the general election.

Happy Holidays.

Wishing you and yours a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year, and may every holiday season be filled with the same sorts of Democrat 'victory' as this one.

tl;dr

Happy Holidays.

Wishing you and yours a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year, and may every holiday season be filled with the same sorts of Democrat 'victory' as this one.

And many more years of denial to you Jumbo. Someday a crane may be invented that will allow you to leave your home.

tl;dr

Happy Holidays.
:anj_stfu: :9::ahole-1::dance:

tl;dr

Happy Holidays.

And many more years of denial to you Jumbo. Someday a crane may be invented that will allow you to leave your home.

Sooo....ready to put up your picture, next to mine?

Didn't think so.

And....those 'victories' of the Democrats?

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

Hopin' for many more of those 'victories'!

Forum List

Back