The President of the Red States of America!!

The red states are the poor states, the states that need and use the most government support. It is one of the grand ironies of current America. See the book linked below. Louisiana is an example of how monied interests play the right wingers.

Strangers in Their Own Land

Occupy_Democrats_poster.jpg

Quote from book mentioned in my post above. Page 8

"Inspired by Thomas Frank's book What's the Matter with Kansas?, I began my five-year journey to the heart of the American right carrying with me, as if it were a backpack, a great paradox. Back in 2004, when Frank's book appeared, there was a paradox underlying the right-left split. Since then the split has become a gulf.

Across the country, red states are poorer and have more teen mothers, more divorce, worse health, more obesity, more trauma-related deaths, more low-birth-weight babies, and lower school enrollment. On average, people in red states die five years earlier than people in blue states. Indeed, the gap in life expectancy between Louisiana (75.7) and Connecticut (80.8) is the same as that between the United States and Nicaragua. Red states suffer more in another highly important but little-known way, one that speaks to the very biological self-interest in health and life: industrial pollution.

Louisiana is an extreme example of this paradox. The Measure of America, a report of the Social Science Research Council, ranks every state in the United States on its "human development." Each rank is based on life expectancy, school enrollment, educational degree attainment, and median personal earnings. Out of the 50 states, Louisiana ranked 49th and in overall health ranked last. According to the 2015 National Report Card, Louisiana ranked 48th out of 50 in eighth-grade reading and 49th out of 50 in eighth-grade math. Only eight out of ten Louisianans have graduated from high school, and only 7 percent have graduate or professional degrees. According to the Kids Count Data Book, compiled by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Louisiana ranked 49th out of 50 states for child well-being. And the problem transcends race; an average black in Maryland lives four years longer, earns twice as much, and is twice as likely to have a college degree as a black in Louisiana. And whites in Louisiana are worse off than whites in Maryland or anywhere else outside Mississippi. Louisiana has suffered many environmental problems too: there are nearly 400 miles of low, flat, subsiding coastline, and the state loses a football field-size patch of wetland every hour. It is threatened by rising sea levels and severe hurricanes, which the world's top scientists connect to climate change.

Given such an array of challenges, one might expect people to welcome federal help. In truth, a very large proportion of the yearly budgets of red states-in the case of Louisiana, 44 percent-do come from federal funds; $2,400 is given by the federal government per Louisianan per year."
NEGATIVE...try again.
I aim to enlighten the self manipulated, confused and uninformed. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

I am so sick of people claiming this president is not their president or that president is not their president. Suck it up. Donald Trump is the POTUS. Every American citizen has ONE president. Right now it is Trump. I don't think he is the right choice. But the people voted.

Except "the people" voted for Hillary Clinton.

True story...HRC won Loon York, North Mexico (California), the vote from illegitimates, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses and the un-Americans.
Trump won the vote from legitimate American's who matter.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!
Question.....How has Trump made America great again....just askin

Such a rhetorical question....I'll bite.
Oh, where do I begin...
DJT is acting on behalf of higher grade American's.
He ignores status quo.
He has the balls to do the right thing for the right people.
Optimism is spread wide among REAL legit American's.
Unity among REAL legit American's is growing by the day.
American pride is back among REAL legit American's.
The stock market is kicking ass.
Unemployment rate at record lows.
Property values are skyrocketing.
The invasion at our border has been slowed to a trickle.
Corrupt politicians are pissing their pants daily.
Twisted media has been bitch-slapped.
DJT has trashed Bottom Feeder Care (ACA)
Weirdos and low life piece of shits feel like weirdos and low life piece of shits again.
Donny T is doing exactly what he said he'd do.
NEXT!

The red states are the poor states, the states that need and use the most government support. It is one of the grand ironies of current America. See the book linked below. Louisiana is an example of how monied interests play the right wingers.

I love it when asshole liberals mock poor minorities in Red states ^^^

Funny how they mock their own and never even realize it...haha
Low-life piece of shits can't get out of their own way....phucking hilarious Libtards!

Low-life piece of shits can't get out of their own way....phucking hilarious Libtards!

Liberals routinely throw the poor and working class under the bus in favor of the liberal agenda, that's why they just lost the White House.

Yeah, the N words in those states. The N words that voted for obama in those states.

"Inspired by Thomas Frank's book What's the Matter with Kansas?, I began my five-year journey to the heart of the American right carrying with me, as if it were a backpack, a great paradox. Back in 2004, when Frank's book appeared, there was a paradox underlying the right-left split. Since then the split has become a gulf.

Across the country, red states are poorer and have more teen mothers, more divorce, worse health, more obesity, more trauma-related deaths, more low-birth-weight babies, and lower school enrollment. On average, people in red states die five years earlier than people in blue states. Indeed, the gap in life expectancy between Louisiana (75.7) and Connecticut (80.8) is the same as that between the United States and Nicaragua. Red states suffer more in another highly important but little-known way, one that speaks to the very biological self-interest in health and life: industrial pollution.

Louisiana is an extreme example of this paradox. The Measure of America, a report of the Social Science Research Council, ranks every state in the United States on its "human development." Each rank is based on life expectancy, school enrollment, educational degree attainment, and median personal earnings. Out of the 50 states, Louisiana ranked 49th and in overall health ranked last. According to the 2015 National Report Card, Louisiana ranked 48th out of 50 in eighth-grade reading and 49th out of 50 in eighth-grade math. Only eight out of ten Louisianans have graduated from high school, and only 7 percent have graduate or professional degrees. According to the Kids Count Data Book, compiled by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Louisiana ranked 49th out of 50 states for child well-being. And the problem transcends race; an average black in Maryland lives four years longer, earns twice as much, and is twice as likely to have a college degree as a black in Louisiana. And whites in Louisiana are worse off than whites in Maryland or anywhere else outside Mississippi. Louisiana has suffered many environmental problems too: there are nearly 400 miles of low, flat, subsiding coastline, and the state loses a football field-size patch of wetland every hour. It is threatened by rising sea levels and severe hurricanes, which the world's top scientists connect to climate change.

