The POLICE STATE you were warned has already arrived !!!!

Step 1: Call Constitutional Convention under article V, bypassing the federal government.

Step 2: Dissolve federal government entirely in the Convention.

Step 3: Federal Government suspends Constitution and starts killing state and local politicians at Convention.

Step 4: Restore the Rule of Law with our Second Amendment, since the federal government has revolted against We the People.

Victory.
Warcraft II - Tides of Darkness - Human Victory - YouTube

I don't know about the violence- if the Corrupt government would actually start killing people? There doesn't have to be any violence in restoring liberty..

So if they suspend the Constitution and start massacring people like you and me, you're going to line up like the Jews in Nazi Germany? Like the Soviets in the Gulags? The dissidents under Mao? The families under Pol Pot?

Remember that the Second Amendment is the embodiment of SELF DEFENSE. It cannot be used until the Government INITIATES unlawful force. Until then, peaceful resolutions are the only legal and recommended method.

If you want to help, ride the Tenth Amendment wave and start nullifying federal law. If you live in a dinosaur tyrannical state like New York, ride the Ninth Amendment wave and nullify state law at the county and town level.

Last edited:
Step 1: Call Constitutional Convention under article V, bypassing the federal government.

Step 3: Federal Government suspends Constitution and starts killing state and local politicians at Convention.

Step 4: Restore the Rule of Law with our Second Amendment, since the federal government has revolted against We the People.

Victory.

I don't know about the violence- if the Corrupt government would actually start killing people? There doesn't have to be any violence in restoring liberty..

So if they suspend the Constitution and start massacring people like you and me, you're going to line up like the Jews in Nazi Germany? Like the Soviets in the Gulags? The dissidents under Mao? The families under Pol Pot?

I never said any such thing.. I'm a Patriot and would go down, if necessary fighting. I happen to think that about almost all conservatives would or we wouldn't be here fighting day in and day out for the principles of freedom.. We would be just like the majority of society- checked out and more concerned that Beyonce cut her hair then about the Police State that has become America.

Last edited:
You can't fight this with reforms or demonstrations. Civil disobedience in the face of a completely militarized police force is your last resort before you starting shooting cops. The cops are the primary enforcers of state terror and they're not all bad, oathkeepers and such. Need to reach out to the cops and get them on your side.

If you skip the civil disobedience phase and go straight to revolution then you'll lose, most importantly because you'll be characterized as terrorists and will not get the popular support from the sheep grazing at the Mall.

"TSA records show that the teams ran more than 8,800 unannounced checkpoints outside of airports last year alone. These included searches at train stations, bus stations, the Indianapolis 500, the Superbowl, the Democratic and Republican national conventions, political speeches, and sports stadiums, more. CBS Los Angeles reported that TSA conduct an estimated 9,300 “suspicionless” spot searches of travelers in 2011"

Victory.

Those murdered or arrested will have their character destroyed by false allegations.

Character assassination in a totalitarian regime

The effect of a character assassination driven by an individual is not equal to that of a state-driven campaign. The state-sponsored destruction of reputations, fostered by political propaganda and cultural mechanisms, can have more far-reaching consequences. One of the earliest signs of a society’s compliance to loosening the reins on the perpetration of crimes (and even massacres) with total impunity is when a government favors or directly encourages a campaign aimed at destroying the dignity and reputation of its adversaries, and the public accepts its allegations without question. The mobilisation toward ruining the reputation of adversaries is the prelude to the mobilisation of violence in order to annihilate them. Official dehumanisation has always preceded the physical assault of the victims.[1]

If you want to help, ride the Tenth Amendment wave and start nullifying federal law. If you live in a dinosaur tyrannical state like New York, ride the Ninth Amendment wave and nullify state law at the county and town level.

Widemodern_MetroAd_130816620x413.jpg

I never said any such thing.. I'm a Patriot and would go down, if necessary fighting. I happen to think that about almost all conservatives would or we wouldn't be here fighting day in and day out for the principles of freedom
.. We would be just like the majority of society- checked out and more concerned that Beyonce cut her hair then about the Police State that has become America.

Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

This is why I believe that every bill Congress passes should have a sunset provision.

The bills authorizing these actions need to go.

This makes the case for The Liberty Amendments.. Something has to be done. We're all going to sit around in complacency until one day our chance has passed to restore the Republic.. At least Levin is out there proposing something.. better than most keyboard warriors who do nothing but biatch. (Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular)
)

The New York Times wrote of the TSA on August 8, “With little fanfare, the agency best known for airport screenings has vastly expanded its reach to sporting events, music festivals, rodeos, highway weigh stations and train terminals.”

VIPER-popup.jpg

Bush rules!

The Police State Mindset in Our Public Schools

America is now on a fast track to raising up an Orwellian generation—one populated by compliant citizens accustomed to living in a police state and who march in lockstep to the dictates of the government. Indeed, as I point out in my book, A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State, with every school police raid and overzealous punishment that is carried out in the name of school safety, the lesson being imparted is that Americans—especially young people—have no rights at all against the state or the police. In fact, the majority of schools today have adopted an all-or-nothing lockdown mindset that leaves little room for freedom, individuality or due process."

tsa_train_station-300x201.jpg

Armed TSA teams now roam in public, conduct “suspicionless searches” on demand

"America’s illusions of freedom are becoming more and more transparent, with the federal government’s now standard practice of deploying armed agents to actively roam public venues and conducting “suspicionless searches” on anyone they want. The TSA sends out its Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR) teams to set up unannounced checkpoints used to “Dominate, Intimidate, & Control” American travelers. The purpose of VIPR teams is to maintain a presence in public areas and force travelers to submit to searches, including opening up bags and being patted down."

Lets see,we have the police tasering people for just the littliest things,we have Obama prasing the chicago police for their getapo nazi methods aagainst NATO protesters in chicago,if thats not a communist dictater in the white house and a police state,then I dont know what is.

Here the words from the furor himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjfMwBX7F84]Obama praises Chicago, acknowledges protesters - YouTube[/ame]

Lets see,we got policemen armed in battle gear with billy clubs on the streets in out cities beating up innocent women and the furon praises them for it and none of those policemen get fired.yet we got idiots in our world saying we are not living in a police state.that we are a free country.:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the gestapo here wanted Paul as president.

I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the gestapo here wanted Paul as president.

I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the US being presently a paradise wanted a tough president, who wore a toothbrush mustache , and spoke with a Teutonic accent.

I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the US being presently a paradise wanted a tough president, who wore a toothbrush mustache , and spoke with a Teutonic accent.

I am saying you crazy fuck you have no proof that these men and women in a uniform are storming in to houses stealing people in the night! Until you are SURE they are acting remotly Gestapo like please keep you insane ravings to yourself and go back to worshiping at the Alter of the great Paul. Oh and Waco? There was no grand conspiracy it was a mishandled cluster fuck Period.

That's it you good little Obamabot liberals go along and bend over or lean forward or something like that...you wanted a militarized nation and you got one.

Forum List

Back