The Poooor Democrats

I was traveling for a couple of days and had hours and hours to listen to the news, switching back and forth between FOX and CNN.

It is funny as hell to listen to the Democrats crying about Sanders, and now being worried about chaos at their convention.

Not even a month ago the Democrats were laughing at the Republicans and fully expecting the Republicans to be the ones with chaos at their convention. Now it appears that Trump is going to do the right things to make the Republican establishment happy, and I am guessing he will do the same with his VP and cabinet picks. It looks like he may just pull off the unity thing, while the Democrats fall apart. You can see the panic setting in. All caused by a delusional old man who looks like a muppet character.

What is also amusing is that to the left, all the violence at Trump events caused by Sanders people was Trump's fault. Now that the same is happening at their events, it is all Sanders' fault. What goes around comes around.
Trump must have some really good policies.
Explain a few to these poor Democrats. Show us why he is going to win.

Since when do policies matter? This is politics. I don't believe I ever said he would win based on policy. It's a game. He's is playing chess, everyone else is playing checkers.

I was traveling for a couple of days and had hours and hours to listen to the news, switching back and forth between FOX and CNN.

It is funny as hell to listen to the Democrats crying about Sanders, and now being worried about chaos at their convention.

Not even a month ago the Democrats were laughing at the Republicans and fully expecting the Republicans to be the ones with chaos at their convention. Now it appears that Trump is going to do the right things to make the Republican establishment happy, and I am guessing he will do the same with his VP and cabinet picks. It looks like he may just pull off the unity thing, while the Democrats fall apart. You can see the panic setting in. All caused by a delusional old man who looks like a muppet character.

What is also amusing is that to the left, all the violence at Trump events caused by Sanders people was Trump's fault. Now that the same is happening at their events, it is all Sanders' fault. What goes around comes around.

Since when do policies matter? This is politics. I don't believe I ever said he would win based on policy. It's a game. He's is playing chess, everyone else is playing checkers.
You have that reversed. And people love checkers, that game they kind of understand.

Trump is the toddler version of politics. Hey everyone, look at me look at me!

You have that reversed. And people love checkers, that game they kind of understand.

Trump is the toddler version of politics. Hey everyone, look at me look at me!

OK. Then the toddler is outsmarting a the adults. Just saying.

Forum List

Back