Given such an array of challenges, one might expect people to welcome federal help. In truth, a very large proportion of the yearly budgets of red states-in the case of Louisiana, 44 percent-do come from federal funds; $2,400 is given by the federal government per Louisianan per year."
NEGATIVE...try again.
I aim to enlighten the self manipulated, confused and uninformed. You're welcome in advance.
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

I am so sick of people claiming this president is not their president or that president is not their president. Suck it up. Donald Trump is the POTUS. Every American citizen has ONE president. Right now it is Trump. I don't think he is the right choice. But the people voted.

True story...HRC won Loon York, North Mexico (California), the vote from illegitimates, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses and the un-Americans.
I think it is funny how you N words are still enslaved by the party of slavery. I think that is funny, and it certainly does not shock me in any way that you don't get it.

What I do love is how you never will.

Stay the fuck out of my neighborhood. I like my property value to remain rather high like it is.

Slave.

Liberals routinely throw the poor and working class under the bus in favor of the liberal agenda, that's why they just lost the White House.

So true...it's all part of that backward ass world of Libtardo Land. They hate that positive contributing, prideful, hard working rich guy paying their way yet champion for that illegal homo on welfare....Fucking Loonies....WTF is really wrong with these people?
Thank God legit American's want their country back.

No. NY and California voted for Hillary, along with a few other perpetually lib-infested states. How many states did Trump win in the electoral college again?

none of them from those states right? They hate middle america, it is very fking obvious.

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

he isn't Hitlery. It was made great by avoiding that crook.

If you change the rules, sure. But the system that was in place at the time of the election was not about counting popular votes.

So the millions more that voted for Hillary simply don't see Cheetolini as legitimate. He had all that help from Russia and still barely squeaked by an electoral win. That leaves a really bad taste in people's mouths.

And don't think for a NY second that if a Republican ever won the popular and lost the electoral, that there wouldn't be fucking lawsuits right now. It Isn’t Just Donald Trump. The Bush Campaign Plotted to Reject Election Results in 2000

However, this is not new behavior for the GOP. While it’s almost forgotten now, the George W. Bush campaign was planning to challenge the results of the 2000 vote if he lost the electoral vote, but won the popular vote. His campaign hoped to spark a national movement to pressure members of the Electoral College in states where the popular vote went for Al Gore to ignore that and instead vote in line with the national popular vote — thus making Bush president.

He had all that help from Russia? When are you going to take a dose of Growacet and realize that your dreams are not coming true?

I just got my retirement account 403B statement in the mail! Can we please go back to Maobama? I am getting so tired of all this winning!

If you change the rules, sure. But the system that was in place at the time of the election was not about counting popular votes.

So the millions more that voted for Hillary simply don't see Cheetolini as legitimate. He had all that help from Russia and still barely squeaked by an electoral win. That leaves a really bad taste in people's mouths.

And don't think for a NY second that if a Republican ever won the popular and lost the electoral, that there wouldn't be fucking lawsuits right now. It Isn’t Just Donald Trump. The Bush Campaign Plotted to Reject Election Results in 2000

However, this is not new behavior for the GOP. While it’s almost forgotten now, the George W. Bush campaign was planning to challenge the results of the 2000 vote if he lost the electoral vote, but won the popular vote. His campaign hoped to spark a national movement to pressure members of the Electoral College in states where the popular vote went for Al Gore to ignore that and instead vote in line with the national popular vote — thus making Bush president.

Republicans won 30 states, Democrats won 20 states.

That is not "squeaking by", it is a landslide.

Yeah, the N words in those states. The N words that voted for obama in those states.

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

I think it is funny how you N words are still enslaved by the party of slavery. I think that is funny, and it certainly does not shock me in any way that you don't get it.

Stay the fuck out of my neighborhood. I like my property value to remain rather high like it is.

Slave.

happy-white-family-it-used-to-be-a-nice-neighborhood-until-all-those-goddamn-white-people-moved-in-s.jpg

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

Ask that by November 2020.

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

Slave.

happy-white-family-it-used-to-be-a-nice-neighborhood-until-all-those-goddamn-white-people-moved-in-s.jpg

Nice try....listen, upper middle class rednecks don't move into area with nigga's, but white trash, that's another story....they bring lice, dogs and hood rats that camp on their front porches, looking for a easy lay with Becky!!

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

By bringing back Nationalism through the silent White majority.

Let me translate that. "By appealing to the fears (mostly baseless) of the ignorant.

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

By bringing back Nationalism through the silent White majority.

Let me translate that. "By appealing to the fears (mostly baseless) of the ignorant.
No!

NEGATIVE...try again.
The black population:

Slave.

Nice try....listen, upper middle class rednecks don't move into area with nigga's, but white trash, that's another story....they bring lice, dogs and hood rats that camp on their front porches, looking for a easy lay with Becky!!
If you notice...."boy"...... I am using the technical meaning of the word....N word. It means slave, does it not?

Boy, that is all you are. Mentally enslaved to the party of slavery.

Personally, I love it. Boy.

Hey boy, who taught you to use a computer? I find that just fascinating.

Boy

Forum List

Back