The plight of Cohen, Manafort, Flynn........Testing the Trump "loyalty" oath.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Really think about how far an individual's "loyalty"toward Trump will go when faced with decades of prison time and huge legal expenses and fines.

Bear in mind that the alleged crimes against Cohen, Manafort and Flynn (and others) are mostly state-related crimes and NO pardon (get of of jail card) can be issued from the oval office.

So, when do these men (as Flynn has done) choose to look out for their and their families' own interests, and abandon their loyalty to someone like Trump who only really cares about his own sorry hide?

(and the added "bonus" is that in the case of Cohen, Trump's admission that he knew nothing of the Stormy bribe ....aka, the NDA.......constitutes a royal throwing of Cohen under the nearest proverbial bus.)

Fun times ahead......hang on.

Really think about how far an individual's "loyalty"toward Trump will go when faced with decades of prison time and huge legal expenses and fines.

Bear in mind that the alleged crimes against Cohen, Manafort and Flynn (and others) are mostly state-related crimes and NO pardon (get of of jail card) can be issued from the oval office.

So, when do these men (as Flynn has done) choose to look out for their and their families' own interests, and abandon their loyalty to someone like Trump who only really cares about his own sorry hide?

(and the added "bonus" is that in the case of Cohen, Trump's admission that he knew nothing of the Stormy bribe ....aka, the NDA.......constitutes a royal throwing of Cohen under the nearest proverbial bus.)

Fun times ahead......hang on.
Just a little correction...no crimes are currently alleged to have been committed by Cohen--and if there are some in the future, as a result of this raid, they would be Federal.

I doubt that Trump is all that concerned about any of the others...Cohen could do him severe damage, IMO.

Just a little correction...no crimes are currently alleged to have been committed by Cohen--and if there are some in the future, as a result of this raid, they would be Federal.

I doubt that Trump is all that concerned about any of the others...Cohen could do him severe damage, IMO.

Thank you........I would just add (and its just my humble opinion) that Cohen's NDA with Stormy AND the disavowing of the existence of this NDA by Trump, may constitute a de facto crime

Forum List

Back