The poll game continues

Primaries. It's a whole new ball game. You're talking the pre-season. As far as calling the last two general elections are concerned, Silver is an MVP.

He's a partisan hack who's limitations were exposed in the primaries. Look at his record in totality..he sucks ass.

:rofl:

no...you're a partisan hack.
You're just a hack....

Primaries. It's a whole new ball game. You're talking the pre-season. As far as calling the last two general elections are concerned, Silver is an MVP.

He's a partisan hack who's limitations were exposed in the primaries. Look at his record in totality..he sucks ass.

So are you.
We are all partisan to our ideologies.
Mine don't happen to align perfectly with either party.

He'll duck the debates, which will make him look like a wimp in the eyes of everyone. And if he goes to the debates, he'll gaff his standing so badly that ..well...it was fun knowing the republican party...

The polls that had clinton up so high were largely taken latter last week/weekend. I saw something yesterday that said it was swinging back on some snap polls over the week. I really have issues with Reuters uneven confidence measures instead of margins of error so I generally ignore them.
Reuters changed their methodology of their polls last week as hitlery was losing in them...they did it in such a way, it changed all their historic polling too.....

That isn't my problem. Changing old polls to correspond to a new methodology for future comparison is okay. My problem is that they essentially have different margins of error and the media reports the most pro-Clinton one. For instance last week I saw one of their polls that had their "confidence" level at 3.5% for dems and either Conservatives or independents ( I forget which) was over 6%. It gets reported as Clinton over Trump by X at 3.5% but Lord only knows what their "confidence" numbers really mean.

He'll duck the debates, which will make him look like a wimp in the eyes of everyone. And if he goes to the debates, he'll gaff his standing so badly that ..well...it was fun knowing the republican party...
Nope...I still Watch Trump interviews and speeches and I have NO IDEA what people are talking about when they say Trump is contradicting himself.

Oh my goodness....you're a real life fucking idiot....:lol:

This is a perfectly normal and healthy candidate....

q2VFnMX.jpg

who has brain damage.

Don't try and convince anyone that you're not.

Forum List

Back