The President with the lowest overall average approval rating in history is......

Hey shut for brains! Where did I say anything remotely similar to what you just claimed. The fact that they use any phone calls makes the numbers suspect because usually only certain groups still have land lines and many people don't answer cell phones unless they know the caller.

I call people on a daily basis as part of my job. I have a good feel for the current use of telephones in this country and there is no mathematical formula that will accurately compensate for these trends. I used to teach math also.

They are selling snake oil.
”shut for brains!”

LOL

You must have been one shutty teacher. :badgrin:

There is no better method to contact potential respondents than by phone. The vast majority of Americans own a phone.

True, the have phones, which they don' answer. I make about 200 calls a day and get voicemail about 80% of the time and no answer another 10%.
So? It’s not like there’s a demographic excluded from participating because they don’t answer their phones. Gallup’s reliability remains intact.

So tell us genius, do you know where the information comes from?

They choose the numbers to make the results work out the way they want.
I gave you the link to their methodology. Now it’s up to you to learn rather than slobber from ignorance as you were doing.

Yes, you are such a dipshit you don;t realize that there is absolutely no reason to have a 30% landline and 70% cellphone line ratio unless they have discovered that totally arbitrary (look up that word) ratio usually gives them the required results. I can tell you with assurance, that nowhere near 40% of people with landlines even answer their phones without screening calls and even less who have cell phones will answer their phone for an unknown caller. If I don't recognize the number or it comes from someone I don't need to talk to right away, it goes to voicemail. How many Gallup surveys do you think it would take for them to randomly select you and you actually answer the call and provide them with information?

The results are skewed because they have no basis for their numbers. They always oversample Democrats until they get the numbers they want. They also even out the sample by time zone. How does that make sense as the Mountain time zone would carry more weight than the other three simply because they have a much smaller population than the other time zones?

You cannot even start to explain their methodology because you don't understand it. The fact that you claim to understand something that makes no sense by design shows that you truly are a dumbass.

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.
After nearly 2 years of badgering from the FAKE NEWS, 90% of Republicans still love President Trump and 10% of Democrats say he is doing a great job. Paul Krugman, the liberal economist's math that would make President Trump 100% in favor of...….God you liberals are such stupid people.

Trump Approval with GOP Voters Hits 90% -- Overall Approval Still Higher Than Obama at Same Time in His Presidency

Oh, and by the way, he still hasn't been impeached, which all you whiney ass liberal have be calling for... Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa….
Wasnt the economy still in shambles at this point in Obama's term? Im not surprised he was unpopular. Obama left trump a good situation, regardless of what he says. All trump had to do was start cooing, cut some regs, and pass the tax bill and viola still on the same course.

”shut for brains!”

LOL

You must have been one shutty teacher. :badgrin:

There is no better method to contact potential respondents than by phone. The vast majority of Americans own a phone.

True, the have phones, which they don' answer. I make about 200 calls a day and get voicemail about 80% of the time and no answer another 10%.
So? It’s not like there’s a demographic excluded from participating because they don’t answer their phones. Gallup’s reliability remains intact.

So tell us genius, do you know where the information comes from?

They choose the numbers to make the results work out the way they want.
I gave you the link to their methodology. Now it’s up to you to learn rather than slobber from ignorance as you were doing.

Yes, you are such a dipshit you don;t realize that there is absolutely no reason to have a 30% landline and 70% cellphone line ratio unless they have discovered that totally arbitrary (look up that word) ratio usually gives them the required results. I can tell you with assurance, that nowhere near 40% of people with landlines even answer their phones without screening calls and even less who have cell phones will answer their phone for an unknown caller. If I don't recognize the number or it comes from someone I don't need to talk to right away, it goes to voicemail. How many Gallup surveys do you think it would take for them to randomly select you and you actually answer the call and provide them with information?

The results are skewed because they have no basis for their numbers. They always oversample Democrats until they get the numbers they want. They also even out the sample by time zone. How does that make sense as the Mountain time zone would carry more weight than the other three simply because they have a much smaller population than the other time zones?

You cannot even start to explain their methodology because you don't understand it. The fact that you claim to understand something that makes no sense by design shows that you truly are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Says you, making shit up after making a complete fool of yourself. But you wanted to say something, so you did.

