The President with the lowest overall average approval rating in history is......

Which is the more important, measuring the popularity of a president before his term begins, or measuring the assessment of America's best historians after he leaves the presidency?

Which is the more important, measuring the popularity of a president before his term begins, or measuring the assessment of America's best historians after he leaves the presidency?
Neither when compared to me being able to accurately judge for myself...because of the media I hated Reagan before he took office, because of his results I am able to tell he was one of our greatest presidents, ditto Obama on the results [I liked and voted for him before he took office, I hated but voted for Reagan the first time around, loved and voted for him the second]

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million votes. He narrowly won the electoral college due to VERY narrow margins of victory in 3 states, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Actually, he didn't.

We don't count the votes of illegal aliens that Obama told to go and vote.

You didn't know that?

The left are so butthurt over the Trump beat down they invent fantasy popular vote elections that never took place. No popular vote campaign strategies, campaign stops, no popular vote ads, nobody ran to win a popular vote yet they claim Trump somehow lost the popular vote its hilarious. Whenever a leftard starts in about the popular vote just point and laugh.

You have to win the popular vote in each state to win that states electoral college votes. So yes, everyone does run to win popular votes.

No, dumbass. Go back to school and learn to read.

Oh really? So the winner of the popular vote in Pennsylvania does not win all of Pennsylvania's EC votes like Trump did in 2016? Yes I know the Electors can rebel and stuff, but typically, you win the states popular vote, you get all the states EC votes.

Pennsylvania? Yes. Maine? No. Nebraska? No.

Bro, give Mueller a chance. The cons were investigating Behngazi for over 4 years and never
produced anything criminal. Trump, on the other hand, is in love with Russia, does money laundering,
cavorts around with ladies for hire, obstruction of justice, lies and cover up, on and on. You might be
watching too much Fox and it's affecting your ability to think.
What part was "Russian Collusion", which Moooler is supposed to be investigating?

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

Trump's sure lucky he's running against the Democrats, who still haven't figured out what a horrible candidate Hillary was. Who are you going to nominate next? Foot in his mouth Biden?

I can think of nothing less important than the opinion of a bunch of ivory tower leftist academics

The man you belittle kept our ass from a world war with Russia No wonder a sick trumpanzi wouldn't get it
John F, could of kept US out of Viet Nam, when Ho Chi just wanted to have his country free from French Rule. But instead he sent an expeditionary force in to help the French, got US bogged down and when French left, we were then the bad guys. 14 years later Nixon got US out, yet you lefties hated him. Dumbass liberals and their Camelot.

France left Vietnam in 1954. JFK was not known to have a time machine that would enable him to run the country seven years before taking office. That would only be developed later when O'bama retroactively caused the economic collapse that ensured he'd get elected. Of course FDR had a prototype that he used in 1929 for the same purpose but that was a primitive time machine and he got the collapse done sooner than he needed it. But JFK didn't have access to it.

Eisenhower got us into Vietnam because he couldn't control his Dulleses. Free history lesson. But only the first one is free.

As Redfish correctly notes Nixon inherited it. But so did LBJ and so did JFK. You want to know who's responsible for Vietnam I got three names for ya: "John Foster Dulles".

For a visual aid here's the Diego Rivera mural he's describing.... Dulles is that scowling face front and centre. Kinda looks like The Dick Cheney (and he should; they're virtually twins).

b3a289409d4278f2f7ea4626b9b7c764.jpg

--- and I forgot to mention, since Eisenhower was brought up, his prophetic statement: "God help this country when somebody sits at this desk who doesn't know as much about the military as I do".

I guess we could add the corollary "but we're really fucked when somebody sits at that desk who not only has no clue about the military but claims to know more than the generals".

Ike was certainly right about Clinton and Obama. Whether that applies to Trump also is yet to be seen. so far the military loves Trump because he supports them 100%.

Obviously not, if he's got the unmitigated arrogance to sit there and publicly insult them. I can't think of any POTUS before or after Ike who did that.

You have no clue what you're talking about. The military doesn't say wow, Trump insulted McCain, so he's insulting the military. I've never heard that once, and unlike you, I know a lot of military.

You just keep projecting your hate and intolerance on other people hoping they think what you want them to think

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

Trump's sure lucky he's running against the Democrats, who still haven't figured out what a horrible candidate Hillary was. Who are you going to nominate next? Foot in his mouth Biden?
LOLOLOL

Now THAT’S rich coming from a Libertarian. Who was the last candidate for president you voted for who won their election?

