🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The “President” is Sick…just watch!

Maybe I’ll run…..the first Jewish female president!

i sure could do better than Biden.
I should run, the country could use another native-born Virginian with some common sense running things.

I hear the hunting is pretty good at Camp David.....That and I'd love to fuck with the press and make them travel....They hate going to Camp David as it takes them out of their DC comfort zone and it's a long ass drive out of DC.

No sir, you would not have to worry about me taking expensive vacations and such what with Camp David I could go to.....Well maybe some surf fishing at Onslow Beach at Camp Lejeune every now and again. ;)

Except he wasn’t duly elected. He won because:

1) The media suppressed all his negatives
2) The media suppressed all Trump’s positives
3) The Dems halted the count in five swing states in the dead of night while they trucked in the ballots they harvested (Plan B)

If the election had been honest, and without media media manipulation, Trump would be prez and the inflation would have not gotten this high, we would still have the hoardes of illegals waiting in Mexico, people would not be sitting by watching their retirement funds evaporate, and we would still be energy independent with reasonable gas prices.

loser.jpg

Oh yes. All day, every day.

You won, sweetheart.

You won BIDEN. Own that. We will never let your forget.

They own it all: Gasoline at twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars over the last year, the price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an increasing epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 2 million more illegals within the last year, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program being on the fast track to developing a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, a major war in Europe, and a weak, incompetent "president" who is the laughingstock of the world, and can't even control his own bowels.

This is our new normal and Democrats are responsible for it.

Last edited:
& 60%+ of the country thinks donny should be indicted for jan 6.
Lol, gonna be great watching you running around in your pussy hat in 2024. There will be hearings on how this kangaroo court was held when we take over next year. Another nail in your coffin. All you have is hearsay.

Jesus frincken chrit. He doens't have anything to do with inflation that is upon us.
You say its the illegals , you don't know shit about inflation.
If Trump was the President you'd be telling us inflation is totally his fault.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Lol, gonna be great watching you running around in your pussy hat in 2024. There will be hearings on how this kangaroo court was held when we take over next year. Another nail in your coffin. All you have is hearsay.

bullshit.jpg

If Trump was the President you'd be telling us inflation is totally his fault.

Yes, Penelope would also be screaming it's the end of the world and we're all going to die too.

It's a difference between most Republicans and Democrats. For Democrats, it's a team sport. Penelope couldn't be happier making Bungling Biden, Corrupt Nancy and Blustering Chuck fabulously wealthy while she lives in squalor. But Republicans don't give a shit what our politicians do other than what they do for us

Forum List

Back