14ndylk.jpg

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.
After nearly 2 years of badgering from the FAKE NEWS, 90% of Republicans still love President Trump and 10% of Democrats say he is doing a great job. Paul Krugman, the liberal economist's math that would make President Trump 100% in favor of...….God you liberals are such stupid people.

Trump Approval with GOP Voters Hits 90% -- Overall Approval Still Higher Than Obama at Same Time in His Presidency

Oh, and by the way, he still hasn't been impeached, which all you whiney ass liberal have be calling for... Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa….
Wasnt the economy still in shambles at this point in Obama's term? Im not surprised he was unpopular. Obama left trump a good situation, regardless of what he says. All trump had to do was start cooing, cut some regs, and pass the tax bill and viola still on the same course.
Trump’s strongest attribute is tooting his own horn for attention and admiration.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

Well, its been 5 months since I posted this and things have not really changed for Donald Trump. He now has less than two years left in office.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

With less than two years left in his term, his overall average approval rating edged up a bit from 39% to 40%. It will likely fluctuate between 39% and 40% for the rest of his term. When I first posted this, it was at the 584 day point in time in office. Now were at 735 days in office. This is by far the worst average approval rating in United States history. You can't win re-election with numbers like this.

The Presidents current approval rating in GALLUP is 37%. Just slightly above is absolute low of 35% since he has been President.​

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

Well, its been 5 months since I posted this and things have not really changed for Donald Trump. He now has less than two years left in office.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

With less than two years left in his term, his overall average approval rating edged up a bit from 39% to 40%. It will likely fluctuate between 39% and 40% for the rest of his term. When I first posted this, it was at the 584 day point in time in office. Now were at 735 days in office. This is by far the worst average approval rating in United States history. You can't win re-election with numbers like this.

The Presidents current approval rating in GALLUP is 37%. Just slightly above is absolute low of 35% since he has been President.​

Personally I thought it would be lower but the real story is George W. Bush and Nixon are one percentage point higher than Obama...

Now that tell you a lot!

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

/——/ So? Who cares about your fake polls? Trump has been in office for 2 years CS full terms for the rest except BTW Kennedy is at 70% because he was killed in office.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Personally I thought it would be lower but the real story is George W. Bush and Nixon are one percentage point higher than Obama...

Now that tell you a lot!

Both George W. Bush and Nixon were very popular at certain points while President. Both were re-elected President. Then they experienced some low points before they left office.

Obama was never really wildly popular but not wildly unpopular either. His numbers stayed roughly the same throughout his entire 8 years. That is why Bush and Nixon slightly edge out Obama. They were very popular at early points while President, much more popular than Obama.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

/——/ So? Who cares about your fake polls? Trump has been in office for 2 years CS full terms for the rest except BTW Kennedy is at 70% because he was killed in office.

It not a fake POLL. Its from GALLUP, the oldest and most reputable polling organization in world history.

No Trump has not served a full term year. Its unknown if he will actually finish his term. Does not matter though because were passed the two year mark and the average is significant. As more time goes by, that average is really going to solidify around 40% without something dramatic happening.
Considering how bad things are going for Trump, with so many of the people that have worked for him in jail or going to jail and the possibility of jail for himself, his overall average approval rating is likely to get a little worse.

His highest ever approval rating recorded in a day was 45%. He has never been higher. In order for his average to make it to 45% he would have to start to register approval rating consistently in the above 50% range. I don't see any way that is going to happen at this point.

BOTTOM LINE: You don't get re-elected President of the United States when you have the worst average approval rating of any President in history.

Trump's ratings should skyrocket now that supporters like Ann Colter are calling him a "wimp" for caving on his border wall extortion fiasco.

President Trump has fought the good fight. Because he beat Hillary Clinton for President, his adversaries decided to not grant him any grace period, and said they were going to impeach him, just because it made them feel good after the American people sent Democrats a message for their bad faith, constant rearrangement of facts which constituted distortion, and for a number of bad things they did under the tutelage of Barack Obama and his State Department head, Hillary Clinton, whose main political achievement had been getting caught with hundreds of FBI files on people who might be competitors with her husband or give him a hard time over his satyriasis, which was diagnosed and he refused to address it with any kind of therapy whatsoever.

The American people were basically, sick of the Clintons. However, they had so much dirt on friend and foe alike, the left decided to just crater, take it, and hope Hillary won the election. Unfortunately, Ms. Clinton left a little legacy of hatred, competitiveness that required demonizing innocent people, and using her power unwisely. Her youthful replacements, unfortunately came under this criminalistics tutelage of lying, omissions, spying on everybody, etc. is combined with a youthful twist of disabling political bombastics as an approach to getting what they want.

