The POLICE STATE you were warned has already arrived !!!!

tsa_train_station-300x201.jpg

Armed TSA teams now roam in public, conduct “suspicionless searches” on demand

"America’s illusions of freedom are becoming more and more transparent, with the federal government’s now standard practice of deploying armed agents to actively roam public venues and conducting “suspicionless searches” on anyone they want. The TSA sends out its Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR) teams to set up unannounced checkpoints used to “Dominate, Intimidate, & Control” American travelers. The purpose of VIPR teams is to maintain a presence in public areas and force travelers to submit to searches, including opening up bags and being patted down."

This article is somewhat dishonest. The were no roadblocks in Virginia or Tennessee. Those were VIPR teams set up at weigh stations to do searches of commercial vehicles only, not passenger vehicles. Regular people like you and I driving were not subject to this.

Regarding the New Mexico prom it was the school's policy to have students searched before the entered and since students in the past had complained they were groped by whoever the schools had been using a judge ordered a TSA agent to take their place, which the school didn't end up complying with anyway because they couldn't get one in time.

Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not defending TSA nor am I defending any of these actions outside the airport. I think they're unconstitutional and should be stopped. I'm just pointing out that the author is embellishing his piece a bit by leaving out part of the story and making it sound worse than it currently is. And I do say currently, because I have no doubt if this isn't reversed at some point these things will end up being exactly as he was portraying.

A) DHS is not doing anything illegal or violating anyone's rights

B) If a Republican were in the WH you'd be calling for the heads of any liberal critical of DHS.

C) Perhaps you should better familiarize yourselves with law enforcement-- the 4th amendment and the exceptions that have been found legal and reasonable by SCOTUS.

D) If some biological weapon ever got in via a shipping container or truck coming in from Mexico -- you Tea Baggers would be screaming bloody murder, blaming Obama for being weak, and calling for impeachment.

You all are the biggest jokes I've ever met.

The law gets even more open with regard to conveyances--trucks, trains, shipping containers.

You do realize what this task force does is offer support services to DEA, ATF, and ICE--they are a special trained and mobile detail.

I could explain how vital and awesome these guys are, but you dummies will never get it.

It exists to protect us from ourselves, yield to the power of the state.

It exists to protect us from ourselves, yield to the power of the state.

STONE THEM!!!!!! right? I mean they must be pigs since they wear a uniform right little liberal? The goal to to defund the program NOT accuse people of things they have not done.

I didn't like this shit when it started under Bush, I don't like it now. I railed against it then, I told people it would only get worse under the next administration, and the one after that, and so on... No President will relinquish the expanded powers gained by his or her predecessor. Never.

Step 1: Call Constitutional Convention under article V, bypassing the federal government.

Step 2: Dissolve federal government entirely in the Convention.

Step 3: Federal Government suspends Constitution and starts killing state and local politicians at Convention.

Step 4: Restore the Rule of Law with our Second Amendment, since the federal government has revolted against We the People.

The restoration of our original republic is already underway, and needs more support from true patriots. Following the link the "Republic of The United States of America."

Republic for the united States of America | Freedom is our right

I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the gestapo here wanted Paul as president.

I am going to take a guess and say all of you talking about the US being presently a paradise wanted a tough president, who wore a toothbrush mustache , and spoke with a Teutonic accent.

I am saying you crazy fuck you have no proof that these men and women in a uniform are storming in to houses stealing people in the night! Until you are SURE they are acting remotly Gestapo like please keep you insane ravings to yourself and go back to worshiping at the Alter of the great Paul. Oh and Waco? There was no grand conspiracy it was a mishandled cluster fuck Period.

What proof do you require? Statistical data? Here is some --in 1980 there were 3,700 SWAT raids a year, mostly in California because that is where the idea had it's origins.

By current data, those numbers are at over 40,000 per year. Why? Endless wars have created a surplus of arms and equipment that have sunseted and have now been sent to LEO via homeland security.

The U.S. has been effectively militarized without a standing army being present. Their hardware is virtually no different than the military versions except that most are semi-auto. One department in SC has a 50 cal on a Humvee for example. Who needs a .50 cal machine gun to do police work? Answer: Nobody, unless they have been convinced that the enemy is the citizenry which by all evidence available is EXACTLY what they believe. That means anyone on their stupid lists or that fits their profiles. Basically anyone who doesn't conform.

DHS has lavished billions on local law enforcement for all manner of toys and LEO has been more than happy to try out their new toys by busting down doors in the middle of the
night to serve warrants, often times on the wrong address. The end result--Lot's of dead people, and twice the number in dead pets by unnecessary brute force tactics that are meant for a battlefield and not domestic America.

See Watertown MA for further proof. I can talk about this all day.

At least one department in Massachusetts has several armored vehicles...some with machine guns, and at least one mounting what looks like a grenade launcher!

You can't fight this with reforms or demonstrations. Civil disobedience in the face of a completely militarized police force is your last resort before you starting shooting cops. The cops are the primary enforcers of state terror and they're not all bad, oathkeepers and such. Need to reach out to the cops and get them on your side.
Expecting the police to compromise themselves on behalf of ordinary citizens is naively hopeful. While there probably are a small number of cops who might agree with your position, when their orders come down from above the best you can hope for from them is prudently constrained application of the pepper spray and moderate tightening of the handcuffs.

If you skip the civil disobedience phase and go straight to revolution then you'll lose, most importantly because you'll be characterized as terrorists and will not get the popular support from the sheep grazing at the Mall.
You're quite right about that. What has happened and is happening to the concept of Liberty in this once freedom-oriented nation is the result of complacency on the part of the vast majority of subjects -- who once were citizens.

The only way to put an end to the emerging American police state is by motivated Congressional action. And the only way to achieve that is through massively unified bi-partisan demand from voters. But this Nation seems as politically divided today as it was on the eve of the Civil War, so although I do my best to let my Congressman know how I feel I have little confidence in the majority of voters understanding the problem of advancing police militarization until it's too late to do anything about it.

We made a mistake by giving away freedom in exchange for security after 9-11 but the president was kept in line by the mainstream media and abuses in surveillance and security were noted. Today we have an abusive administration and a willing media so get used to it.

Damn it the police state said they were cominng on the five o'clock flight. I had a cake and everything!

Forum List

Back