The Petraeus Smokescreen for Hillary

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
According to "leaked" information, Defense Secretary Ash Carter is considering whether to retroactively strip one of Gen. Petraeus' four stars because of his breach of security protocols. The alleged reason for this review of his retirement status is to make sure he hasn't received preferential treatment compared with other military officers in similar situations. Why Petraeus and why now, you may ask, especially after Mr. Carter was advised against this by his own military advisers?

The real reason may be just the opposite of what has been "leaked." Rather than ensuring that existing standards are equally applied to Petraeus, the purpose of this "review" may be to carve out an exception to these standards based on his outstanding service to his country during the war in Iraq, a theme that Republicans will be sure to support.

Who will be the ultimate beneficiary of this exercise? None other than Hillary Clinton, whose own indiscretions regarding the handling of classified documents hangs like an angel of death over her Presidential aspirations. By establishing new mitigating criteria for prosecuting these types of national security violations, Hillary will be allowed to negotiate an "agreement" with the Justice Department which involves no criminal admissions and allows her to continue with her quest for the Presidency.

The question is no longer "if" but "when" this will happen. Save this post for future reference.

Last edited:
The stripping of stripes is in conjunction with the fine and end of his career. That modifies his pension to the down side. I think a deal would be made to put her on probation after a hefty fine but I think her political career should be over, too.

The stripping of stripes is in conjunction with the fine and end of his career. That modifies his pension to the down side. I think a deal would be made to put her on probation after a hefty fine but I think her political career should be over, too.

Agree 100%

Additionally, she should be made to serve a period of 5-10 years during which any public appearance she's required to be attired in a micro-miniskirt and tube top.

Don't think they can do it.

The deals been done and I don't think the AG can do anything more to the General.

Comparing the sins of Petraeus to those of the Hildebeast is apples and oranges.

The general had a couple of apples in his possession while the fat blob's got a whole truckload of oranges. To date that is. Maybe it'll turn into a whole fleet of them when all the facts come out though.

Agree 100%

Additionally, she should be made to serve a period of 5-10 years during which any public appearance she's required to be attired in a micro-miniskirt and tube top.
That would be a penalty imposed on the citizens.

Forum List

Back