It's a real turnoff to the American people, and I hope the Democrats rethink their hate-everybody approach to drumming up angst and fear within their ranks, disgust in the national picture, and answers met by their opposition, which leaves them in an unfortunate situation after all that bragging and beating and lying and false accusations leveled by people at the top in the DNC. I'm sorry y'alls party has evolved into the cesspool that it is today. All that falsification and bruhaha has simply backfired, and your leadership looks like people this nation would like to forget when they're gone.

Edit: Oh, yes, one other thing. President Trump's ratings may not be the best, but he is. And history has a way of identifying the good a man who has been dissed wrongfully, but kept on keeping on and making more home runs for the American people any which way he has to, because he looks for the good opportunity, finds it, then supports it while his panicky adversaries do dirty tricks.

God bless President Donald and First Lady Trump, their family, staff, and advisers. Thank you President Trump, for making America stronger on every front I can think of.

Last edited:
Considering over 90% negative coverage, I’d said he is WINNING!

Lol
If he weren't lying and saying stupid stuff 90% of the time he would not have 90% negative coverage.
If he weren’t falsely accused of lying every time the msm/dems open their mouths, it’d be amazing what his poll numbers would look like and how much more he could get done.

President Trump has fought the good fight. Because he beat Hillary Clinton for President, his adversaries decided to not grant him any grace period, and said they were going to impeach him, just because it made them feel good after the American people sent Democrats a message for their bad faith, constant rearrangement of facts which constituted distortion, and for a number of bad things they did under the tutelage of Barack Obama and his State Department head, Hillary Clinton, whose main political achievement had been getting caught with hundreds of FBI files on people who might be competitors with her husband or give him a hard time over his satyriasis, which was diagnosed and he refused to address it with any kind of therapy whatsoever.

The American people were basically, sick of the Clintons. However, they had so much dirt on friend and foe alike, the left decided to just crater, take it, and hope Hillary won the election. Unfortunately, Ms. Clinton left a little legacy of hatred, competitiveness that required demonizing innocent people, and using her power unwisely. Her youthful replacements, unfortunately came under this criminalistics tutelage of lying, omissions, spying on everybody, etc. is combined with a youthful twist of disabling political bombastics as an approach to getting what they want.

It's a real turnoff to the American people, and I hope the Democrats rethink their hate-everybody approach to drumming up angst and fear within their ranks, disgust in the national picture, and answers met by their opposition, which leaves them in an unfortunate situation after all that bragging and beating and lying and false accusations leveled by people at the top in the DNC. I'm sorry y'alls party has evolved into the cesspool that it is today. All that falsification and bruhaha has simply backfired, and your leadership looks like people this nation would like to forget when they're gone.

Edit: Oh, yes, one other thing. President Trump's ratings may not be the best, but he is. And history has a way of identifying the good a man who has been dissed wrongfully, but kept on keeping on and making more home runs for the American people any which way he has to, because he looks for the good opportunity, finds it, then supports it while his panicky adversaries do dirty tricks.

God bless President Donald and First Lady Trump, their family, staff, and advisers. Thank you President Trump, for making America stronger on every front I can think of.

You know your worshiping someone who is essentially an agent of the Russian Federation. Someone who is more concerned with Putin's interest and the Russian Federations interest than the United States. What Donald Trump did in Finland last summer with Putin was Treason. Former CIA director John Brennan has called it treason.

We need to get this Russian mole out of the United States government as soon as possible. Trump's unpopularity as reflected in the polls will help greatly in that regard.

Lol
If he weren't lying and saying stupid stuff 90% of the time he would not have 90% negative coverage.
If he weren’t falsely accused of lying every time the msm/dems open their mouths, it’d be amazing what his poll numbers would look like and how much more he could get done.

FOX news supports him 100%, yet that has not rescued his approval rating.

Lol

FOX news supports him 100%, yet that has not rescued his approval rating.
Incorrect!

Trump's ratings should skyrocket now that supporters like Ann Colter are calling him a "wimp" for caving on his border wall extortion fiasco.

Looks like the end for Trump and his Presidency is a lot closer with his loss of Ann Coulter.

Forum List

Back