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

LOLOLOL

Now THAT’S rich coming from a Libertarian. Who was the last candidate for president you voted for who won their election?

I'm not a Libertarian, government educated racist.

I voted for 2 winners, reagan 88 hw 92. Regretted the second one

yes, that is how winning is defined---------------306 EC votes, 270 needed. the entire PV vote delta was in California, it means absolutely nothing.

His victory in the 3 states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania were so narrow that he won't be able to repeat victory's in those states again. Trump is less popular now than he was on election night. Those states will be blue in 2020. Without them, Trump can't win re-election.

Wrong again they were HUGE victories. Trump had to take a bunch of votes from Hillary then pile some more votes on top to win. Do you know what a blue state is? :itsok:

1. Ok, in that sense you might be able to say its a major accomplishment.
2. But, the margin of victory is still tiny in these three states despite whatever the level of accomplishment you think it took to win them
3. Because the margin of victory is so tiny, the probability of winning these three states in 2020 is virtually nil given that Trump is less popular today than he was in 2016.

Do you know what they called the guy who won one state by 455 votes?

President George W, Bush

George W. Bush grew in popularity during his first term. Trump's popularity has been declining or staying static since the start of his term.

that is simply not true. you will find out this November and November 2020

Bro, give Mueller a chance. The cons were investigating Behngazi for over 4 years and never
produced anything criminal. Trump, on the other hand, is in love with Russia, does money laundering,
cavorts around with ladies for hire, obstruction of justice, lies and cover up, on and on. You might be

actually a lot of crime and incompetence was proven on Benghazi, just because Clinton and obozo were not charged does not mean they were not guilty, the fix was in.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

LOLOLOL

You haven’t picked the winning president in a quarter of a century. If you had a brain, you’d realize what a putz you are criticizing others who vote Democrat or Republican when your own party can’t get a single electoral vote in any presidential election.

actually a lot of crime and incompetence was proven on Benghazi, just because Clinton and obozo were not charged does not mean they were not guilty, the fix was in.
Bullshit. It was investigated 8 separate times and not one of those investigations requested charges be brought. And all 8 investigations were led by Republicans who were desperately trying to find something to pin on Obama or Hillary; which is why there were 8 independent investigations.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

LOLOLOL

You haven’t picked the winning president in a quarter of a century. If you had a brain, you’d realize what a putz you are criticizing others who vote Democrat or Republican when your own party can’t get a single electoral vote in any presidential election.

So you vote for the person you think will win? That's how you decide? Seriously, racist, you do that?

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

LOLOLOL

So you vote for the person you think will win? That's how you decide? Seriously, racist, you do that?
No, you idiot. I can’t even guess what I said that led you to ask that. What I did say is you’re an imbecile for voting for candidates with no chance at winning. You might as well not vote. And because you’re dumb enough to throw away your vote like that, you look even more retarded criticizing others who vote for a candidate who at least has a chance.

Savvy?

LOLOLOL

No, you idiot. I can’t even guess what I said that led you to ask that. What I did say is you’re an imbecile for voting for candidates with no chance at winning. You might as well not vote. And because you’re dumb enough to throw away your vote like that, you look even more retarded criticizing others who vote for a candidate who at least has a chance.

Savvy?

OMG you're an idiot racist. You said I haven't "picked the winning president in a quarter of a century." So you seriously don't know what picking a winner means? That darned government education. They they didn't make you stupid, they just left you that way

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

The above is FAKE NEWS...…………..

Trump is getting stronger every day.....

He just keeps spanking libtard ass....

You would think you dumb ass tards would get a

clue about cnn, msnbc, the nyt's and all the FAKE polls.

They told you Trump had a 5% chance to beat Crooked Hillary...

They have told you every day with every new story that

this is the end of TRUMP....

You libtards are such suckers....

OMG you're an idiot racist. You said I haven't "picked the winning president in a quarter of a century." So you seriously don't know what picking a winner means? That darned government education. They they didn't make you stupid, they just left you that way
LOLOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I'm blasting your sick, sorry ass, stupid racist mother fucker. Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. No wonder Democrats manipulate you so easily.

Faun: kaz is blasting me, that's, OMG, that's crying!!!!

Gawd, don't you want to do better for your kids than the shitty government education that you got? Buy a dictionary, Nancy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back