The poll game continues

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

This will be going back and forth until the debates, the first in particular. With Trump being a wild card and most anyone outside the hard core dem base who would not take the Hildebeast's word if she night's dark and days light this is going to be a roll coaster ride. Of course BO will try and manipulate circumstances where ever he can, domestic or overseas.

The polls that had clinton up so high were largely taken latter last week/weekend. I saw something yesterday that said it was swinging back on some snap polls over the week. I really have issues with Reuters uneven confidence measures instead of margins of error so I generally ignore them.

The polls that had clinton up so high were largely taken latter last week/weekend. I saw something yesterday that said it was swinging back on some snap polls over the week. I really have issues with Reuters uneven confidence measures instead of margins of error so I generally ignore them.
That's why I only look at Silver these days. He's been the most consistent and doesn't just use a single poll in his projections.

but keep in mind, they seem to be only polling in the hundreds, meanwhile 20 thousand people are rushing to see the Donald

Nate Silver, boy Genius!!! Donald Trump CANNOT WIN!!!

160125_POL_nate-silver.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Donald Trump Is Winning The Polls — And Losing The Nomination
Dear Media, Stop Freaking Out About Donald Trump’s Polls
Donald Trump’s Six Stages Of Doom
Nate Silver: Trump Has About 5% Chance Of Winning
Why Donald Trump Isn’t A Real Candidate, In One Chart

:rofl:

Primaries. It's a whole new ball game. You're talking the pre-season. As far as calling the last two general elections are concerned, Silver is an MVP.

but keep in mind, they seem to be only polling in the hundreds, meanwhile 20 thousand people are rushing to see the Donald
Lets see, scientific polling vs. a mob of yahoos. :laugh2:

Lemmee see...a social misfit who uses other peoples polls, run through a screen, that has been DEAD FUCKING WRONG about a certain nominee....

Or ANYTHING else.

What low IQ Globalist Libs don't get is that "playing" the Polls against Trump will only cause those who support him to go out and vote.

Primaries. It's a whole new ball game. You're talking the pre-season. As far as calling the last two general elections are concerned, Silver is an MVP.

He's a partisan hack who's limitations were exposed in the primaries. Look at his record in totality..he sucks ass.

This will be going back and forth until the debates, the first in particular. With Trump being a wild card and most anyone outside the hard core dem base who would not take the Hildebeast's word if she night's dark and days light this is going to be a roll coaster ride. Of course BO will try and manipulate circumstances where ever he can, domestic or overseas.

:cuckoo:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

and that would be president obama to you.

He's a partisan hack who's limitations were exposed in the primaries. Look at his record in totality..he sucks ass.

no...you're a partisan hack.

That's why I only look at Silver these days. He's been the most consistent and doesn't just use a single poll in his projections.

I am not a fan of aggregate polling but it is really hard to know who to trust. I usually like Sabato but he is saying there are no toss up states and Clinton will win 347-191. A completely insane prediction in early August, especially saying there are no toss ups and putting them all the swing states to Clinton.

Reuters changed their methodology of their polls last week as hitlery was losing in them...they did it in such a way, it changed all their historic polling too.....

no...you're a partisan hack.

You're a wingnut who lives in a bubble.

We saw in 2008 and again in the recent primaries that Clinton is a poor debater, but we have also seen how the Democratic leadership managed to rig the primaries to cheat Sanders out of a fair shot at the nomination and we have seen the FBI pressured to let Clinton skip being indicted for her crimes, so it is not hard to believe that the Democratic leadership with help from the WH, knowing what a poor debater Clinton is, managed to schedule the debates opposite NFL games and will try to pressure the moderators to go soft on Clinton. Obama remembers how Clinton crumbled under the pressure of the debates in 2008 and will do everything he can to rig these debates so that Clinton might come through with as little damage as possible.

Forum List

Back