The President will speak at 12:45!

lol @ Jillian

She should never post again after the beatdown she has received in this thread.

Ouch

Somehow I think she'll be posting here long after you've hauled your arse out the door.

Arse? WTF? It's ok to say ass.

Anyway, that's great and all but she still got smoked by multiple posters in this thread and has yet to respond. Maybe you can help her out?

lol @ Jillian

She should never post again after the beatdown she has received in this thread.

Ouch

Somehow I think she'll be posting here long after you've hauled your arse out the door.

Arse? WTF? It's ok to say ass.

Anyway, that's great and all but she still got smoked by multiple posters in this thread and has yet to respond. Maybe you can help her out?

OK. You're an ass. Better now?

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

So you care about Hurricanes NOW cause one may hit you, remind me of all your concern the last however many years you have been alive about the places that normally get hit?

well played conservatives, well played.

If Obama doesn't say anything, hes the worst leader EVER! If he does say a few words to secure up the local Govt's stance, hes egotistical.

You all look real classy.

We knew he was an egotistical asshole and a piss poor leader long before today.

Where have you been?

Thank God for Obama.

Bush appointed a former horse trainer as the head of FEMA.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

Thank God for Obama.

Because I knew you were pretending to care about other people before you started politicizing a tragedy.

btw, please encourage Mitten to criticize Obama's speech.

:thup:

too bad you aren't currently on a barrier island off NC

THAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO ME.

I've never wished harm on ANYONE

And i suspect you've played politics with Katrina more times than I can count. Fake bitch

You are completely correct regarding libs and Katrina. For crying out loud they have never ever stopped politicizing Katrina.

I remember being on the Boards (not this one) with Katrina....
Maybe you remember the following things going on and on and on:

1. Pictures of the flooded school buses and blame for the Mayor.
2. Stories after stories after stories of murder/rape gangs in the Superdome (all lies)
3. Pictures of some of the burning gas lines and accusations that blacks were burning the city down.
4. Stories of blacks shooting at rescue helicopters so....let them all drown.

What can he tell me about the storm
that I can't understand from looking out the window
or by listening to my local government reps.

We all have been tracking this storm one way or another.
Mayor Bloomberg and Gov Cuomo have this thing covered...

Yep....and if he didn't say anything, the nutters would be whining. Whatever Obama does, the nutters whine.

Good for him for doing his job despite the fact that nutters will whine about it.

Right...he is doing his job. Plain and Simple...

Yes, I click on a website and get an update. Obama sits and someone comes and gives him a weather update, then he gives a speech and tells us the weather update. His staff and Democrats all run around patting him on the back for selflessly not campaigning so he can be briefed on the weather so he can personally tell us, which we'd already read anyway. It's an amazing combination of intelligence, good judgment and self sacrifice really, I think I'm going to change my mind and vote for him now.

THIS IS A NATIONAL THREAT! HE IS DOING IS JOB!

If he said nothing, then you would fault him for that. Give me a Break...

Any Ol' distraction from his poor re-election campaign will do. At this point it's about saving face.

Well maybe the President learned from Katrina how
Democrats respond to disasters.
If their hair was on fire they wouldn't put it out
until someone from government told them to.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

Thank God for Obama.

Where should he have been? Why does it matter where Obama is? What exactly is Obama going to do? I answer it. Jack shit, that's what Obama going to do.

Yep....and if he didn't say anything, the nutters would be whining. Whatever Obama does, the nutters whine.

Good for him for doing his job despite the fact that nutters will whine about it.

Right...he is doing his job. Plain and Simple...

Yes, I click on a website and get an update. Obama sits and someone comes and gives him a weather update, then he gives a speech and tells us the weather update. His staff and Democrats all run around patting him on the back for selflessly not campaigning so he can be briefed on the weather so he can personally tell us, which we'd already read anyway. It's an amazing combination of intelligence, good judgment and self sacrifice really, I think I'm going to change my mind and vote for him now.

He's practicing up for his next job as a weatherman after he's sent packing to the Unemployment line on Nov.6th. Judgement Day.

This is a man (Obama) who needs praise daily.
His ego demands it and his followers are all to happy
to provide it.

just look at hte posters on this board, omg obama waved, he really nailed it, he hit a home run, hes so awesome when hes waving, hes a regular guy.

Forum List

Back