The President with the lowest overall average approval rating in history is......

OMG you're an idiot racist. You said I haven't "picked the winning president in a quarter of a century." So you seriously don't know what picking a winner means? That darned government education. They they didn't make you stupid, they just left you that way
LOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I'm blasting your sick, sorry ass, stupid racist mother fucker. Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. No wonder Democrats manipulate you so easily.

Faun, kaz is blasting me, that's, OMG, that's crying!!!!

Gawd, don't you want to do better for your kids than the shitty government education that you got? Buy a dictionary, Nancy
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
latest

kaz kazzing on full throttle...
I'm a libertarian, brainiac.

I'm not a Libertarian, government educated racist.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Correct. Those are two true statements.

This is fascinating. You really don't notice the difference between them, do you, racist dick?

I'm feeling sorry for you now that you can look at two sentences and not notice the difference between them or grasp what it means.

Try harder. The answer is in your quote. What is the difference between them, and what does it mean?

:26:

OMG, this is hilarious. Government educated, what an oxymoron ...

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OMG you're an idiot racist. You said I haven't "picked the winning president in a quarter of a century." So you seriously don't know what picking a winner means? That darned government education. They they didn't make you stupid, they just left you that way
LOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I'm blasting your sick, sorry ass, stupid racist mother fucker. Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. No wonder Democrats manipulate you so easily.

Faun, kaz is blasting me, that's, OMG, that's crying!!!!

Gawd, don't you want to do better for your kids than the shitty government education that you got? Buy a dictionary, Nancy
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
latest

Say what, racist boy? In your dreams

His victory in the 3 states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania were so narrow that he won't be able to repeat victory's in those states again. Trump is less popular now than he was on election night. Those states will be blue in 2020. Without them, Trump can't win re-election.

Wrong again they were HUGE victories. Trump had to take a bunch of votes from Hillary then pile some more votes on top to win. Do you know what a blue state is? :itsok:

1. Ok, in that sense you might be able to say its a major accomplishment.
2. But, the margin of victory is still tiny in these three states despite whatever the level of accomplishment you think it took to win them
3. Because the margin of victory is so tiny, the probability of winning these three states in 2020 is virtually nil given that Trump is less popular today than he was in 2016.

Do you know what they called the guy who won one state by 455 votes?

President George W, Bush

George W. Bush grew in popularity during his first term. Trump's popularity has been declining or staying static since the start of his term.

that is simply not true. you will find out this November and November 2020

Its what the Gallup poll numbers show, so yes, it is true.

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

The above is FAKE NEWS...…………..

Trump is getting stronger every day.....

He just keeps spanking libtard ass....

You would think you dumb ass tards would get a

clue about cnn, msnbc, the nyt's and all the FAKE polls.

They told you Trump had a 5% chance to beat Crooked Hillary...

They have told you every day with every new story that

this is the end of TRUMP....

You libtards are such suckers....

You are going to be in for a shock in 8 weeks when the Democrats win back the House Of Representatives.

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

You are going to be in for a shock in 8 weeks when the Democrats win back the House Of Representatives.

I wouldn’t bet your pussy hat on it if I were you…..

What will you do when you lose?

Catch your hair on fire?

Or jump off a bridge?

Wrong again they were HUGE victories. Trump had to take a bunch of votes from Hillary then pile some more votes on top to win. Do you know what a blue state is? :itsok:

2. But, the margin of victory is still tiny in these three states despite whatever the level of accomplishment you think it took to win them
3. Because the margin of victory is so tiny, the probability of winning these three states in 2020 is virtually nil given that Trump is less popular today than he was in 2016.

President George W, Bush

George W. Bush grew in popularity during his first term. Trump's popularity has been declining or staying static since the start of his term.

gallup samples 1000 people out of 330,000,000, mostly in LA and NY and you are so dumb that you believe those 1000 views represent the views of over 300 million americans of all demographics and all 50 states? did you ever take a stat 101 class? if not, go to your local library and check one out, then look up the definition of representative sample and get back to us.

those same polls said that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. Polls are bullshit. They are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

I wouldn’t bet your pussy hat on it if I were you…..

What will you do when you lose?

Catch your hair on fire?

Or jump off a bridge?

What we'll you do? We'll see in 8 weeks.

President George W, Bush

gallup samples 1000 people out of 330,000,000, mostly in LA and NY and you are so dumb that you believe those 1000 views represent the views of over 300 million americans of all demographics and all 50 states? did you ever take a stat 101 class? if not, go to your local library and check one out, then look up the definition of representative sample and get back to us.

those same polls said that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. Polls are bullshit. They are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

Gallup polls are scientifically done and may I remind you that there are several Republicans at the top of the list like IKe Bush Sr.

President George W, Bush

Gallup polls are scientifically done and may I remind you that there are several Republicans at the top of the list like IKe Bush Sr.

I thought of you when I saw this joke today! Yes, you are a joke, I know.

Bono and the Edge walk into a bar. The bartender says, Oh, no! Not U2 again!

New weekly GALLUP poll numbers out today. Trump is at 40% approval for the past week. His overall average approval rating since coming into office is still at 39%.

New weekly GALLUP poll numbers out today. Trump is at 40% approval for the past week. His overall average approval rating since coming into office is still at 39%.

Did you look at the methodology used for that poll?

One of my favorites is that they sometimes call landline or cell phones only. That alone invalidates their numbers.

One of my favorites is that they sometimes call landline or cell phones only. That alone invalidates their numbers.
Yeah, why bother with pesky reality when you can just make up your own shit?

How Does the Gallup U.S. Poll Work?

Gallup interviews U.S. adults aged 18 and older living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia using a dual-frame design, which includes both landline and cellphone numbers.

[emphasis added to accentuate the idiot]

Gallup interviews U.S. adults aged 18 and older living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia using a dual-frame design, which includes both landline and cellphone numbers.

Hey shut for brains! Where did I say anything remotely similar to what you just claimed. The fact that they use any phone calls makes the numbers suspect because usually only certain groups still have land lines and many people don't answer cell phones unless they know the caller.

I call people on a daily basis as part of my job. I have a good feel for the current use of telephones in this country and there is no mathematical formula that will accurately compensate for these trends. I used to teach math also.

They are selling snake oil.

Hey shut for brains! Where did I say anything remotely similar to what you just claimed. The fact that they use any phone calls makes the numbers suspect because usually only certain groups still have land lines and many people don't answer cell phones unless they know the caller.

I call people on a daily basis as part of my job. I have a good feel for the current use of telephones in this country and there is no mathematical formula that will accurately compensate for these trends. I used to teach math also.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

You must have been one shutty teacher. :badgrin:

There is no better method to contact potential respondents than by phone. The vast majority of Americans own a phone.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

There is no better method to contact potential respondents than by phone. The vast majority of Americans own a phone.

True, the have phones, which they don' answer. I make about 200 calls a day and get voicemail about 80% of the time and no answer another 10%.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

True, the have phones, which they don' answer. I make about 200 calls a day and get voicemail about 80% of the time and no answer another 10%.
So? It’s not like there’s a demographic excluded from participating because they don’t answer their phones. Gallup’s reliability remains intact.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

So? It’s not like there’s a demographic excluded from participating because they don’t answer their phones. Gallup’s reliability remains intact.

So tell us genius, do you know where the information comes from?

They choose the numbers to make the results work out the way they want.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

So tell us genius, do you know where the information comes from?

They choose the numbers to make the results work out the way they want.
I gave you the link to their methodology. Now it’s up to you to learn rather than slobber from ignorance as you were doing.

Forum List

Back